Akari

*knock* *knock*

Greetings everyone!~*bow*

Here's Akari, a new lurker in evil flower forums!~ @[email protected]

I'm a new maintenance staff, i forgot to give a proper introduction~ so here it is!~^^

hmmm, basic information of Akari:

~Akari is not my real name, it's the name of my will be story.

~I'm just an ordinary human who loves anime & manga.

~I'm a novice gfx designer.

~I will be a senior in High school

~I'm in front of a funeraria~ & at the back is cementery.

~I studied what editors do but i'm more interested in gfx designing. I found out that editors job is really hard*Saluting at the staffs*

~A forum moderator at some groups in crunchyroll.com so i'll be able to visit the forum once or twice a day.

~A big shounen manga fan but shoujo manga fans are inflicting a virus on me slowly, tsk, i'm getting addicted it's bad for a pride of 30% tomboy like me @[email protected]

~I can be a little devil but don't worry i don't swear or curse, it's against my pride

~tsk, be ready, i'm kind of random

uh-huh, i guess, that's enough^^;

Well thanks for reading & thanks to tessa-sama for approving me!~*bow*

4fc21e21c0ca8ece07842b496496cc441286376597_full.png

TIMEZONE

Time-Image.php?o=Etc&tz=GMT+8&style=2

|FAQ|Main Rules

Yaay! Another fellow moderator! @[email protected]

Welcome welcome! I have noticed that u posted before, but that u didn't make a topic here , but now that u've made one... i wanted to be the first one to say "Hi!" and to greet u properly! (even though i've already sent u a pm :P )

Hope you'll also have a nice time here as a mod and that you'll get along with everybody! ^^

p.s.: let's be mean together! @[email protected]

bbird-1.jpg

thanks!~^^

hehe, well, except for i forgot, i think it's rude to just suddenly appear out of nowhere & don't introduce myself(Akari has a habit of appearing & disappearing out of nowhere just like a mushroom~ said by a friend)

hmm with what you said, this just confirms that people instinctively to be the first as always~

Thanks again for the warm welcome!~^^

=============

& tsk, you should have mention that in pm so no one will know the planXD

TIMEZONE

|FAQ|Main Rules

Welcome to the team~

Haha, how'd you get to be a 30% tomboy...? O_o

(Join me in tug of war...if you haven't already xD)

Back and active!

Typesetting
Pika Ichi Chapter 25 (35/35)

Nocturne Chapter 47
Nocturne Chapter 48

Congratulation on your position. I was the 2nd moderator back on the old forums until I got promoted.

Welcome to the family! Hope you enjoy your stay with us and give our readers/staff members hell when they're not following the rules.

hoho, nice to meet everyone!~XD

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!~^^

I hope we get along well! & please take care of me!*bow*

uoooh, what if the mushroom is poisonous?

oh, i am 30% tomboy although more like i act boyish such as the way i walk~ & because my two sis are girlish! that i became their opposite~ but i don't go as far as boyish hair cut, having a girlfriend~

(first post

haha, yes! yes! I'll do my best in helping ms. baby cobra!

lol, the two contradicts, ms.starriberi said to be gentle & mr. trutoshiro said to give hell

Ah, correct me if i made a mistake in gender, since i'm not good at distinguishing whose a guy & whose a girl^^;

PLEASE READ

~Uhmmm, pardon, i'm still adjusting at the forums so i can't help that much for the first few days.>_<

~I'll be absent on June 1-3 because of family out of town.

~My new telephone line is crappy @[email protected] so there maybe a day when i won't be able to go online.

TIMEZONE

|FAQ|Main Rules

It's okay :). In that period of time I'll have enough time to check on the forums a couple of times a day ^^. (and no, u didn't mess up the genders :D )

Btw... why don't u tell us something more about yourself? like... favorite:songs,sports, movies,games...etc. uuuu... and also, you should post a pic with u in the "how do you look" section ^^ .So that we could get to know each other better ^__^

bbird-1.jpg

oh, yes!^^ *shakes hands*

hey, should we call ourselves Team (meanie) light cobra (akari means the light)?XD [just kidding]

oh, speaking of that!~

More info about Akari! @[email protected]

BAD SIDES

~I AM A kind of SADIST! beware!

~I love to torture the main character! @[email protected]

~Loves to be mean*grins*

~I would like to see a real crime scene! where blood involves!

~Procrastinator

Don't worry~ I have a control to it @[email protected]

random~ random~

~I really love to draw anime/manga although i'm not that talented

~I love to talk like a granny~

~I love to watch AMVs & MADs~ @[email protected]

~I love to read & read fanfics & manga

~I love to eat & eat!~ esp. fruits & vegetables!~XD

~I absolutely love ice cream!~

~I'm a mystery maniac!~

i don't know what to say anymore~ but feel free to ask about me!~^^

hoho, Guess my age!~X3

(will post my pic)

TIMEZONE

|FAQ|Main Rules

@Akari:

Uuuu... that sounds sooo evil @[email protected] ! I like that so much! @[email protected] And about our team name, first of all.. i knew "akari"="light" , and second of all... it wouldn't be a bad idea to think of a cool name @[email protected]

Thanks for posting a pic. You're really cute, also .... @[email protected] i 'm one of the few people that know u're age ..mwhahahaha.* feeling all powerful and stuff all of the sudden*

Btw... i love fruits and veggies and also i love ice-cream the most! Ice-cream maniac here as well! @[email protected]

bbird-1.jpg

..a ghost?...[just kidding]

@[email protected] *chuckles* it also helps me in my monologue who massacred for revenge of her love ones~

uoooh, how about TEAM CL? or something frightening just to hear it @[email protected] XD

ahehehe^^; t-thanks!~ i never planned to post my pic because *cough* i'm *cough* s-s-shy~ but since you said that, i posted~

lol, then what is my age?XD

ice cream~ ice cream~ @[email protected] what is your fav. ice cream?

thanks ms. hikaichi!~^^

*eating banana*

*throws the peel*

lol, don't worry, my conscience is too big!~ *sigh* that even small mistake makes me unable to sleep~

TIMEZONE

|FAQ|Main Rules