Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Back from Retirement

Hello Everyone. I am obviously not new, but I've come back from retirement. Now that I've settled into my job, I have a little bit more free time to burn. I'm active mostly on Chatango. 

Redrawing is my favorite part of editing (and cleaning dust is my least favorite), so I'd like to come back as a redrawer-only. If you got any page with obnoxious parts that need to be redrawn, please feel free to send me that page! I can usually get it taken care of fairly quickly.

Just a side note, due to my hectic work schedule, I go "Poof!" from March 1 to April 15, June 1 to July 15, September 1 to October 15, and December 1 to January 15. 

Thanks and Cheers!  oni52

Sammie

Welcome baaaaack! Great to have you back. oni36oni49 Neko's dealing now with editors and stuff, best to ask her what is lying around if you feel like doing some editor work. :D Not much time left until June. xD ;D

I'm late too 8D but welcome back Sam! <3

Welcome back Sam! We're trying to make a comeback ourselves, me and lat that is XD.

heheh yes we are trying~~~  oni47  I mean...  oni48  wait...  oni39   oni43  oni43  oni49  oni49

hello i just finished SAVER manga- so good, but cant you writers finish one more page to give closure.

hello i just finished SAVER manga- so good, but cant you writers finish one more page to give closure.

Is there a page missing? we finished this project so long ago so we most likely don't have the raws anymore