Tessa

Evil Lovers [Closed]

So, because a lot of people want to help, but sometimes we don't have that position opened anymore I decided to open this special group.

Special lovers will have access to our Download Section, Raw Section [not the Hayana scans] and anything we'll find out in the future that can reply our lovely flowers :) . You won't need to make 15 posts to have acces to this sections, but you'll need to:

1. Register on the forum and leave a message here

2. Request for a signature or add one on your own, but to have the recruiting information on it. Example:

sig1.png

You could request the signature from our GFX team. Still developing as well :) .

3. Wear the signature here on the forum and on every forum that you want to [but enlist another one except for this one]. And please link to the other forum and your account ^^.

4. Make a post in the introduction section [we want to know you better lovely stalker :D ]

Well, anyone who is interested can join now. We want you in our family! ^^

+ this will help us get more staff and in the future when the positions you wanted will reopened you'll be the first one contacted. You can also leave here the position you wanted to apply for :) .

Due to lack of human resources, this topic is closed.

Sweet! :D

Do you want me to make you a signature or you'll make it yourself? :)

Lt me know.

Of course not. Everyone who joins will have a signature made for free, or even more if they'll want to change it from time to time. Are supporters deserve that :) .

Edit: feel free to send me a image that you want to be in your sig. And give me details about the color, stile and size you would prefer :) .

yay...i am in <3...

so i guess...this is where i put the link to the other forum?...^ ^"

Of course. Staff members must join because you have to support the site, right? XD

Send me the pic you want in your sig :) .

Hey tessa,

putting my post for a spot....

would it be alright if you could make my sig or find a way that someone can do it, cuz i hav know idea how @[email protected] .

anyways thanx for the spot! :)

I'll make your sig, just like I did for miam :) . Just send me a image you would like to see in your sig :) .

Of course you can :D .

Send me a pm with the image you want in your sig. And thank you for wanting to help! ^^

I'd like to join this~ (I just remembered this was here after Seraphia mentioned it. 99.gif)

I send the image to you, right, Tessa?

Never mind. Sera made the sig for me. (:

Edited by Ani

Oh! I wanna join :3 Dunno if it's still open? XD

I think I'll make my own sig though 8DD

Gah...I'm not done with the finishing touches for this group yet and right now I don't have time to make sigs :( .

it's okay, tessa

you are super busy:(

i'm sure everyone understands that

lol, especially when your computer died....

Can I be the Evil Lover? oni103