Deus

How do ya look?! Second edition !

@lat: You're lucky your hair takes dye so well! For me the process was to bleach the crap out of those chunks and then put on the red (also semi-permanent because they don't make the crazy bright colours in permanent), and then I used a really nice colour preserving shampoo but it'd still start fading to strawberry blond after like 3 weeks. I used to put Manic Panic's Vampire Red on it every couple weeks so I wouldn't have to go to the salon so often. I've been brown for a couple years now, but there's still a leftover jar of that dye that's been tempting me lately... oni51

Projects worked on: Suki Kirai Suki, Platinum Garden, Non Non Biyori, Mei chan no Shitsuji, Oyayubi Hime, Namae mo Shiranai, Folk Tail Tonakai, Snow Black Christmas

I'm retired from taking on regular projects, but I still enjoy occasional work without a long term commitment.  Feel free to contact me about odd jobs like JMTLs, TL checking / reTLing, TLing oneshots, or TLing single chapters for projects that are between translators. :)

hehehe xD Yeah I suppose I shouldnt complain XD I had to do some nifty hair tricks to hide it at work XD - I put it on when I was still at uni you see ^.^ hehe

ohhhh DO IT XD I'm the same- I still have the pink dye in my cupboard somewhere oni39 but I know I mustn't... but ... it was so fun XD

2iihfdfjpg-1.png

Active!!! YAY!
Come Join Us!!~~~
* Editors (lots of yummy projects for you!)
* Japanese, Chinese & Korean Translators

@staffers - Remember our key spreadsheets for all our projects, please remember to update this with your assigned work. If you get assigned work, please check the spreadsheets to make sure it won't duplicate with others (just in case!)~

Currently Working On:

Ripping/Scanning

Editing

Typesetting
- Chronicles of a Grimm Peddler - ch 28 & epilogue

Quality Checking
- Waiting for more Ciel and PGE~

O':< Wants a picture of Awesome Lee and Noir-some!!

Hola-bean.jpgHola-bean.jpgHola-bean.jpg
How to Pronounce holanio: Oh - la - nee - oh // I'm just a bean.
A bean drawn by Noirsome.

A life of a Bean in an Evil Flower:
Frolicking in the awesomeness of Sphear and Noir~

Can't get enough "HOLA BEAN" in your life? Check this out.

EVERYONE IS SO PRETTEH AROUND HERE~ 35.gif If I started to comment on individual photos, I'd probably reply back to every single picture posted here. I would. *Happily nosebleeds* (You notice I haven't made any comments previously... Oh, but I have been stalking you all 39.gif *creeper mode*)

O':< Wants a picture of Awesome Lee and Noir-some!!

I'm forum-shy.

Sorry

I feel so guilty

FORGIVE ME

80.gif

(We could make some secret deals, though :D)

I'm forum-shy.

Sorry

I feel so guilty

FORGIVE ME

80.gif

(We could make some secret deals, though :D)

Secret deals, ohyes 8D!!!

Hola-bean.jpgHola-bean.jpgHola-bean.jpg
How to Pronounce holanio: Oh - la - nee - oh // I'm just a bean.
A bean drawn by Noirsome.

A life of a Bean in an Evil Flower:
Frolicking in the awesomeness of Sphear and Noir~

Can't get enough "HOLA BEAN" in your life? Check this out.

I SEE THEM NOW. So pretty~~

I want in on the secret deals too! ;O

Princess%20of%20the%20Lolis%20%28made%20

-------------------------------------------------------------------

LAST UPDATED: 12.07.15

Position: (Ultra Slow) Proofreader/(Ultra Slow) Cleaner/PRQCer

Work, work, work~ :3

Cleaning
Toshi Densetsu
Nocturne

Proofreading
Mei-chan no Shitsuji

PRQCing
~Nothing at the moment~

*Credits to Tear for the ava and sig <3*

hhahaha that's brilliant Noir XD

awww I want in on the secret deals! but I'm already on the forum oni101 oni101 oni101 and and and a few people from EF have met me in RL as well oni101 oni101 so I'm no longer a secret identity oni101 oni101 oni101 oni101 oni101oni41 oni41 oni41 oni41 oni41 oni41

2iihfdfjpg-1.png

Active!!! YAY!
Come Join Us!!~~~

@staffers - Remember our key spreadsheets for all our projects, please remember to update this with your assigned work. If you get assigned work, please check the spreadsheets to make sure it won't duplicate with others (just in case!)~

Currently Working On:

Ripping/Scanning

Editing

Typesetting

Quality Checking

OMG OMG OMG I haven't read this thread for a while now... Everyone's sooooo cuteeeee oni54oni28

Ij1iw.jpg

Retired

Completed

Proofreading

Chronicles of the Grimm Peddler 3-8

Honey Bitter 19, 21, 22, 23

Koizora 24, 25

Be my sweet Darling vol 2 3-7

Piece of cake 23

Oyayubihime 4

Enchanted Castle in Brundage 3,4

Book Club 9-11

Typesetting

Anata no Mune ni Kaeru Hi made 1-5 END

Mehyou Johyou 2, 3 (joint with SH)

For the sake of Dulcinea 7-9, 17-24 END

Koiiro 4 (joint with SH)

Orange chocolate 23

Hikoukigumo vol 2 - ch 3, 4, extra; vol 3 - ch 8, 9, side story 2

Non Non Biyori 7, 8, 11, 12

Oboreru Knife 17, 18

Koisuru Heart de Taihoshite 1, 2

My mother and the game-room guest 13

Hahaha it's so fun ~ 35.gif

Working on: 

Sir Tiger Table

Chapter 21 Vol 5 Chap 2 PR completed

Chapter 22 Vol 5 Chap 3 PR completed

Chapter 23 Vol 5 Chap 4 PR completed

Chapter 24 Vol 5 Chap 5 PR in progress

Volume 5 Epilogue PR Soon!

Spam Mail Hunter

Vol 8 Chapter 37 Soon!

Vol 9 Chapter 38 Soon!

Vol 9 Chapter 39 Soon!

Vol 9 Chapter 40 Soon!

Vol 9 Chapter 41a Soon!

Vol 9 Chapter 41b Soon!

Chapters will usually be uploaded on the weekends due to working schedule. 💕

Well, I don't have any new pictures of me, but I do have one of my hands. I was trying to decide which nail polish is better. In the end, I chose the bright pink one oni43

vqmUS.jpg

Edited by Arya

Ij1iw.jpg

Retired

Completed

Proofreading

Koizora 24, 25

Piece of cake 23

Oyayubihime 4

Book Club 9-11

Typesetting

Koiiro 4 (joint with SH)

Orange chocolate 23

Oboreru Knife 17, 18

ohh bright pink oni43 me like!! XD

I haven't worn nail polish in years either- im too lazy xD I really should become more feminine though oni102

2iihfdfjpg-1.png

Active!!! YAY!
Come Join Us!!~~~

Currently Working On:

Ripping/Scanning

Editing

Typesetting

Quality Checking

LMFAO, both of you sound exactly just like me (rarely being feminine too). Those nail polishes are my sister's. She's really strict when it's about being feminine.... especially about nails. I used to bite my nails since I was 8 until I was 19. For the past 5 years, I've been trying really hard to refrain myself ( using nail polish helps a lot, because it's such a bother to wait for it to dry ).

Ij1iw.jpg

Retired

Completed

Proofreading

Koizora 24, 25

Piece of cake 23

Oyayubihime 4

Book Club 9-11

Typesetting

Koiiro 4 (joint with SH)

Orange chocolate 23

Oboreru Knife 17, 18

i was thinking about getting special nail polish (cause i heard there are ones that taste yucky if you tried to bite it) but i never bothered to go look for them oni33

the nails itself on my fingers are weird too, unlike most people who have like really long ones with the big light colored half moon shape near the top of the nail (towards the fingers) mine are like tiny in comparison oni28

not really sure how to explain

Last Updated: 5/5/21

Oooh, I bit my nails constantly for pretty much 20 years, but I finally beat it 4 months ago when I got engaged! When we were picking out the ring, he jokingly added the condition that I had to take care of my hands/nails so I could display it properly or else he'd have to take the ring back. (If that sounds jerky, it's not. He just likes giving me reasons to achieve my personal goals, and he totally wasn't serious.)

I realized that my urge to bite always comes when something about the nail bothers me... the shape isn't perfect, the edge is rough, the skin around it is dry, etc. Once it gets my attention, I can't resist the urge to bite the nail down. But! I also figured out that I can resist biting if I keep my nails painted and channel my obsession into keeping them perfectly touched up instead. Whenever I think I'm going to bite, I whip out the polish and do touch ups or maybe redo a nail or two. Once my nails are all smooth and shiny and flawless, the urge to bite goes away. So I've transitioned from obsessive biting to obsessive manicuring! oni51

By the way, I tried the bitter-tasting polish a few times and it never worked for me even temporarily. The urge was just too strong. I'd try to bite, it'd taste awful, I'd try to bite, it'd taste awful, repeat that a few times and then either 1) I'd get used to the taste and bite anyway while ignoring it, or 2) the bitter stuff would dissolve away and then there'd be no deterrent left. Either way, bye bye nails...oni102

Projects worked on: Suki Kirai Suki, Platinum Garden, Non Non Biyori, Mei chan no Shitsuji, Oyayubi Hime, Namae mo Shiranai, Folk Tail Tonakai, Snow Black Christmas

I'm retired from taking on regular projects, but I still enjoy occasional work without a long term commitment.  Feel free to contact me about odd jobs like JMTLs, TL checking / reTLing, TLing oneshots, or TLing single chapters for projects that are between translators. :)

Thanks! oni46 Maybe the bitter polish could work for you then, haha. For me, the urge to bite was just stronger than my dislike of the taste. oni106

ohh congrats on your engagement!! <3 And don't worry, it didn't sound jerky at all XD My bf does similar things too! And it really helps oni43

yeah the bitter nail polish doesnt work for me either... the thing is, my nails are just SO weak that i grow them and they just catch and break off. I dont really bite my nails as such, more peel them off? which sounds gross but i dont mean completely off.. i just mean the equivalent of biting XD haha hmm maybe we should set up a nail bitig thread oni104

2iihfdfjpg-1.png

Active!!! YAY!
Come Join Us!!~~~

Currently Working On:

Ripping/Scanning

Editing

Typesetting

Quality Checking

haha i peel mine off too sometimes oni28

my urge to bite usually occurs when my nails get long (but at the same time they've never gotten as long as a normal person's) oni102 then i have the urge to bite/peel/rip it off

though sometimes if i have nail clippers i just clip them (But i like to clip them very deep)

Last Updated: 5/5/21

Try using colorless nail polish with Calcium. It really helps against peeling off your nails. I had the same problem. I used to have soft nails and broke them really fast. But now they hardened up and it's all fine.

@Tronny: Congratulations on your engagement!!!! oni56

Ij1iw.jpg

Retired

Completed

Proofreading

Koizora 24, 25

Piece of cake 23

Oyayubihime 4