Sign in to follow this  
CTOAGN

Cat Street

This was a manga good enough to motivate me to mention it to somebody.
Coming from me, that is pretty high praise for a manga.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=423
The manga seems to wind in an out of being similar to other manga, however, it is very well written, has good art, and very good characterization.
I would rate it 9.5 out of 10, definitely a recommended read.

I read this like 2 years ago too, and I have to admit that I liked it. The characters develop in a cute way, and I even like the pairing. =D

I watched the live action as well, but it was quite disappointing. @[email protected]

I love it.... Didn't expect that I would completely smitten by it since the title's kinda... well... Cat Street.... don't know how it interesting that could be. Coming from the same writer as hana yori dango, i expect this manga to be more lighthearted and typical shoujo-ish but apparently, it has more than that

after finishing cat street!~ I find it satisfying and worth to reaaad!

This is One of the shoujo manga that i were able to finish( i rarely finish shoujo manga) *cough* *cough*

@ctoagn: ROFL *Cough**cough*

While a school like that would be very interesting, it would be very difficult for one to legally exist.

I agree Akari, that conversation is pretty funny :D

I started reading this after finishing hana yori dango. I like the plot of this story. I totally love the school I wish that those type of schools existed. I'm glad that heroine ended up with that computer genius guy.

I loved that one. It's a really nice story about overcoming hardships and had a great ending.