Sign in to follow this  
arashi

Hi everyone! Arashi here. ꒰ෆ�ั �▿�ั �꒱

Hello everyone! I'm arashi, which is the Japanese pronunciation of the second character in my Chinese name (é–‹åµ). IRL I go by Katherine or Kat. Feel free to call me whichever~ 

I'm a 4th year university student graduating this June. I'm super excited and also really scared. ^__^;; Real life? Adulthood?? Jobs??!?! RESPONSIBILITY?!?!!!! *retreats into hermit cave* 

Anyway, I'm a long time manga reader and I've wanted to join a group for a while now. I came across Evil Flowers and loved how well-organized it was, so I decided to apply for the position of editor. I passed both the cleaner and typesetter tests, so here I am! I'm still figuring out my way around here, so please be patient with me and let me know if I forget something. (:

Nice to meet y'all!  oni44  

Nice to meet you Arashi xD

Congrats on graduating soon xD. If you don't mind me asking what degree will you be receiving? 

If you have time just pop by on our chatbox!

Even if you think no one is there just say Hi xD We like to lurk and hide in the shadows sometimes. xP

Yay!

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

I'm pretty new around here too. XD 

Looking forward working with you :3

Your name reminds me of the japanese band group called Arashi. XD 

*bro fist*

*gives potato*

@Joey - I don't mind at all! I'll be getting my BA in the field of Criminology, Law & Society. (:

@Scarlet - Thank you! :D

@Yui - Yes!! I love MatsuJun, that's part of the reason I chose this username LOL. 

*returns brofist and eats potato*

Welcome to the team arashi! :D Great to have another editor around.~

Sounds exciting to graduate soon, I still have a year and half to go. ^^' Do you plan to continue studying or would you rather start a job?

Welcome to the team arashi! :D Great to have another editor around.~

Sounds exciting to graduate soon, I still have a year and half to go. ^^' Do you plan to continue studying or would you rather start a job?

@ayne - Thank you! ^___^ Yes, I think I'm going to continue my studies. I decided 3/4 way through this degree that I didn't really want to do law... (haha...:'D) so I'm going to continue school in a post-baccalaureate program. Eventually, I want to be a doctor! And you're lucky you still have a year and a half, I'm envious. 

I'm late, but welcome to EF and the Team, arashi! I'm Shally, a recruiter but also a inactive user that pops up from time to time ^_^

Its a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your lovely stay

Welcome to the team, arashi~ Congrats on passing the editor test, it's great to have you with us :D

I hope you're enjoying your time here so far :)