Tessa

Recruiting: J Translators [Open], K Translators [Open], & C Translators [Open]

Hello,

I would like to apply to the Chinese translator position. I have never done translating jobs so far but I am really looking forward to it !

Thank you !

Edited by SoRa.
test sent!

I would like to attempt the Korean and Mandarin Chinese test to prove whatever ability I have in translating the languages successfully to English. (I am more confident in Korean.) Thank you.

Edited by Sepia
CTL test sent. / KTL test sent

oni44

I have experience in translating Japanese to English. I don't have any experience in translating Korean, but I am able to do that, so yeah.

I also have some experience in editing (type-setting)

So Yeah. I want to join.

oni43 oni43 oni43 oni43 oni43

Edited by Sepia
JTL test sent. / KTL test sent

Hello helloo :D Can I apply to be a C->E translator? Traditional chinese preferred but either is fine [: Thank you!

Edited by SoRa.
test sent

Hello!! I would like to apply for a korean translator position. I am fully Korean, but I have lived outside of Korea for a very long time, so I speak both English and Korean fluently. How do I apply?  oni55

Edited by Sepia
test sent

Hello,

I would like to apply for cleaner position. This is my first time however I am a graphic designer and have good photoshop skills.

not sure how this works if you want to test me first or something let me know.

Hello,

I would like to apply for cleaner position. This is my first time however I am a graphic designer and have good photoshop skills.

not sure how this works if you want to test me first or something let me know.

Hello tree tree,

Thank you for the interest, but this is the translator recruitment thread. If you want to apply to be a cleaner, you would have to post here: http://www.evilflowers.com/index.php?/topic/5-recruiting-editors-open/

You can also get the cleaner test on the first post in that thread.

Good luck~ :D

I want to see if I can try taking the application for Chinese Translator.

I did my best in studying so hard with my chinese book, I'll see if I did it right if I do the opposite way. :D ...as well as my daddy taught me some chinese too. :3

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

Could I try the Chinese translator test? It's been a while since my Chinese school days, but I'd like to give it a shot. ^__^

(Also, I have a huge Chinese dictionary XD)[/size]

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

hi, 

i am maria fernanda :D and i would like to be a japanese translator. Actually, i am peruvian so my native language is Spanish but in my school i study both, English and japanese. so, yeah, in order to practice i would like to give it a shot.

P.D: i have teachers that translate different mangas so i would have help :D

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

Hi,

Can I get a Japanese translator test? I have JLPT Level1 and a lot of experience translating manga to Russian, now I want to try it with English as well.

Thanks.

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

Hi I would like to be a japanese English translator, I'm fluent in English but not yet i Japanese, but I do live in Japan so can read and transalte mostly everything i read! 
I have a litle experiense with translating but not that much! 

Hope that I can work here kinda ^w^

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

Hi, I would like to be a Chinese Translator. If you would send me the test that'll be great (:

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

Hello!

I would like to apply for a Korean translator

Im Korean and Im confident with my reading :D

Edited by Sepia
msg sent

hello, id like to be a chinese translator. is the position still open?
I can read both trad and simplified chinese.

Edited by SoRa.
Yes, it's still open. Test sent :)

Hello~!

I am interested in applying to become a Japanese translator (certificate achieved- high intermediate).
I would also like to try translating from Korean to English as I am quiet confident in my Korean language skills.

I look forward to taking the tests! oni45
Thank you!

Edited by SoRa.
JTL test sent!

Hello,

I want to apply to become a Chinese translator. I'm new, but I know English and Mandarin Chinese.

Thank you very much

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.

Hey~~~ :)

I want to apply for Chinese and Japanese translator. 

Cheers,

Faye

Edited by SoRa.
Tests sent.

Hello 

I would like to apply as a chinese translator - I don't have a lot of experience with translating (yet) but would love to help. 

Thank you (:

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

It's been a long while since I translated for anyone but me, but could I try the Japanese test?

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

Hi there!!!

I'd like to apply for the position of an English translator.  I am fluent in English, as I am born in Australia and I have basic knowledge of Chinese, as it was my first language. I don't have any experience in translating manga but I am keen to learn and I hope I can provide this group with the help it needs.

I want to help soon so please let me know how to start and reply asap! I love this community very much, I promise you I won't bail out on projects!

oni54xinfinitexEvilFlowers!

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.