Sign in to follow this  
Daecher

A Fresh Face Appears- Weird Questions are a Good Thing?

Hi there, everyone! My name is Daecher, and I'm fairly new to Evilflowers. As such, I'd like to (traditionally) welcome any and all members to ask *one* strange question, to get to know this guy a little better (on top of some extra info).

Hobbies: Programming, Procrastinating, and Pizza

Favorite genre of music: Trance/Electronica

Favorite genres of games: Horror and Racing (though I have yet to find a combination of the two)

Most active time online: 9 P.M.-2 A.M. (Central Standard Time)

I'm out of topics. Ask away, and nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the group, Daecher! I hope you pass the QCer test and enjoy your stay here :)

Hmmmm I can ask a strange question huh...Are you a bishie? XD

Thanks, SoRa ^_^

To answer your question, while I've never been called that before, I think I'd fall into that category, yes.

If you can, try to imagine a really pretty-looking Ira Gamagoori. At that point, you have a portrait of me.

welcome! :D yay random questions zomg there's so many I could think of I CAN'T CHOOSE DX

If the world had to end how would you want it to end? zombie apocalypse? global warming? gigantic meteor?

Ooh, that's a tough one, Nekomikoto.

If the world absolutely HAD to end, I think I'd want it to end with everyone turning into large tubs of Jell-O.

Why?

BECAUSE WHO HATES WONDERFULLY-FLAVORED GELATIN, THAT'S WHY. :3

Welcome to EF! Ooh, I have a weird question~ Will you show us a picture of you? ;o

(And this is a request: Please post a picture of yourself in the "How do you look?" thread :3)

Also, good luck on your QCer test~

Ani, I'll be sure to take a good one (I'll probably dress up for it ;) ). To be honest, though, I'm not the most handsome thing ever. Promise.

And thanks. I'm hoping I'll be ready.

Hi there, welcome to EF! Great having a another guy around here, they come so rare, hehehe. ^^' ;)

Oh my goodness! A bishie boy~

And it's also nice to see another seventeen-year-old.

And you come from Arkansas! Are there horses? Oh wait. That's not my question. Okay. So.

Do you know what you want to do in the future? Like, what college and stuff? 

I'm bad at asking strange questions...

Anyway, pass the QC test! Good luck to you~

At best, my plans for the future involve programming. I'm going to university for Computer Science and Game Design, and I've made a few little Flash games.

Also, you can confirm the bishie part if you look at the "How Do Ya Look" thread in the open talk section ;)

Just to confirm- I don't live anywhere near farms that have them, but there are plenty of horses in Arkansas. oni55

Edited by Daecher

Hi there! Welcome Evilflowers (EF for short). It's wonderful to see a new virtual face on EF. c: My username is `Shally., however you are welcome to call me Sally. Feel free to contact me or any staff if you have any questions or concerns, as my inbox is always open for new faces who need help. I'm always open for a conversation as well. Don't hesitate to PM me if you are feeling confused; I don't bite. 

I'll get you started with some helpful information and topics you may want to read. 

First off, you should probably check out the moderating team They are here to make EF a friendly and better site. If you ever have questions, I recommend you post it in the questions.

There are some popular guides for new faces on EF to check out:
• Why Donate?
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

• Forum Rules
• Bugs report and Update info
And, if you ever need any advice for anything, check out the Advice section.

Also, if you ever bored and want to hang, come to our chatango and chat with us.  ^_^