Tessa

Recruiting: Quality Checkers "QC-ers" [Open]

Hi, I don't know if I'm too late to try to get a position, but I decided to attempt it anyway.

oni98

The only thing is, I don't use Photoshop, I use Krita, so I don't know if that would be an issue or not.  I am extremely experienced with using it, however, and I believe I can achieve similar or the same quality of results. 

Thanks in advance,

~Marayla

Edited by ayne
Test sent ;)

Hi there, thanks for your interest. :) Actually we use psd files for the editing so I'm not quite sure if you'll be able to open them correctly. I can sent it o you and you can try but it probably won't work...

Hi, I'm Alora and I'm a big fan on the releases provided by this group and I would like to help out with QC work if there is an availability, I have previous experience in QC work from college paper corrections to professional photography and on-line web pages but none in Manga but I do hope to learn and do well ^.^

Edited by ayne
Test sent. ;)

Hello!

I would like to help you out with your work as quality checker :) If you need more details about me don't hesitate to write private message, I will happily answer any (decent) questions :D

Edited by ayne
Test sent. ;)

Hi could I possibly take the test? oni44

Also do you think it will work in Gimp?

EDIT: Sorry!! wrong test!!

What is it now, do you want the qc-er test? I'm kinda confused. xD And no, gimp isn't comaptible with the files, sadly.

I'm doing a new QC-er test atm, it will be probably ready soon and send out then. wink.gif Sorry for the long wait.

I would really like a chance at the test! I`m actually taking courses in proofreading and editing so I think this could be a great experience for me! :) thank you! Edited by ayne
Test sent. ;)

Hello, I am new here and I was anxiously hoping that I could take the QC test. I will always put my best effort in everything that I will be doing.

Thank you :)

Edited by ayne
Test sent. ;)

Hihi I'm new here and I wanted to try the QC-er test? I have decent photoshop skills and I'm primarily an English speaker so.. ^^ Thanks in advance :3

Edited by ayne
Test sent. ;)

I would also like to become a Quality checker myself. Could the test be sent to me? I really want to be in the Mei-chan no shitsugi team since there hasn't been a new chapter after chapter 67.

Edited by ayne
Test sent. Sorry x5ga I kinda did it on automatic, but I added you to the pm. xD

Hello! I want to take the Quality Checker test and see if I am capable of becoming one.

Edited by x5ga
TEST SENT ©x5ga

Hello there. i am a new member and would like to take the QC test.  I promise I will give it my all and try to reach your expectations. Thank you.

Edited by x5ga
test sent

I was wondering if you still needed people with strong English skills as you seem to have received quite a few responses. If you do still need people, I would like to offer my services. Please send me the test. Thank you for your time.

Edited by x5ga
test sent

If you guys are still in need of quality checkers or anything of the sort I'd be happy to help out.

Edited by x5ga
the test was sent.

I already posted in proofreading but if you guys are hunting for a quality checker, I'll definitely try out for this as well :)

Edited by ayne
test sent

I already posted in proofreading but if you guys are hunting for a quality checker, I'll definitely try out for this as well :)

Welcome dano! I've sent you the test, good luck with it. :D

can i be one of a proofreader here?

Um, this is the Quality checkers recruitment thread... oni41