Welcome to Evil Flowers

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ayne

How do you read our releases?

Online vs. Download   316 members have voted

1. 1. How do you read our releases?

• Online Reader
    • Download

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like the title suggests, we'd like to know how you read our releases. :)

So it's online vs. download. Let the 'battle' begin. :D

It's annoying for me to read downloaded chapters because I need to "zoom" in every time so when I switch pages the zoom resets. Plus it will start cluttering up my desktop if I don't delete the files afterwards

Try InfraView. View > Display option > Fit window to image then it will display the image in its full size. You can also view the PSD files that way.

I like to download your releases because my internet provider is so slow that it is troublesome as well as tiresome to read it online. During peak times I need to much time for online reading and since I am still a busy studying mother of two childs, I prefer the download option. Please keep it up. oni98

I wanted to choose both but there's no option for it. Like there's some projects that I really really want to read so i download. And there's others which I can just wait patiently for it, so I read it online.

So in the end, I chose online.

For me it's easier to read online, however my internet gets abit wonky sometimes so I like to keep a downloaded version as well in case I get a craving to read while offline.

Seems like there's a point in having an online reader. :3

(@admins: Who moved this thread in open talk? o.O)

I download everything. It's cheaper for me because then I can make a plan on how to get them. I don't know how it works in your countries but Data bundles are expensive in South Africa.

I prefer downloading, over reading online because of slower internet speed and for old time keepsakes. But I am still waiting for a time when I'll be able to buy a copy of the mangas I love myself...we'll wait and see when will that be :D

I DL as a back-up or for times when my net connection is really slow. But generally, I like the reader, because I can compare to Chinese editions, if I want to.