Nami

First manga you've read?

What was the first manga you've read? How did you find out about it?

Mines is Naruto. I've been a Naruto fan for a while now. xD I found out about it because... well... I just did. I don't know how. xD

This will make you happy.

One Piece. I saw it on tv, then was wandering through a book store and picked it up and started reading it.

Sailor Moon. in second grade. I'd watched some of the anime and at the time manga volumes 1-4 were out in Japan. damn that was a long time ago.

The first manga I've ever read was 'Blade of the Immortal'. My brother had it in his bookshelf and I used to sneak in his room to read it, as he didn't allow me to.^^''

My first manga was Imadoki by Yuu Watase. My friend made me read it because it was in the school library and now I'm pretty much obsessed with manga.

That would have to be fullmoon wo sagashite, in fact it was also this anime which introduced me to the world of scanlations. Being unsatisfied with the ending as it is, I turned to the manga for it; and found out that the manga version is more complete and better than the anime.

Mine was Sekirei. I started reading it because the anime ended suddenly and without explaining anything. It's a pretty good manga, better than the anime.

I can't remember correctly, but it's one of these: Midnight Secretary, S.P.Y, Kindan no Koi wo Shiyou, Ai Hime ~ Ai to himegoto

And I acutally don't remember how I became manga/manhwa addicted

mine are zettai kareshi and tsuki no shippo (well i dnt remember exactly which one) and i became addicted to manga right away hehe i actually think i missd sthn during all the time when i thought it was stupid to read manga when u have anime, becoz the manga is always special and nw i prefer manga to anime n.n

I think it must have been Sailor Moon because my sister had the collection. But I only read 2 volumes. Personally, the first series I read on my own was Kare First Love. It was the first long series I started and finished.

Dragon Ball - in French! And I'm English (not fluent in French either) so not sure if that's classed as first manga 'read'! hehe after that was Ceres (Ayashi no Ceres) :D

Candy Candy because my sister read it. Since then, my parents started to worry about me... I ended up collecting hundreds of manga and wore eyeglasses before I hit 12 years old

The first manga I read was Hanazakari no Kimitachie... I wanted to read the manga beacuse caught my eye, later I founr out that they made a tv drama but i didn't like it at all.... but the manga i wanted to read was blood+ but i couldn't find it....

The my adiction began....and here we are...(I read also NANA, vampire knight, Death note, Suki-tte Na ii yo......)

Uh, either Fruits Basket or Marmalade Boy. I have bad memory. XD

My cousin introduced manga to me. :]

I think it was Fruits Basket. I liked the anime, so I was curious about manga too.

Before I fihished this one, I started to read Hikaru no go too :)

ummm i really can't be sure been entirley to long and i've read to many to rem. the order ... might have been one of the following ...

Fushigi Yuugi

ceres

kaiden jean (not sure if thats spelled right)

The candidate for goddesss

or any other random manga ...

My first manga was Full Metal Alchemist. I used to watch it on animax. However i missed a few episodes so did a google intending to download em. and voila i discovered FMA Manga :D

@[email protected] My first manga was Ragnarok which my brother forced me to read. I was anti-"comic book" at the time. I was a reader aka racist against picture books as I called them. @[email protected]

@[email protected] I love my little brother. Introduced me to this world that I had no interest in whatsoever. That was a long time ago though. Now look at me. Can't stop my addiction which started almost 9 years ago now. Of course, Ragnarok wasn't the manga that had me addicted. It was the second manga that my brother forced me to read: xXxHoLic.

@[email protected] Hook, line, sinker. And baby, it was all the way down to the bottom of the sea~ @[email protected]

Magic Knight Rayearth. I saw an image as someones avatar and asked them what it was and that's how it all started. Though i had been watching anime for years before that.

The first manga I read was Kamikaze Kaiotu Jeanne. I was watching the anime and I read somewhere that the manga had a different ending so I read it. Ever since that time I started reading manga.