TamiBx

Hello!!!

Hi!! @[email protected]

I'm Tami, and basically I joined because I thought about helping the group by being a Japanese translator!

Even though I'm Brazilian, I speak Japanese fluently. I actually lived in Japan for 5 years when I was little, and I would always go back for vacation.

Right now I live in the US, and I will be a college freshman starting this September. What will I be majoring in? Japanese! @[email protected]

So, NIce to meet you!! Yoroshiku! @[email protected]

Active!

Summer Break is the best

------------------------------

Currently working on:

* Ghost Hunt (DONE!)

* Hikoukigumo (Translating Ch6)

* 100% no Kimi E

* HatsuKare

* Honey Bitter (Scanning Vol 6)

20080828_vampire-knight-479x300-1.gif

Hahahaha. Well, since I don't live there anymore, I have to agree with you.

@[email protected]

Active!

Summer Break is the best

Currently working on:

* Ghost Hunt (DONE!)

* 100% no Kimi E

* HatsuKare

Hi! Welcome welcome! ^^

Hope you'll have a great stay here! And also, u are sooo lucky! I would be really happy to stay in Japan at least 2 weeks,u managed to stay there for 5 years! sooo lucky @[email protected] . for me it's tooo far away and i don't really think that i'll have the opportunity to go there for the next few years @[email protected]

Anyway... hope you'll make lots of friends !thanks for wanting to join the staff and help us with our projects @[email protected]

*hugs*

bbird-1.jpg
for me it's tooo far away and i don't really think that i'll have the opportunity to go there for the next few years @[email protected]

I totally understand you! I went back to Brazil in 3rd grade and I would only go back to Japan once in a while. After moving to the US, I never went back again. And I'm finally going to Japan again next month, after waiting for 5 years. @[email protected]

Active!

Summer Break is the best

Currently working on:

* Ghost Hunt (DONE!)

* 100% no Kimi E

* HatsuKare

That must be really painful @[email protected] because... u've been there before. U know better than us what u have left behind @[email protected] .... i've only seen pictures and movies and docs about it , but you've seen the real deal. @[email protected] @[email protected]

so i hope u'll make the best out of this trip!Also...make lots of photos so u can share them with us @[email protected]

bbird-1.jpg
That must be really painful @[email protected] because... u've been there before. U know better than us what u have left behind @[email protected] .... i've only seen pictures and movies and docs about it , but you've seen the real deal. @[email protected] @[email protected]

Oh yeah, when you know it, you miss it more. @[email protected]

yea,i second that,make a loooots of pics and shareee!!!

and im determined to go there,with a scholarship or something,for sure. im not gonna die without being there!!!! @[email protected]

Hahaha, you will be fine! Colleges and other places always offer study abroad programs and stuff like that.

Oh, and I just joined the staffs as a Japanese translator, so yoroshiku!! @[email protected]

I will take lots and lots of pictures! ;) Thank you!!

Active!

Summer Break is the best

Currently working on:

* Ghost Hunt (DONE!)

* 100% no Kimi E

* HatsuKare

welcome to the forum!! :D

ew yamapi :3

daite daite daite senorita~

Hahaha. This picture is actually from Kurosagi, so yeah, Daite Daite Daite Senorita! @[email protected]

Active!

Summer Break is the best

Currently working on:

* Ghost Hunt (DONE!)

* 100% no Kimi E

* HatsuKare