Sign in to follow this  
`Shally.

Looking for...

I thought maybe, I should post this in here, since I'm looking for a certain manga/manhwa/manhua or whatever it is.

I can only remember this much and as much as I can, I'll tell you about it.

There's a high school girl and boy, who fell in love with each other, had intercourse and the girl was pregnant. But one day, she had a miscarriage when she fell down the stairs as she was pushed down by a jealous girl who also had feelings for the boy. The unborn baby graveyard was set up in the Park, and every day the couple would visit the park to put a flower of some sort on there. After that day, the two couples rarely talked until graduation day, they both parted with words of sorrow and met at the park once again to visit their unborn baby. After couple of years, the girl started dating a professor at her university but there were rumors about him dating other girls. The protagonist, the girl, was now curious about these rumors and wanted to find out the truth.

and that's all I can remember. I just know that, the girls that befriended her are always the jealous type who takes the man away from her. Oh and the jealous girl from high school was now pregnant with another man and is probably like 6 months old. She apologized for what she had done to her and wished that greater happiness comes again.

Edited by `Shally.

Is it one of our projects O_O?

(altho the summary isnt ringing any bells for me sorry lol)

I think manga updates would be more helpful as they have their own "I'm looking for" sub forum that has a lot more people who can help xD

Is it one of our projects O_O?

(altho the summary isnt ringing any bells for me sorry lol)

I think manga updates would be more helpful as they have their own "I'm looking for" sub forum that has a lot more people who can help xD

Lol, I already made a post on there for another manga so i can't post until seven days later xD.

And I don't think so, but hopefully someone knows.

Here's a list of all the titles involving abortions/miscarriage: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Abortion

There is Koizora there as well (one of our projects), and it sounds pretty simmilar to what you described, but not 100%. If it is Koizora you were looking for, we have that project here: http://www.evilflowers.com/index.php?/page/articles.html/_/completed-projects/koizora-r121

Like Tessa said, it sounds like Koizora with minor details that don't fit. But I'm pretty sure you mean Koizora. ;) You're lucky, it's finished now so you can read it from the start to the very end. :)

Here's a list of all the titles involving abortions/miscarriage: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Abortion

There is Koizora there as well (one of our projects), and it sounds pretty simmilar to what you described, but not 100%. If it is Koizora you were looking for, we have that project here: http://www.evilflowers.com/index.php?/page/articles.html/_/completed-projects/koizora-r121

Like Tessa said, it sounds like Koizora with minor details that don't fit. But I'm pretty sure you mean Koizora. ;) You're lucky, it's finished now so you can read it from the start to the very end. :)

Thanks for the list, tessa. But sadly, no it's not Koizora because the boy didn't die. Other than that, thank you for the suggestions. Hopefully I find it through that list. I read it like a two or 3 years ago.