Sign in to follow this  
firstRainbowRose

The Queen's Knight, complete?

I was looking at the page for TQK, and was excited to realize that there wasn't a status point for the rest of v. 17. I went to the download page, and was surprised to see only three chapters to download, since I was sure there were more chapters. I quickly jumped into the "Read Online" and confirmed my suspicion. Does anyone know when the rest of the volume will be uploaded?

I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to. We removed all the statuses from every project since they were hard to keep up with. There are only three chapters in the reader and three chapters in the download section. We're still working on the last three chapters of the volume, and when I checked TQK's progress, we still needed to QC chapter 4 and the last two chapters still need to be typeset. So...chapter 4 may come out in about two weeks, but I'm not sure when the last two chapters will be available. Sorry for this inconvenience, but you'll have to wait a little longer for the rest of the chapters.

When it's complete we will move it from our "ongoing" category to "complete"

You will also see it marked on Manga Updates because we will append (end) to the chapter number.