Tessa

Recruiting: J Translators [Open], K Translators [Open], & C Translators [Open]

Hello! I would like to help out by doing some Korean to English translations. I speak fluent Korean as my parents are Korean and cannot speak English and as for English I am fluent at it because I was born in New Zealand and have attended school in New Zealand from pre-school up to high school(I am currently attending my last year in high school). -no experience.

Edited by Sepia
sent

hello! ^^

may i work here as a korean translator?

i do have a experience,with the korean manhwa called 'Rebirth Knight', and 'Life Ho'!

i can send you proof if you want to see them ^^; or can simply take one of tests you guys will send out! please consider me for a spot!

thanks!! 37.gif

Edited by Sepia
test sent

hello! ^^

may i work here as a korean translator?

i do have a experience,with the korean manhwa called 'Rebirth Knight', and 'Life Ho'!

i can send you proof if you want to see them ^^; or can simply take one of tests you guys will send out! please consider me for a spot!

thanks!! 37.gif

ummmmm..... there was an error on pg.2 of the test..

so i send an email to sepia. but she seems like busy to check..?

would you mind fixing an error and send me new one? i finished pg.1 already. do you want me to send this one? oni106

In order to be a translator you must be fluent in the language you are translating from (Japanese/Korean/Chinese) and English. It's ok if you make spelling mistakes, the proofreaders will correct that.

Experience would be great, but if we are the first group you are translating for that's ok too. There's always a beginning for everything .

Pay attention to details. Missing translations and SFX slow editors down.

I'm not going to list the projects that we are going to work on right now because I don't want to ruin the surprise. But you'll have access to raws and you'll have a lot of titles from witch to choose. We have a special raw section for our staff members. In a way translators are the ones picking up new projects :)/> .

If you feel like helping please apply! @onion24@

You can leave a reply here or send me a private message.

Hey!

I would love to apply to be a Chinese translator. I am fluent in Chinese and English. I can read traditional or Simplified Chinese. I have had previous experience from translating manga!

Thanks!

Hey!

I would love to apply to be a Chinese translator. I am fluent in Chinese and English. I can read traditional or Simplified Chinese. I have had previous experience from translating manga!

Thanks!

Errr, you've already PMed me previously and I have sent you the test but you haven't sent it back to me.

There's no need to post here as well since I'll still be the one sending and checking your test ~_~

Errr, you've already PMed me previously and I have sent you the test but you haven't sent it back to me.

There's no need to post here as well since I'll still be the one sending and checking your test ~_~

=.='' I'm so sorry...my bad....

Hi :)/> I would like to apply to be a chinese translator. I have no experience though but i would love to try! Thanks :)/>

Edited by SoRa.
test sent

Hey

I would like to become a Chinese/English translator, I am fluent in both languages, can read and write both traditional and simplified Chinese.

Edited by SoRa.
test sent

Hello, could I please apply to be a Chinese-English translator? I have lived in both China and English countries, and am fluent in them...I don't have much experience in translating manga though, so I hope I can be of help >.<"...I read your "Ghost Hunt" and it was great :)/>

Edited by x5ga
pm sent

Hi I would like to be a Chinese-English translator. I'm fluent in both languages but I don't have any experience translating manga. Thanks

Edited by x5ga
Sentttttt~~

Hi! I'd like to apply as a Chinese->English translator. I'm fluent in both languages.

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

Hello, I would like to apply for the Chinese translator. I am new here. Unfortunately, I do not have any experience. I can speak or read Chinese .

Looking forward to your reply, Thanks!

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.

I am fluent in Korean and would like to apply as a Korean translator . Sunbae , although I have never done translating before please give me a chance ! I'll do my best ! ~ oni52

Edited by Sepia
test sent

Hi. I'm new to this but I'd like to be a translator or proofreader. I can read and write advanced Chinese (been ongoing since as a young kid). English is my native lingo.

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

hello  oni40 owo hope y'all are having a good day~

I would like to apply as a Chinese translator, if possible ^u^

oni8

Edited by SoRa.
you better pass, donga! XD test sent

Hello.  I would love to apply as a Chinese/Korean translator.  I recently got my degree in Mandarin Chinese with a minor in Korean.  My native language is English and my specialty in school was Chinese to English translation.  I've done a couple subtitling things on my youtube channel if you want to check that out.  Same user id of forestelf86.

Edited by SoRa.
KTL test sent / CTL test also sent

Hi

I am very interested in doing Japanese/English translation for your projects.  I am originally from Japan but living in overseas for more than 7 years so I am fluent in Japanese and English.  Please let me know if you are still looking for a Japanese/English translator.

Thanks!

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.

Hello ^^ I signed up to this board just so I could post--you all said that you are looking for Chinese to English translators? 

I would like to sign on for the project Mei-chan no Shitsuji if it is possible--my friend and I really love the series and I would like to help translate it from Chinese to English if required.

My Japanese isn't up to par for it, I'm afraid.

My experience in Chinese is 11 years studying the subject as a student in Singapore, and I am about to receive my A-O level grade for it.

I am also familiar with the nuances of the language, and would also wish to enquire into the details of the translation--how do I go about working?

Please do reply, I am very excited about this.

Wynter

Edited by SoRa.
test sent

Hello,

I'd like to apply for the Japanese translator position. I'm not the fastest translator out there since I tackle other projects already, but I'd like to help EF out since I've been quite fond of many of this team's projects for years now.

Thank you for your consideration.

Edited by Melita_H
Test sent~ (PM coppied to Sora too XD)

hi,

I hope I'm not forgotten

I've been leaving messages to be back

but no one contacted me for the projects, and I thought all spots were taken already!!!

if I can still be of any help, let me know!

I'll be waiting!

thanks

hi,

I hope I'm not forgotten

but no one contacted me for the projects, and I thought all spots were taken already!!!

I'll be waiting!

thanks

Namiiii! <3 Pretty sure we need TLers. I'll add you to staff :D

hi,

I hope I'm not forgotten

I'll be waiting!

thanks

omg welcome back!! 

where were the msgs? ):