Sign in to follow this  
ayne

Why Donate?

Why are you asking for donations?

Evil Flowers is a nonprofit group that scanlates manga/manhua/manhwa and distributes it for free. Nevertheless, there are costs that come with the process of scanlation. That's why we're in need of donations to cover our server costs and to buy new volumes to scanlate.

Server costs?

Since we offer features such as the online reader and direct download, we have to pay for those services. First, there is the normal monthly server costs to cover. Additionally, we pay for software updates, so our server is well-protected from unwanted access and works smoothly. Including licenses and software updates the server costs add up to $70-83.

Why do you need to buy volumes of manga/manhua/manhwa?

In order to bring you high quality scanlations, we usually need to buy the volumes and scan them ourselves. There are a few online sites that offer high quality scans to download. If we can get online scans in high quality, we use them. Sadly, the projects we scanlate often can't be found in high quality online and sometimes can't be found online at all. That's why we buy them, since we otherwise wouldn't be able to scanlate them. Of course this costs us a fair amount, as the volumes are shipped from overseas.

Including shipping fees, a single volume can cost up to $16.

Currently we're saving up for:

(Including shipping fees.)

~ under construction

Where can I donate?

To donate click here. You can chose for what reason (server costs or various volumes) you want to make a donation.

Any amount is appreciated.

We really appreciate every donation we get, even if it's just a small one. Donations are used solely for the reasons above and not for personal gain.

I donated more than listed in the 'Latest Donations'

Paypal charges a fee when transfering money. Those fees are included so you can see what we actually received. Depending on the country and the amount of the donation, the fee changes. Fees can be around $0.30-1.00 if the donation is around $1.00-15.00.

Thank you very much,

Evil Flowers staff team.

I just want to make sure and all.

You only accept donations through paypal, right? Like I cannot mail my order, right?

This sound very ghetto, but I donate through mail. And yes, i know people's addresses when I donate through mail. but I won't stalk them. I'm too lazy to, I can just go on the social network and stalk c:

I don't exactly understand what you mean but I contacted you through pm and I hope we can work something out. We're open for suggestions. :)

Basically, every donation helps regardless of how big/small. We wouldn't be able to maintain this site if it wasn't for our donor's generosity, so yes, every penny counts :D .

Thank you!~

Basically, every donation helps regardless of how big/small. We wouldn't be able to maintain this site if it wasn't for our donor's generosity, so yes, every penny counts :D .

Thank you!~

No problem then. Once I find my visa, I'll donate what's left in there :)

Hi Yukkinee, thank you for your interest in helping us out, we can't function without donors! oni57 I'd just like you to inform, so that there are no surprises on your side, that paypal charges fees with each transfer: For example if 1$ is donated then 0.35$ goes to fees. So that you don't end up searching "Where did my donation go?" as it might not show up with very small numbers. oni106

I'm fully aware of it. Paypal's a bitch, the end.

As they say "There's no such thing as a free lunch". :D

Sign in to follow this  

/* Navigation */ function ipsfocusNavigation() { var navwidth = 0; var morewidth = $('.ipsNavBar_primary .focus-nav-more').outerWidth(true); $('.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li:not(.focus-nav-more)').each(function() { navwidth += $(this).outerWidth( true ) + 2; }); var availablespace = $('.ipsNavBar_primary').outerWidth(true) - morewidth; if (availablespace > 0 && navwidth > availablespace) { var lastItem = $('.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li:not(.focus-nav-more)').last(); lastItem.attr('data-width', lastItem.outerWidth(true)); lastItem.prependTo($('.ipsNavBar_primary .focus-nav-more > ul')); ipsfocusNavigation(); } else { var firstMoreElement = $('.ipsNavBar_primary li.focus-nav-more li').first(); if (navwidth + firstMoreElement.data('width') < availablespace) { firstMoreElement.insertBefore($('.ipsNavBar_primary .focus-nav-more')); } } if ($('.focus-nav-more li').length > 0) { $('.focus-nav-more').removeClass('focus-nav-hidden'); } else { $('.focus-nav-more').addClass('focus-nav-hidden'); } } $(window).on('load',function(){ $(".ipsNavBar_primary").removeClass("focus-nav-loading"); ipsfocusNavigation(); }); $(window).on('resize',function(){ ipsfocusNavigation(); }); // Make hover navigation work with touch devices // http://osvaldas.info/drop-down-navigation-responsive-and-touch-friendly ;(function(e,t,n,r){e.fn.doubleTapToGo=function(r){if(!("ontouchstart"in t)&&!navigator.msMaxTouchPoints&&!navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().match(/windows phone os 7/i))return false;this.each(function(){var t=false;e(this).on("click",function(n){var r=e(this);if(r[0]!=t[0]){n.preventDefault();t=r}});e(n).on("click touchstart MSPointerDown",function(n){var r=true,i=e(n.target).parents();for(var s=0;s ul > li:has(ul)').doubleTapToGo(); // Assign random gradient position var randomBackgroundPosition = Math.floor(Math.random()*10000); $("#gradient").addClass("applied").css('background-position', '-' + randomBackgroundPosition + 'px 0'); // Animate background image $("body").addClass("animatedBackground"); // Pause animation $("#gradient_pause").click(function(){ $("body").removeClass("animatedBackground"); ips.utils.cookie.set( 'dispersion_pause', '1', true ); return false; }); // Play animation $("#gradient_play").click(function(){ $("body").addClass("animatedBackground"); ips.utils.cookie.unset( 'dispersion_pause' ); return false; }); // Play animation depending on cookie var animationCookie = ips.utils.cookie.get( 'dispersion_pause' ); if ( animationCookie ){ $("body").removeClass('animatedBackground'); } else { $("body").addClass('animatedBackground'); } // Enable greyscale $("#gradient_grey").click(function(){ $("body").addClass("greyscaleBackground"); ips.utils.cookie.set( 'dispersion_grey', '1', true ); return false; }); // Enable colour $("#gradient_colour").click(function(){ $("body").removeClass("greyscaleBackground"); ips.utils.cookie.unset( 'dispersion_grey' ); return false; }); // Toggle greyscale depending on cookie var greyscaleCookie = ips.utils.cookie.get( 'dispersion_grey' ); if ( greyscaleCookie ){ $("body").addClass('greyscaleBackground'); } else { $("body").removeClass('greyscaleBackground'); } if (detectDevice() > 25){ var headerHeight = 110; var minHeaderHeight = 60; var heightElements = '#header, a.logo'; var maxHeight = 'a.logo img'; var lineHeightElements = 'a.logo.justImage .vAlign'; $(window).scroll(function(){ var amountScrolled = $(window).scrollTop(); var maxScrollAmount = headerHeight - minHeaderHeight; var newHeight = headerHeight - amountScrolled; if((amountScrolled >= 0) && (amountScrolled <= maxScrollAmount)){ $(heightElements).css('height', newHeight + 'px'); $(maxHeight).css('max-height', newHeight + 'px'); $(lineHeightElements).css('line-height', newHeight + 'px'); } else if($(window).scrollTop() > maxScrollAmount){ $(heightElements).css( 'height', minHeaderHeight + 'px'); $(lineHeightElements).css('line-height', minHeaderHeight + 'px'); $(maxHeight).css('max-height', minHeaderHeight + 'px'); } }); }; });