Sign in to follow this  
miraculous

Greetings!

Hi all! I'm a new Chinese TL :) Not really sure what to say here lol. I love reading manga (and I love a lot of EF's projects), playing video games (usually RPGs and FF series), traveling, and food photography!

Edited by miraculous

Hi there, nice to meet you! And welcome to the team. :D Oh I really like RPGs too, but the old school ones, with bad graphics and where you run around a lot and have to level up for hours. xD Do you have a favourite RPG game or is there sth you'd recommend? And if you're looking for good homemade (thus free) ones, feel free to ask. ;)

Recently I've been playing stuff like Fire Emblem (the older games). I also recently got Pokemon Omega Ruby (the newest one) but I don't like it as much as the older Pokemon games. My favorite series is the Shin Megami Tensei series and Final Fantasy though nothing past 12. I haven't played many jRPGs actually. What's your favorite? How do you play the homemade ones? Android or PC?

Hi there, nice to meet you! And welcome to the team. :D Oh I really like RPGs too, but the old school ones, with bad graphics and where you run around a lot and have to level up for hours. xD Do you have a favourite RPG game or is there sth you'd recommend? And if you're looking for good homemade (thus free) ones, feel free to ask. ;)

Hi there! I love Final Fantasy too!!!! I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy X characters XD

Recently I've been playing stuff like Fire Emblem (the older games). I also recently got Pokemon Omega Ruby (the newest one) but I don't like it as much as the older Pokemon games. My favorite series is the Shin Megami Tensei series and Final Fantasy though nothing past 12. I haven't played many jRPGs actually. What's your favorite? How do you play the homemade ones? Android or PC?

I don't know that much about commercial games since I only play free ones, hehe. But I know a lot about Final Fantasy where I read the detailed summary for most of the games and watched some video clips.^^' One of the few commercial ones I played is Chrono Trigger, do you know it? I really liked it untl I had to beat the final boss, I didn't figure out the trick to it and just stopped it altogether (found it in the walkthrough later but meh, now I don't want to do it again)... I also started Chrono Cross but didn't get far.

Generally, I pretty much have a problem when playing games with 3D graphic because I get dizzy haha. oni1 Only if someone else plays the game then I'm fine, weirdly enough. So I only play such games with friends and it's pretty much like watching them doing stuff and giving advice a little. oni106

From the homemade ones I really love "The Way". It is a really unique game with a intriguing story and weird battle system. It has 6 Episodes and a lot of different endings.