Recruiting Raw Providers "Scanners" [Open]

Tessa

Tessa, is that list still up-to-date? I dropped by Kinokuniya last weekend without looking at this list. I live right by one. I can buy: Orange Chocolate v7-9 (9 came out in June), Bokutachi wa shitte shimatta 8-14, Pika Ichi 5. But, I wouldn't want to buy ALL of them. Pick like 3 or 4 that you really want...

Ayu, can you send me a list of the raws you have? :)

OMG. WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS. 33.gif I'll send them to you ASAP!

Working on: 

Proofreading Projects

Sir Tiger Table - COMPLETED

Chitose - Vol 7 Chapter 43 in progress

Dear Waltz - Soon!

Typesetting Projects

Chiro Star Project - Vol 7 Chapter 33b Waiting on Cleans

Chapters will usually be uploaded on the weekends due to working schedule. 💕

Last updated: 21/9/2021

OMG, I totally missed this one as well. oni101

@Scayth, HelloSugah already got those titles, but maybe she can send you some to ease her pain [she's scanning like mad at the moment ^^]. Also, if you can get raws easy and cheap that would be awesome! Can you get magazines as well? How about korean raws? ^^

Oh, we still need Bokutachi wa shitte shimatta volumes 13 and 14. Can you still get them?

Working Hard on:

1. Amakusa:

Spoiler

Volume 9: cleaned

Volume 10: Ch 43 | Ch 44 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 45 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 46 [pre-cleaning in progress] | Ch 47 [will get to it eventually]

Volume 11: downloaded the raws, lol, they're pretty

2. Nocturne

Spoiler

Volume 9: ch 52 | ch 53 | ch 54 [cleaning] | ch 55 | ch 56 | ch 57

Volume 10: will get there eventually

3. Perfect Girl Evolution

Spoiler

Volume 34: Ch 138 (cleaning slowly) | Ch 139 (not started) 

Volume 35: will get there eventually 

Volume 36: will get there eventually 

4. Convincing more people to come back/join usoni98

I can order any Korean book that is still in print. (i.e. The Queen's Knight is now out-of-print, but Chiro Star Project is still in print). The store is only a couple of miles away, so I go pick them up in-person, once they arrive. I don't pay for shipping. There are no more Korean magazines that are still published on paper and you need to be a resident of Korea to get access to the digital ones (they are not the same as the "web comics"). (I am slightly irritated by that since I had subscribed to a couple of them and I no longer had access once they stopped being printed.) I can most likely get Japanese magazines that are recent -- but the Japanese bookstores here do not get them as fast as those people who scanlate the latest "big" series (i.e. Naruto, D.Gray-man, Fairy Tail, etc.).

I'll check on Bokutachi next weekend -- I normally walk there on the weekend and they're about to close...and it doesn't seem urgent since the 8-12 are still being worked on :P

Jap RAWs:

9 Banme no Musashi (Vol 15~21 END) [Chinese RAWs for volume 16 and 18 too.]

9 Banme no Musashi -Mission Blue- (Vol 2~6)

Waltz (Vol 1~5) [Recently scanlated 70 days ago, so I dont think we should take this? xD]

Chinese RAWs:

With a Strange Temperature

Koi wo suru made Kaesanai (Vol 1, chapt 3 not released.)

Bouquets of Flowers for the Sleepless Knight (5 oneshots and one afterstory of one of the oneshots. Only 2 of the oneshots were released.)

Saiunkoku Monogatari (Vol 1~5) [Another group has put it under "Medium priority" and the most recent release is about 123days ago.]

It's really easy for me to get Chinese and Japanese raws, but I havent tried Korean ones. I have Korean relatives though, so I could ask them hehe xD

Working on: 

Proofreading Projects

Chitose - Vol 7 Chapter 43 in progress

Dear Waltz - Soon!

Typesetting Projects

Chiro Star Project - Vol 7 Chapter 33b Waiting on Cleans

Chapters will usually be uploaded on the weekends due to working schedule. 💕

Last updated: 21/9/2021

@Scayth: so you can't buy Issue magazine. I just want us to do some oneshots from it ^^.

but Chiro Star Project is still in print

We might need v6 from it. I need to talk with ayne about it.

There are no more Korean magazines that are still published on paper and you need to be a resident of Korea to get access to the digital ones

Wow, really? @.@ I saw ISSUe is still being published.

(I am slightly irritated by that since I had subscribed to a couple of them and I no longer had access once they stopped being printed.)

Would you be willing to share some oneshots from those you got before? ^^

I can most likely get Japanese magazines that are recent

We're not scanning Naruto and Bleach anyway XD. I'll make you buy magazines like Cookie, Cheese, Feel Young and anything else that releases mangakas we might be interested in :) .

I'll check on Bokutachi next weekend

Thank you!!! And no, it's not urgent at all. While you are there, can you look into Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 v9-11 as well?

@Ayu:

Waltz (Vol 1~5) [Recently scanlated 70 days ago, so I dont think we should take this? xD]

Too long and scary....

Saiunkoku Monogatari (Vol 1~5) [Another group has put it under "Medium priority" and the most recent release is about 123days ago.]

So is Kaze Hikaru for us so let's not judge XD.

Fushigi na Ondo de - this one looks good as a future project in our one-volume batch :) .

Koi o Suru made Kisanai - Midnight Scans is kinda doing this...kinda like...releasing 1 ch per year..., but they hate us so we might do it *shrugs*

Nemurenu Kishi ni Hanataba o - could do this as well since there are only 3 oneshots left :) .

Working Hard on:

1. Amakusa:

Spoiler

Volume 10: Ch 43 | Ch 44 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 45 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 46 [pre-cleaning in progress] | Ch 47 [will get to it eventually]

2. Nocturne

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh, actually, I don't bother with Issue, normally. I can ask about it. I've thrown away most of my Wink issues -- I think I only have the last 12-15 of them (6-7 months worth?) I think there are only two one-shots ...maybe...

Let me know which Japanese magazines and if you need a subscription or just occasional issues here and there.

I got annoyed at the Chiro v6 RAW so I already called in my order for v6 and 7 of it. (For any Korean book, you don't need to pay me for them. ...Japanese ones I would not normally read, maybe, though :P -- they're a few dollars more per book and I am picky about the Japanese ones I read :P)

Edited by Scayth

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I can be a manga raw provider for manga published in Margaret, Bessatsu, BE LOVE, LaLa, Sho-Comi, and Hana to Yume as long as the chapter has been released within the 2013 issues. For the rest, I'll do my best.

• 2 years later...

Oh shoot, we haven't been paying a lot of attetion to this thread, sorry about that. We're still open for Raw providers and Scanners. I'll be updating the first page soon. We especially need people who can help us acquiring manga/manhua/manwha in the original country itself since shipping costs are really really high.

ayne, aka ayane, ayns, and all the mistyped versions...

• 1 year later...

Jap RAWs:

Chinese RAWs:

With a Strange Temperature

Koi wo suru made Kaesanai (Vol 1, chapt 3 not released.)

Bouquets of Flowers for the Sleepless Knight (5 oneshots and one afterstory of one of the oneshots. Only 2 of the oneshots were released.)

It's really easy for me to get Chinese and Japanese raws, but I havent tried Korean ones. I have Korean relatives though, so I could ask them hehe xD

i found v 19-21 japanese raws for 9 banme no musashi. the site doesn't seem to post it there anymore, but i still got the scans. still no luck finding the v.18 ones though. if you're still looking for it.. quite sad that the american/canadian publisher went defunct and no one is willing to continue (like dmp or viz). i know what i said is 4 years too late though.. >_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Narya said:

do you do digital raws now? most of the stuff is just sourced online. what are your requirements for RP?

Hey Narya, sure, we can use digital scans too, if the raws exist and are good quality. For example right now I am searching for Amakusa 1637 v12. Our scanner is currently MIA and we are not sure if we can get that volume. We have HQ raws up to v11 kindly scanned by her. I found v12 here: https://manga-zip.info/dl/Amakusa-1637/ but it's MQ at best.

And the gutter shadow is not even the worst part, but the fact that the scans are so small. after releasing this in HQ for so log I would hate to finish this project on a MQ note. And chillipadi worked so hard to translate this. Ugh :((((

AMAKUSA12é¦011ò+û+.jpg

Working Hard on:

1. Amakusa:

Spoiler

2. Nocturne

Spoiler

Spoiler