What manga do you hope will be scanlated in the future?!

DemonicXAngelic

What mangas do you hope will get translated later on? Whether they were dropped or just haven't been translated over yet.

I know one manga i'm literally dying to start being scanlated again, Saiunkoku Monogatari. It's so amazing! xD I love it and it sucks i'll never get to find out what happens. What about you? c:

Hey! O: Yeah you! o: Look under your bed lately?

There's some that im dying to have scanlated, so badly that I'm willing to edit it myself...and then I realize how busy I am and how I'll probably never have time to actually work on it oni31

I want...

Neko Ane - guy who originally worked on it dropped it, but looks like someone might be picking it up

Koi Neko - guy... took a break and never came back I guess? O.o;;

ALL THE HAMSTER MANGAS (Or at least Hamster Report)

The Devil King is Bored - I blame Naver for why the guy working on it dropped it. Some other ppl picked it up some time after but idk what's going on now since it hasn't been updated

Evil Queen's Holiday - Really reminds me of Devil King is Bored so that's why I'm interested in it :D (I might get to work on it in the future oni11 )

Guren no Arma - stalled I guess? :c

Rakuen Route - stalled also because of staff XDD I know we originally had it but then we dropped it and gave it to another group ;w;

Last Updated: 5/5/21

I've actually never heard of any of those Nekomikoto. I would look it up, but I might get hooked then i'd become obsessed about not being able to read it XD. I even thought about learning to read Jappanese because I can't stand not knowing what happens on Saiunkoku Monogatari :'(. Ahh the struggle XD

But...What the heck is a hamster manga? XDD

But...What the heck is a hamster manga? XDD

mangas about hamsters >:[ name one series besides hamtaro and Hamster Report that you know of.

there's a ton about cats and dogs, maybe even birds. Barely any hamster ones are scanlated let alone complete (yes I checked the hamster tag on manga updates, yes they have a hamster tag 8D)

and don't worry I've never heard of your series before either >___<;;

Last Updated: 5/5/21

Actually, I haven't heard of any hamster mangas besides hamtaro at all XD. I take that back, didn't even know hamtaro was a manga xD (Though it being a manga should've been pretty obvious to me) I didn't even know they made any about hamsters XD

Also, my series is amazing *_*

• 2 weeks later...

THERE ARE HAMSTER MANGAS?! LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!! I got the PRing and can typeset a few chapters. We just need a translator!  oni47

Updated April 16, 2016 Just keep swimming~

*whatever is first in the list is what I'm working on

Proofreading:

FAL - ch 21 - proofreading

Pika Ichi - ch. 27 - pending

KANC - ch. 38 - pending

Cleaning:
Nothing

Typesetting:

Chiro - ch. 32 - pending

PR-QCing:

Nuffin'

I was waiting for some time to see SSG - Meimon Danshikou Keppuuroku getting scanlated ... and I just learned that Shoujo Sense started with it ... yeay ... super cool oni43

But I really really really hope someone is interested in picking up Siesta (from Lee Young-You). Sura's Place dropped it a long time ago, but it seems nobody else is interested in it =(. And I just started reading Xing Gui Shi Tian Kong De Dao Lu, but only 13 chapters of it are available. I would love to see it getting picked up.

I love deadlines. I like the wooshing sound they make as they go by.

- Douglas Adams -

• 4 months later...

And I just started reading Xing Gui Shi Tian Kong De Dao Lu, but only 13 chapters of it are available. I would love to see it getting picked up.

Yeah, Xing Gui would be awesome. :D

ayne, aka ayane, ayns, and all the mistyped versions...

ooooh~goes to check out new mangas~ realises they are all stalled and gets sad when I hit the end  oni49

2iihfdfjpg-1.png

Active!!! YAY!
Come Join Us!!~~~
* Editors (lots of yummy projects for you!)
* Japanese, Chinese & Korean Translators

@staffers - Remember our key spreadsheets for all our projects, please remember to update this with your assigned work. If you get assigned work, please check the spreadsheets to make sure it won't duplicate with others (just in case!)~

Currently Working On:

Ripping/Scanning

Editing

Typesetting
- Chronicles of a Grimm Peddler - ch 28 & epilogue

Quality Checking
- Waiting for more Ciel and PGE~