minchae

*waves*

What do you think we should do about the "war against scanlators"  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think we should do about the "war against scanlators"

• Nothing [wait before taking action]
    • Erase all downloads from the forum and site and release on mIRC only
    • Make download links available for only 3 days and then erase them

Have been lurking around for about a week now but haven't introduced myself yet. XD

So... Hello everyone! This is minchae aka Morgan. @[email protected]

First of all, I got to say that I really suck at self-intros so yea.. Please bear with me. LOL!

I'm from Singapore, aged 19, female, just graduated from Singapore polytechnic majoring in Biz & IT. I used to cosplay(around 2 years back) but the projects in school started to take a toll on me so yea... I gave up. LOL! Oh! And I collect Blythe dolls too! =DDD

Hrmm... I came across Evil Flowers through 'Dear My Girls'. I loveeeeeeeeee that series so much! And since I had some free time on hand I decided apply as a Chinese translator. It's my 1st time doing this so please guide me along. >.<

Ok. Omg. That's the end of my short intro. Please leave me a message if you want to know about anything else. HAHA! @[email protected]

<3

minchae

Hi Minchae! Nice to meet you =]

!!! How many Blythe dolls do you have? (they're so cute! x3)

"We have seen stranger things in dreams; and fictions are merely frozen dreams, linked images with some semblance of structure.

They are not to be trusted, no more than the people who create them."

Neil Gaiman, The Sandman: Preludes & Nocturnes

Oh, hi minch!

Did you get any project yet? I didn't know you were Chinese translator. hoho, so you're under MY commands. @[email protected]

If you need to get some new ones, you can talk to me. WE NEED STRATEGIC PLANS. xD

(Yeah, because Hayana has some projects they would love to see translated and they have the scans ready for us. hohoho)

Aika>> Hey Aika!! *waves* Yea~ They're super cute! I have around 10 girls now. Heheh! XD

tora08>> Yeapyeap~ =) Nice to meet you too!!! =DDDDDDD

CTOAGN>> Hahaha! XD HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves frantically*

Megumi>> Hello Chief!!!

I'm currently working on Platinum Garden. LOLS!

Tessa gave me 4 chapters to work on but I'm only down with 2. @[email protected]

I may be a bit slow(due to life and procrastination) @[email protected]

but well if you don't mind all that I'd love to help. Hahas!

Hi! welcome to EF! Hope u'll have a great stay here ^^

It's nice that u have a collection and that u like those dolls, even though ..after i've seen that photo the only thought i had in mind was : "woooa... those dolls have some really freaky eyes!!O_o" But if u like them, then it's great ^^ Every single person has different likes and opinions :) nothing wrong with that

Welcome again! XD

bbird-1.jpg
Hahahah!!!! It's ok I'm actually used to it! LOL!

I get weird stares from people all the time. T_T

If thats your hobby, that means Chucky was a romantic-comedy for you.

q30Sf.gif