CTOAGN

Red Lion

I loved this series.

The main character is a girl who was the head of a bunch of delinquents, but her parents got angry and made her move to a new school, where she was supposed to live the life of a normal schoolgirl. Along the way, she makes a few friends, and the series is about her interactions with the people at the school that dislike her, along with her interactions with her friends, specifically a few boys that she meets.

Edit: Image and description from Onemanga.com (http://www.onemanga.com/Red_Lion/)

logorlc.jpg Quite possibly the best and most reknown fighter of all the schools is a red haired girl, solely referred to as the Red Lion. But as the Red Lion suddenly disappears one day, we find that's only the beginning to the trials of real "Red Lion".

I've read this manga some time ago and i also found it really nice :) . But,unfortunately i was very used to the stories and mangas from Hwang Mi Ri (if you know the mangakas style and her stories, you would see that most of them are about girls that are really good fighters and that are in gangster bands - or end up in gangster bands - and that end up with the cool guys). So i was kinda used to this type of manga :) . But i still found it to be very funny and nice to read ^^

:) okay ill check it out then ... at some point lol watching new anime just bought called X its good but sad lots people die throughout it... not sure how i always pick those kinds.

It sounds good. (Wow, I've got a lot on my 'to read' list now) Thanks for the suggestion!!!!!!! I hope I can get to it soon!!!!!!!!! Oh, and as for X, I've seen it too. Such a depressing anime . . .

i know right and if u want a list of anime and manga ... i got a realllllyyyyy long one :D hehe

I guess I'll give it a try! Actually I have be meaning to read it for a really long time now, it's just that there were better options out there so I was postponing it! I will come bck after finishing it and comment on it.

Ah, the ending was a little bit strange. It felt as if the author had cut it off short, instead of allowing the story to reach its natural ending point.

It was alright nonetheless.

I know of a VERY good manhwa. It's called Hot Blooded Womam by Hwang Mi Ri.

Anyone read it ?

The story is almost the same as Red Lion's, but it's even better.

It's well writen and the characters are more intersting and well worked on.

And the end is more satisfying than Red Lion's.

Check it out. @[email protected]

I read this one before. Something like a girl delinquent or a gang leader or jjang, I wouldn't missed. If my memory serves me right, as a yankee she was called 'red lion'... and that was all I can remember. C'mon, cut me some slack. I've pretty much read all the delinquent shoujo stories available out there, and sometimes they're all the same. It was a good read, nevertheless. I think? oni103

I know of a VERY good manhwa. It's called Hot Blooded Womam by Hwang Mi Ri.

Anyone read it ?

The story is almost the same as Red Lion's, but it's even better.

It's well writen and the characters are more intersting and well worked on.

And the end is more satisfying than Red Lion's.

Check it out. @[email protected]

Definitely have to agree with you (:

Hot blooded woman is really similar but the ending is more appeasing.

Nonetheless, both manwhas get my vote oni36

Both Red Lion and Hot Blooded Women were great I was sad they both ended, I especially loved the scary psycho friend in HBW and the nickname for the main character abd her reasoning behind becoming the Red Lion.

No matter what anyone says I love these two the most alongside Ouke no Monshou and Noblesse (Frankenstein is so amazingly sadistic.) oni54