Recruiting: J Translators [Open], K Translators [Open], & C Translators [Closed]

Tessa

Hi,

I'm interested in being a C->E translator. I also took 2 years of Japanese, but I'm not that fluent in it (well enough to understand the gist, but would be really really slow translating). My only experience is translating live action drama.

I'm mostly interested in romantic/shoujo stuff, like stuff from Kaji Eiri. Though I'm willing to fill in for other genres from time to time if you have a need.

Please send me the test(s) and let me know what your expectations are with regards to turn around time.

Thanks.

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

I would like to apply for a Korean translator position. If there is still a position available.

Korean is my mother tongue and I have been studying English since I was young. Additionally, I am currently going to college in the US, so I think I am fluent enough for the work. 

I haven't done any official work, but I have been practicing by translating Korean fanfics on my own. 

I hope I hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Edited by Sepia
test sent

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a university student based in the UK. I'm fluent in Chinese (13yrs of growing up there) and studying KR and JP part time for a trip atm. I'm interested in doing CH-EN translation here and maybe KR and JP when i get good xD

I did quite a bit of scanlation work 5 years ago. the biggest project I was involved in was being the translator for "Cage of Eden" for about 30 chapters. I can somewhat clean and typeset too, but was never too good at it and havent practiced in the past 5 years, lol!

anyway, could you please send the translation test and also let me know what sort of translation speed you guys are looking for?

Thanks

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

I am interested in the Korean translator position. 

I'm fluent in English as I have been living in NZ for most of my life (I'm also tutoring a high school student for English)

I am also fluent in Korean (I am korean) and I've attended Korean School for 8 years and was a teacher-helper there as well.

Could I try the test please?

Thank you very much.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to apply to be a Chinese to English translator. I'll try to finish as soon as possible. Thank you!

Edited by Guest
Test sent

• 1 month later...

hello! I've sent a message through facebook PM and was redirected to this forum. I would like to help out with J -> E translation for Keishichou Tokuhhanka 007 and push it to release until its end. As I have several examples of my past work, would it be alright if I send those instead? Thank you. 

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

Hi
I would love to help as a japanese-english translator.
I have some experience,
Since I studied the Japanese language and literature in university.

Edited by Guest
Test sent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! I would like to apply for the Japanese translating position! Japanese is my first language and I grew up in the US so I am fluent in English as well. Hope you'll consider me!

Edited by SoRa.
test sent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello, I'm Charlotte and I would like to apply for the position of Chinese Translator.

Chinese is my native language, and I'm currently a highschooler.  

I've passed the translation test from MysticMizuki scans with my friend Christina being my proofreader (English is her native language).

Hope we're qualified:)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Tessa changed the title to Recruiting: J Translators [Open], K Translators [Open], & C Translators [Closed]