Kuran

What is your favorite anime?

If it's not obvious enough, my favorite anime is Eureka7. <3 I also really love FullMetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, and Ergo Proxy. For some reason I tend to like some shounen anime better, and my favorite studio is BONES. They have the most amazing action scenes. :0

Oh i forgot one >.< -> Kuroshitsuji Season 1 and 2 >.< awwww ciel and sebastian >.< i wanna seee moooorreeee

I have a list of favorites. :) Ouran Koukou Host Club, Fulmetal panic, Nodame Cantabile - I love these for a good humor. Saiunkoku Monogatari - great story with lovely characters. Some other favs: Samurai Champlo, Kaze no Tani no Nausicaa, Seirei no Moribito, Eureka Seven and latest on my fav-list is Shinrei Tantei Yakumo

My favourites animes would be Code Geass, Monster, Kurozuka, Gintama, Gantz, Basilisk, Black lagoon among others. thoug my all time favourite anime would have to be code geass ( since it isnt ripper off from a manga :P)

....There are many.....but the number one is Code Geass the story and the characters are awesome, also i like Death note, Tsukihime, Kuroshitsuji and Trinity Blood..

Code Geass is awesome. :0 I like it a lot better than Death Note, just because Death Note is a bit slower, but I like both. Anime that doesn't come from manga is usually better, just because you don't expect stuff to look/turn out a certain way. Anime based on manga is usually a bit slow or just doesn't meet the expectation, in my opinion anyway. :3

I don't like bloody, or mature anime. My favorite anime is Pandora Hearts and Gintama. They're really different though. Pandora hearts is fantasy and Gintama is...well, all comedy.

I have a few favorites... Bleach, Sekirei season 1 and 2, naruto, asu no yoichi and i just can't leave out .hack//sign

My favorite animes are the same as my favorite mangas:

1. Zetsuai 1989 & Bronze by Ozaki Minami → An intense and obsessive love that transcends everything!

The art is unique and the OSTs are soooooooooooooo beautiful!!!

There are only 2 OVAs... yociexpress09.gif I wish that they had animated the entire manga.

2. One Piece by Oda Eiichiro → A masterpiece! A story full of fantastic things, adventures, action and comedy! Each episode is amazing! When you think that the story may not get better Oda-sensei surprises again.

And the anime is very faithful to the manga.

The OSTs are beautiful! The music theme of the Merry's death is very touching!

I never get bored of OP!!

I really like Naruto as an anime…probably more then the manga. Because you get to see the heat of the battles and stuff.

But I also liked true tears...besides the ending it was really good.

And then there's One Piece

you know what I guess I don't really have a fav becuase there are so many good ones! XD

Seirei no Moribito and Kemono Souja Erin are my two recent favourites. I just finished watching both series last week. My favourite ongoing ones are Dantalian no Shoka and Mawaru Penguindrum :D

I change my favorite every season. Because, you know. >___>;;

Last season it would have to be Deadman Wonderland, even though the manga is somewhat better...

This season would be No. 6...or maybe Beelzebub? I look forward to those shows every week on crunchyroll...

ARGH. But I love Ao No Exorcist and KHR... -dies-

By the way, what do you guys think of BLOOD-C so far? owo;;

I forgot Escaflowne! thats great :D

I vote anything Kirby Morrow did a voice in. Gundam Wing, Escaflowne and even Inuyasha--- because Kirby makes me happy. If I'm going to be totally- something I can watch over and over again I'm going with King of Bandits Jing-- that and Super Gals. Don't ask why I have so much love for that show. Full Metal Panic is always really high on my list right now I am stalking Nurahiyon no Mago on hulu.

also hatenkou yuugi though I was upset it ended so abruptly. That had a gorgeous opening

Ive had HEAPS of favorites but the two main animes i can always watch would be ghost in the shell and speedgrapher oni43 Oh Saiga

I was a huge trinity blood fan but when i finished it i got so depressed! lol

I really wanna watch lovely complex

Xxxholic is good! It makes me laugh!

Both my most favourite manga and anime will be SKIP BEAT!

Others will be : Meitantei Conan (it seems never end huh?), La Corda d'Oro, Prince of Tennis.

For me, it would have to be Detective Conan {Lechat, I agree with you...never-ending anime & manga} & Code Geass. I've been meaning to watch Prince of Tennis, but someone told me it's not as good as the manga {is that true 93.gif}

Deadman Wonderland, Ristorante Paradiso, Nana, Kobato. There was another one I really liked but apparently it must've not been as good as I thought if I can't remember the name of it :P