Tessa

Recruiting: Quality Checkers "QC-ers" [Open]

How old does one have to be in order to apply for this job? 

If you're a loli, there's no age limit.

otherwise, 15+ I guess?

Is this a volunteer job or is it paid???

Lol, everything we do is volunteer. We don't get paid, we even spend money on scanlation. oni28

Hi, i would like to apply to be a QCer. I have experience QCing too.

.....SAID NOBODY IN THE PAST YEAR+

oni102

I know right?! Come on people, if I don't have to qc then I can clean and ts more - that means we'll get even more projects released!

Ciel and Sir Tiger's Table are currently in qc, I'm ts-ing OMRK but have to put it on hold to qc Pika Ichi. oni106

I would love to help. I have some experience with cleaning and I'm very consistent in my English! It's basically my second language. :)

On 2/11/2018 at 9:40 PM, DjScarlet said:

I would really like to help... is there a way for me to join?

For the time being, I won't be able to train anyone for editor or qc-er position. As a qc-er it's usually helpful to have some experience in editing (=cleaning and typesetting). Since qc-er not only check the language but also the page itself.

On 3/12/2018 at 12:28 PM, Sevs said:

I would love to help. I have some experience with cleaning and I'm very consistent in my English! It's basically my second language. :)

Really sorry about not getting back at you. I thought another admin would take care of it. Did you receive a pm or nothing at all?

7 hours ago, ayne said:

For the time being, I won't be able to train anyone for editor or qc-er position. As a qc-er it's usually helpful to have some experience in editing (=cleaning and typesetting). Since qc-er not only check the language but also the page itself.

Really sorry about not getting back at you. I thought another admin would take care of it. Did you receive a pm or nothing at all?

Hi,

I uploaded the test a long time ago. Seems like you finally got some time. Can you please check it out?!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/48wneq96f0bdzmi/_Typesetter_Test_CypherBlade.zip

Hi so my name is akane I am 25 years old I was America but as you can see from my name I am half Japanese well my mother is Japanese so I am fluent in English I was am a major in it and I was a qc before and I will be absolutely flattered if I am one of your group

Edited by Akane1550

Hello! 

My only experience with manga is reading a lot of manga.

Sometimes I design my own fabric prints through Paint. Recently I was gifted Adobe to up my design game.

My husband jokes that I should get paid because I read so much.

If you have any openings for anything, besides translating, I would like to apply.

Thanks, 

Darrknys

On 8/12/2018 at 1:30 AM, Darrknys said:

Hello! 

My only experience with manga is reading a lot of manga.

Sometimes I design my own fabric prints through Paint. Recently I was gifted Adobe to up my design game.

My husband jokes that I should get paid because I read so much.

If you have any openings for anything, besides translating, I would like to apply.

Thanks, 

Darrknys

Hi there,

lolol from paint to adobe that's like from dishwasher to millionaire. 😄 Awww, getting paid for reading manga, that's like the dream. xD Mostly, we pay for scanlation ourselves, donations are pretty rare but we're not the active-st scanlation group out there. oni106

Anyway, I've sent you a pm with the test, have fun and hopefully we'll have you in our team soon. oni5