Megumi

Bonjour

@[email protected] <----- the lazy girl who is too lazy to introduce herself by writing a paragraph.

Name: Léa

Nickname: Laiyah, Li-Ya, Megumi, Miss_Gumi, Gumi, Meg, Meggu, Meggie, Meg-chan, Megu; Meggo... oh, you got it.

Job IRL: University Student

Job in the Forum: Translation, typesetting (sometimes), QCing (my own project when I feel like it) and bring joy and chaos over any form of discussion.

Languages: English, French, Chinese, (little bit) German.

Favorite Mangas: Slam Dunk

Favorite charaters: Keigo Atobe (Prince of Tennis), Itachi Uchiha (Naruto), Hibari Kyouya (KHR), Heero Yuy (GW) and a lot of others =_=

Favorite Movie: Pixar cartoons. :3

Favorite Band: hmmmm... The Veronicas, I guess?

Hobbies: Baking, designing stuff (o-o Anything is fine. I just like creative work) and handcrafts. Reading novels? (in France -> reading English novels, in China -> reading Chinese novels. Somewhere in another dimension -> somebody reading French novels) Fanfiction writing? (Yes, I do that. Mihwa can testify about it) Fanart? nah, last time I drew anything was AGES ago.

Favorite clothes: o-o ....Well, it can be my socks or my skirt.

Favorite bed: .....I think it may be the sofa. But I'm not sure.... :/

Favorite Quote: "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up my life. But I'd rather find my moon... someone who can shine on me during my darkest hours."

Favorite Game: Final Fantasy Tactic Advances, Pokemons, Tales of Symphonia and Fire Emblem. (AND THAT EVEN THOUGH I SUCK AT STRATEGY.)

Favorite person in the forum: Myself <3

Random thing to add?

<__<

>___>

<___>

>___<

=DDD

CAKKKKKEE~!

Lol, Megumi, I stopped reading after your name =P Welcome, welcome...:]

I thought you wrote mom, instead of moon.... 'But I'd rather find my moon...' ...I'm reallyy out of it right now <.>

Anyways...CAKE! (Make me some xD)

Back and active!

Typesetting
Pika Ichi Chapter 25 (35/35)

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

haha megumi... did you not introduce yourself in the old forum.. =P...

and your post is a bit long... @[email protected] <-- unrelated but I've never seen this onion.. haha =P..

though "WELCOME"... *cough*.. =P

Updated: Jan. 4, 2014

Translating:

Oboreru Knife V08

IMS... chapter something

haha megumi... did you not introduce yourself in the old forum.. =P...

and your post is a bit long... @[email protected] <-- unrelated but I've never seen this onion.. haha =P..

though "WELCOME"... *cough*.. =P

This website has a ton of onions!

http://www.laymark.com/emoticons.onion.php#icons @[email protected]

cute21.gif127437972443789.gif 1039101jytxa4smj1.gif

439872zev6untzyt.gif

I can bake, but my mom would yell at me! D; AND HIRA, GO BACK TO READ MY FULL INTRODUCTION !

I did introduce myself... I just thought it would be nice to let NEW people know of my awesome existence haha

kalimero... YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW, BELIEVE. YOU DONT!

starri is a big meanie... What about my exams? What about my love life? What about my health? D: Do I have to forget about them?

...I know, I was like. wtf, what to write... Let's just put random stuff. And TADA. Megumi went weird again. xD

@starri

....Schmex? xD xDDD sorry, couldn't stop myself -coughs- Anyway, I'll try to do it. :/ I'll try to somehow manage life and work at the same time.

@Deus

It's not a TANUKI! IT'S A BEAUTIFUL KITTEH!

And for the picture, I'll think about it. Hehehehe~

Nah, I don't want to read your full intro :P (I already know of your awesome existence xD)

LOL, shmex...*cough*

Back and active!

Typesetting

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

Friend of mine's favorite quote? "I can't hear you over the sound of my own awesomeness."

Somehow apt for you as well!

Proofreading: Dream Fantasia & Evyione and anything related to Masca that you'll let me.

Lool, my favorite quote? 'If I like it, it's mine. If it's in my hand, it's mine. If I say it's mine, it's mine. Everything else is mine too.' xD

Back and active!

Typesetting

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

I didn't steal it from you. I stole it from my cousin!

And pshh, that's cliche~

Back and active!

Typesetting

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48