Sign in to follow this  
`Shally.

How was your day or week?

I saw this on Batoto, and thought we can have it on here as well. Basically, you tell us about your day/week and what you did. And if you have any problems whatsoever, we can help out and compare our stories of what we feel like during that day.

So anyways, today I had trouble breathing because of lack of water and excercise. So I had like a time stop everytime I tried to work on my school work. But I'm feeling much better after a couple of hours later but still it was so painful.

Well today has harsh. oni61  Recently I been looking for a job that will work for a teenager still in school. while my mom looks for a guy I'll say yes to, but other than that it was okay. oni42

Today was my group presentation and my group didn't show up.  I have to do the presentation by myself.  It was a good thing that I pay attention to everyone part of the presentation.  I got a A plus extra point.  As for the people who didn't show up, they have to do a report and presentation by themselve.

Good idea Shally ^.^ Were you Ok in the end? 

Hmmm a job for a teenager in school - I was a waitress at a restaurant :) It was fun and taught me a lot about being busy, money, customer facing stuff :) 

awww I'm so glad your prseentation went well!!!! Good on you Nayu!

My week has been sooooo busy! I have a new job in London (eeee) which I'm loving so much! But it's keeping me very busy so I'm less active on EF :( which makes me sad! I haven't been on the chat box properly in AGES! And I havent spoken properly to a lot of the new staff, which also makes me sad, as I love saying hi to people and talking! :) 

Yesterday, I did what I wasn't suppose to do and I regretted doing it. I was on my phone which was not suppose to be done so, and I was watching anime. But they let me off with a warning, I only have one warning left. And the last warning is that I won't be able to go to Prom if I do another mistake. I have a lack of memory, but of course my family thinks that I'm not paying attention, actually I am...but my memory takes about 5 months to process through.

hmm.. seems that no one seems to talk about how their day or week went again... well, my day is currently okay, still got work to finish, and i'm too lazy to even think where to begin with working.. my father's b'day is coming up, my sister already bought the present, but she thinks its not enough, but i thought its ok since there'll be a more grandeur celebration. moreover, on the birthday celebration, it'll also be my sister's engangement.. uhm.. i cant say ritual or ceremony, but there ARE some things that each side has to bring and give and all and hate it as much as i want, i still have to wear a dress, and moreover, red colored too, since its like celebration thing.. oh, forgot to mention, she's my younger sister, so there's another.. uhm.. 'ritual' that she has to do towards me, the older sister, according to the customs and traditions in our family since ages ago.

cant really imagine, and dont want to imagine.. is what i feel right now.. >_<

hmm.. seems that no one seems to talk about how their day or week went again... well, my day is currently okay, still got work to finish, and i'm too lazy to even think where to begin with working.. my father's b'day is coming up, my sister already bought the present, but she thinks its not enough, but i thought its ok since there'll be a more grandeur celebration. moreover, on the birthday celebration, it'll also be my sister's engangement.. uhm.. i cant say ritual or ceremony, but there ARE some things that each side has to bring and give and all and hate it as much as i want, i still have to wear a dress, and moreover, red colored too, since its like celebration thing.. oh, forgot to mention, she's my younger sister, so there's another.. uhm.. 'ritual' that she has to do towards me, the older sister, according to the customs and traditions in our family since ages ago.

cant really imagine, and dont want to imagine.. is what i feel right now.. >_<

That's currently what I feel in a way. I dislike big parties/celebrations where there are hosts and stuff like that. But I have to go to one on Sunday and it's the birthday celebration of someone I don't particularly like but I still have to give a gift and write a nice birthday message. While I do socialize when I'm there and I'm not averse to meeting new people,  I just prefer not to go to these things. I like small (or smaller) gatherings.

My week has been amazing so far! Being in a long distance relationship, it is tough to keep in touch with your boyfriend/girlfriend. I finally got to see my boyfriend after some time. It feels great to spend time with him XD.

We also went on a road trip o.o He picked me up from Atlanta, and drove to North Carolina to see friends :) Though...his friend's wife wasn't feeling good. We both felt bad, but I cooked us up some Tuna/Chicken Alfredo pasta. Everyone liked it! WOOT!!! A success! I just hope she feels better and we can all spend time together before we leave.

Was this too personal? O_O;;;;;;

My week has been amazing so far! Being in a long distance relationship, it is tough to keep in touch with your boyfriend/girlfriend. I finally got to see my boyfriend after some time. It feels great to spend time with him XD.

We also went on a road trip o.o He picked me up from Atlanta, and drove to North Carolina to see friends :) Though...his friend's wife wasn't feeling good. We both felt bad, but I cooked us up some Tuna/Chicken Alfredo pasta. Everyone liked it! WOOT!!! A success! I just hope she feels better and we can all spend time together before we leave.

Was this too personal? O_O;;;;;;

Aww that's nice! Glad you guys got to spend time together! :D I'm also in a long distance relationship. We recently got to go on a trip as well last month for our birthdays. We usually go on a trip every time we meet up but we haven't planned on what we're doing next month yet :D

Aww that's nice! Glad you guys got to spend time together! :D I'm also in a long distance relationship. We recently got to go on a trip as well last month for our birthdays. We usually go on a trip every time we meet up but we haven't planned on what we're doing next month yet :D

Aww! Long distance is tough, but there are ups to it, like...I still feel nervous and happy and shy and !%@#[email protected]#[email protected] when I see him XD It's weird even though we aren't in the honeymoon phase.

You get to meet up every month? lucky youu!!! For me, it's whenever school gives me breaks...if that is even possible.

Today, I turned in 10 different scanlation project to different groups. I feel accomplished :D but tiring.

I love working my butt off, and learning new things, so I'm happy at the same time. :D

Today is my last day with my boyfriend and our friends. We are also celebrating my birthday early :) Quite excited!!! I didn't know which cake to get so I got Tiramisu and a Chocolate Fudge one XDD The tiramisu is sooooo good!!!!!!