Tessa

Recruiting: J Translators [Open], K Translators [Open], & C Translators [Open]

I would like to help out as a Chinese translator. My past experiences involve working as a translator here (though it was quite a while ago) =P

I wonder if it's still the same test =)

Edited by SoRa.
test sent!
  • Upvote 1

welcome back tamtam!! :D I don't know if you remember me...?! XD I talked to you a few times before hehe oni43

I do remember you! It's a good thing you still use the same sig.. haha.. though I did recognize your name too (more of a visual person) =P

A lot of the people that were around before aren't here anymore.. =(

everything feels so familiar yet so different..O_O

yay! oni43 hehe I know what you mean, I'm better with visual things too!

I know, so many people have left *Sniff* so sad oni88 a few of us originals are around though XD yay!

Ello. I'm American, but can speak Korean, and I was wondering if I could try the Translator job. I've never done anything like it before, but I really want to give it a go. I was actually wondering if there were any places I could find access to a Korean manga online to just check it out before I try to do the job. Thanks...

Edited by Sepia
test sent!

Hi,

I'm interested in being a Japanese to English translator. I've recently returned to the states after living in Japan for 3 years and would like to keep up my Japanese skills. I found Evil Flowers when I was reading the English translations for Mei-chan no Shitsuji. Now I'd like to give back!

Edit: I've never translated manga before, but I have translated official documents to and from English when I was working in Japan.

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.

I have 2 years college Japanese, so, I can use a dictionary and fully understand what I'm doing; but, there is an important point. I have never done an actual translation before. Is there some test I can take? Hrrrm... PM me if anything I can do works. I don't have photoshop, so translating is about the most I can do aside from QC-ing. :)/> Hope I can be of assistance.

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.

Hello,

Preferred Name: Rei-Chin~

English Ability: I go to an international English school where its on par with a normal English school in (America, eg). My Japanese level is on par native, however, prefer to have hiragana with the kanji.

Availability: Weekends, Holidays

Desired Position: Japanese to English Translator

Experience: Worked for Shoujo Crusade, translated D-Gray Man for a while, Kuroshitsuji, and Ao No Exorcist.

Additional Details: Prefer Shounen, however any genre (Even BL), but prefers not to do Ecchi/Smut

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.

Hello,I am a Korean and I am Fluent in both English and Korean.This would be my first translating job but I will do my best with it. I would like to do it because I want to sort of test my language skills so please test me. Thank you! 113.gif/>

Edited by Sepia
test sentttt

I'd like to join Evil Flower team as a Japanese Translator if it's still available. I'm originally from Japan and native Japanese speaker. And right now I work as a Japanese&English Translator, so I'm familiar with translating work. I have very much enjoyed reading your manga online, and now would like to contribute some help to show appreciation for Evil Flower. I believe this is a volunteer position...but if you need my resume, let me know:).

Oh, I'd be appreciated if you could send me some translating test (if there's any). Thank you for taking your time.

Edited by SoRa.
test sent!

Hi, I'd love to join Evil Flower as a chinese translator. Please let me know if the position is still open, thank you so much (:

Edited by SoRa.
test sent

Position is always open ^^ Please be patient and someone will PM you the test.

Just remember to finish it and send it back in~

Hai~ I'm new here but I'd like to apply as a Korean translator. I've had experience in a couple of other scanlation groups. I'm fluent in both English and Korean. Calling in for a test? >///< Thank you so much!

~ Sunnie

Edited by Sepia
sent

Hi, I would like to apply for Japanese translator! :D/> I am a fluent japanese/english speaker and I would be very happy to help translate~ I am a complete beginner so I'm not sure if I am any good but I would like to try! I really enjoy reading manga online so I thought that this would be a good chance for me to give something back to the community~

Thank you and I will be waiting for your reply oni15/>

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.

Excuse me, may I join, I may not be of much help but I'm able to translate Chinese.

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.

Hi! I'd like to apply for Chinese translator, but I don't have experience ><. Thanks~

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.

In order to be a translator you must be fluent in the language you are translating from (Japanese/Korean/Chinese) and English. It's ok if you make spelling mistakes, the proofreaders will correct that.

Experience would be great, but if we are the first group you are translating for that's ok too. There's always a beginning for everything .

Pay attention to details. Missing translations and SFX slow editors down.

I'm not going to list the projects that we are going to work on right now because I don't want to ruin the surprise. But you'll have access to raws and you'll have a lot of titles from witch to choose. We have a special raw section for our staff members. In a way translators are the ones picking up new projects smile.gif/>/> .

If you feel like helping please apply! @onion24@

You can leave a reply here or send me a private message.

uhhh hi happy.gif/>. i'm fluent in Korean so I'd like to work as a translator if you need them. I'm a noob so i really understand if you don't need my help. if i could help [i'm so sorry asking for a request], may i start helping with one project? i know you probably would like me to do a couple and i promise i will, but just at first if it isn't too much trouble i'd like to only do one project. [i'm soooo sorry for my selfish request] (btw. i did work as a scanner, but my only job was to actually scan mangas that some other person sent me (or copy it from the library tongue.gif/> if you need help with that i have experience plus i have a computer scanner at home sooo yeah). anyway, whether you need me or not, thanks so much for all the manga. they make me happy. smile.gif/>

be happy

Edited by Sepia
test sent

Hi, I'm interested in being a Korean-English translator. I am a uni student and my background is Korean though I've lived abroad for a while. I haven't had experience but I'd like to help if positions are available.

Hi! I'd like to apply to be a japanese translator. I'm looking forward to joining a scanlation team so I can feel justified doing this while working -> oni59 haha let me know what yuo'd like me to try and translate. I'll do my best!

Hi, to clarify, I would like to be a japanese-English translator. I have some experience reading manga in japanese, and if I can help translate for other people, I would like to help. I'm brand new to this page :)And it's a little exciting. Anyway, looking forward to finally starting translating.

Edited by SoRa.
test sent.

Hello.

I would like to apply for a Japanese translator.

I'm fluent in English and Japanese.

My parents are Japanese and I am and have been attend a Japanese school since I was a baby (like two ish?) and forced to speak only in Japanese at home, here in Canada.

I was born in Canada.

Shanks :)/>

Edited by SoRa.
test sent

I'd like to apply to be a Chinese to English translator for current and future projects! I grew up bilingual in Chinese and English, and can fluently read and write in both languages. I have experience as a real life translator for people in part time jobs and I'd like to apply my knowledge to manga to help out!

Edited by SoRa.
test sent

Hi! I noticed one of your staff members posted recently on Baka Updates about needing a translator for Kiss & Never Cry. I've actually been translating it for over a year for fun and posting the translations on my website, http://www.faceorama.com/pizza/, if you're interested, you're welcome to use them to continue the project.

Edited by SoRa.
Replied.