Welcome to Evil Flowers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tessa

Recruiting: J Translators [Open], K Translators [Open], & C Translators [Open]

276 posts in this topic

In order to be a translator you must be fluent in the language you are translating from (Japanese/Korean/Chinese) and English. It's ok if you make spelling mistakes, the proofreaders will correct that.
Experience would be great, but if we are the first group you are translating for that's fine too. Everybody has to start somewhere.
Pay attention to details. Missing translations and SFX slow editors down.
If you feel like helping please apply! oni36
You can leave a reply here or send a private message to the respective Head Translators [Chinese, Japanese-> SoRa; Korean-> Sepia]. Afterwards they will send you your test. Please wait up to 7 days for the head translator to send you the translation test. If you do not receive your test after 7 days feel free to "bump" the thread in case we missed you.

If you have problems posting on this forum or sending private messages, please check that you have validated your account first. If your profile says "Group: Validating" you will not be able to post or send messages until you have activated your account via email.

Hi

I would like to apply to be a Korean translator. I sort of have experiences, making subtitles and stuff. I'm fluent with English and Korean. Thanks!

hi i would like to apply for a korean-english translator. I'm from Korea and I go to an international school for 7 years.Never done anything before though

Hi. :)

I'm a 19 year-old college student and I'm fluent in both Japanese and English. I was reading this manga on a certain webpage and I found out that you guys are looking for Japanese manga translators.

Since I'm familiar with the both languages, and languages are one of the things into which I can give all of my efforts, in other words I have unmeasureable motivation when it comes to languages, I believe I have a potential to help translate manga into English.

So I would like to apply for a japanese manga translator, I wanna join. :)

Edited by SoRa.
Test Sent

Hello ^^

I was wondering if you still need Chinese translators? I was born in China but moved to Canada at a young age. I can speak Chinese fluently and I can read and write pretty well. Is it in Traditional Chinese? I can read some Traditional Chinese but not all, if I do come across a word I don't know then I can always grab a dictionary or just get my Mother ^^

I have no experience at all but I will give it my all if you choose to use me~

Please let me join? >w< I would love to help

Edited by Cheesecake
Sent.

HEY there, I would like to apply for the position of chinese translator. I am fluent in both speaking and writing chinese. I have not had any experience translating any manga before, but i would like to start here:). Hope i can be part of this group:)

Edited by Cheesecake
Sent.

Hello, I'd like to apply as a Korean-English translator. I am not Korean but I've lived there from a young age and speak it fluently~

Also some experience in other scanlations.

Hi. i'd like to apply as a KTL..

i am a Korean, but i've been living abroad for long..

i am better in English that in Korean.

but i would want to try...

i dont have experience in this...

Hello!!:)

I'd like to apply as a Chinese-English Translator.

I'm fluent in both English and Madarin. (Probably because I speak English with my mum and Chinese with my dad.) I can read and write both traditional and simplified Chinese. I have some friends who work as translators and I help them out sometimes so I guess I have some experince.

Pretty please? I'd really like to help. :)

Hello!!:)

I'd like to apply as a Chinese-English Translator.

I'm fluent in both English and Madarin. (Probably because I speak English with my mum and Chinese with my dad.) I can read and write both traditional and simplified Chinese. I have some friends who work as translators and I help them out sometimes so I guess I have some experince.

Pretty please? I'd really like to help. :)

Test sent :)

Good luck!

Hello! I'm looking to be a Japanese translator!

Let me know what I need to do -- thanks!

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent! Good luck~

Hello! I'm interested in being a Korean translator, particularly for Chiro Star Project.

I have experience translating (helped out with Goong the drama and at a few scanlation groups, though I'm most active at Transcendence atm with Bibi and Ryuu no Hanawazurai and Joou no Hana).

Edited by Sepia
test sent~

Hello, I am interested in translating Japanese, and am most interested in the series Orange Chocolate, but a different series will be fine for me also.

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent~

awesome xD We need a Translator for it as the current TL has gone on hiatus/MIA oni52 Thank you for applying! Good luck :D

Hi, i'd like to translate from Japanese to English. This would be my first project and quite frankly i'd probably be mostly doing simple thing's like translating Minor greetings, and sound effects.99.gif

Please Responde as Soon as possable. Thanks108.gif

p.s you can probably tell i like the onion emots.35.gif

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

Hi~103.gif

I would like to apply for Chinese to English translator if it's still open. I can read simplified and a bit of traditional.

As for experience, I've worked on CRASH and 2 oneshots.

23.gifHope to work with you.

Edited by exquisitexp
Test sent~ :3

Hi, I would like to apply to be a Korean to English translator. I'm fluent in both languages. I don't have any experience with an actual scanlation group, but I used to make quick scanlations of some Korean manhwas for my non-Korean friends.

Let me know~ Thanks!27.gif

Edited by Sepia
test sent! <:

I'd like to apply for a Korean Translator position~ I've been reading evilflowers manga / manhwa for a while and I feel like I should start giving back. >:

I'm fluent in both English and Korean. Thanks :D

Edited by Sepia
test sentttt

Hioni44 , I would like to apply for Chinese to English Translator. I don't have any experience, but I am fluent in Chinese. Maybe a little bit error on English. But, I have some free time to do this. I love oni54 reading new releases, hope I can help. Thanksoni45 .

Edited by exquisitexp
Test sent~

36.gif I want to apply for Chinese-English translator

but i don't have the experience yet21.gif

so hope Evil Flowers can give me the chance to build up my experience44.gif

Thank You!92.gif

Edited by exquisitexp
Test sent ^^

Hi, I would want to try out again. Yeah, I mean again. But I think I understand what you guys want for translation now, I want to try the test now if I could. oni98 Thanks.