Sign in to follow this  
chillli

Anime character(s) you hate the most!!

Well,the topic speaks for itself. Im realllly curious about your choices,cause everyone has to have at least one character she/he hates throughout a series,and you wanna kill them,or roast them, or smack them with a chair... @[email protected]

well,mines are Orihime from Bleach and Hinata from Naruto,and till recently i couldnt decide which of them i hate the most,but in the latest bleach chaps i just heard : kurosaki-kun, kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun...and i felt my head's gonna explode,there was actually a scene where i muted the player not to hear her.. @[email protected] its just friggin annoying,her character is the type who usually cant do anything and waits for the main char. to save her...blahh

well,hinata is the shy type,pretty same,with naruto-kun,naruto-kun...,and her secret love (i think thats no spoiler for anyone...),and fainting,and blushing...but at least she appears less,tho in the anime she will have a part in the next episode,a very annoying part...(i know from the manga)...so maybe ill just hate them both at a same level starting next week @[email protected]

well,ramble on guys! @[email protected]

i hate the young raki from claymore, pissed me off so much but he got pretty cool after he grew up XD

and i hate priscilla from claymore

THAT BITCH KILLED TERESA!!! IFJ*)DUR)(#@$I*(_#*%_#%*#

and umm kazumi yoshida from shakugan no shana, GOD SHE ANNOYED THE CRAP OUTTA MEEEE!!!!

she shood just giv up on yuuji and let him be with shana >:[ aannd she kept getting in the way and shiit arrgghhh annoying!!

i hate the young raki from claymore, pissed me off so much but he got pretty cool after he grew up XD

and i hate priscilla from claymore

THAT BITCH KILLED TERESA!!! IFJ*)DUR)(#@$I*(_#*%_#%*#

and umm kazumi yoshida from shakugan no shana, GOD SHE ANNOYED THE CRAP OUTTA MEEEE!!!!

she shood just giv up on yuuji and let him be with shana >:[ aannd she kept getting in the way and shiit arrgghhh annoying!!

i watched about 3 episodes of shakugan no shana...but couldnt take more....but i DO remember that the characters were annoying,esp. the third-wheel girl.

oh,and i rememberd that i hated suzuka in suzuka,well the other girl too...i dont really know why i watched that anime...but i finished it!! *should get an award or something* @[email protected]

Well,the topic speaks for itself. Im realllly curious about your choices,cause everyone has to have at least one character she/he hates throughout a series,and you wanna kill them,or roast them, or smack them with a chair... @[email protected]

well,mines are Orihime from Bleach and Hinata from Naruto,and till recently i couldnt decide which of them i hate the most,but in the latest bleach chaps i just heard : kurosaki-kun, kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun kurosaki-kun...and i felt my head's gonna explode,there was actually a scene where i muted the player not to hear her.. @[email protected] its just friggin annoying,her character is the type who usually cant do anything and waits for the main char. to save her...blahh

Ugh i know. sometimes there are these REALLY annying characters. I couldn't really stand Orihime whenever Ichigo went into battle. Sometimes I think she needs to shut up more and man up a bit. @[email protected]

If she really wants to protect her friends she would've fought aginst the Espada and all at least try. what did she think her friends wouldnt save her?

Also who's really annoying is Lirin, (also from Bleach). When I first saw her I swore I would kill her myself, her laugh almost sent me to the hospital. It's the craziest, most annoying, evil laugh i ever heard.

When she was testing out Ichigo and co. I was like....DAMN THIS B****!! WHY DON'T YOU GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE OR SOMETHING!!!!! But now I dont really have that much against her... she's someone who will knok down Kon and maybe even earn the #1 most annoying mod soul. LOLZ!!! @[email protected]

and also even if its not related i think they should have more noba time! he's the coolest one!! @[email protected]

anyways, there will always be an annoying character, keeps it somewat interesting, or hyped or mostly tick you off!!! but wat can we do these days?

Ugh i know. sometimes there are these REALLY annying characters. I couldn't really stand Orihime whenever Ichigo went into battle. Sometimes I think she needs to shut up more and man up a bit. @[email protected]

If she really wants to protect her friends she would've fought aginst the Espada and all at least try. what did she think her friends wouldnt save her?

Also who's really annoying is Lirin, (also from Bleach). When I first saw her I swore I would kill her myself, her laugh almost sent me to the hospital. It's the craziest, most annoying, evil laugh i ever heard.

When she was testing out Ichigo and co. I was like....DAMN THIS B****!! WHY DON'T YOU GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE OR SOMETHING!!!!! But now I dont really have that much against her... she's someone who will knok down Kon and maybe even earn the #1 most annoying mod soul. LOLZ!!! @[email protected]

and also even if its not related i think they should have more noba time! he's the coolest one!! @[email protected]

anyways, there will always be an annoying character, keeps it somewat interesting, or hyped or mostly tick you off!!! but wat can we do these days?

oh,yeah,lirin,well that filler was the only one i saw,kinda proud that i was able to watch it through,but my brain prob. wanted to block that out as well...but,yea,lirin is like chop-her-up-and-burn-her annoying,actually all 3 of them for me...dunno why they remained in the anime...

In the new Uraboku (shoujo/shounen-ai) anime, he's supposed to be the hero of the series but I just can't stand the character: Yuki. I mean, just make him a girl and that's it. He's always crying and whining while everyone around him is cool and fight to the death. And him, he just goes on crying and making stupid girlish comment like going all emo "don't do it", "it's bad", "You can't be bad" and yadda yadda yadda. Just kill him already!

I usually don't hate characters (like, at all. To the point where its weird.) But there is an entire type of characters I hate. Buriko's (sp?). Y'know, the type that is really nice to the guys, but then a total jerk to girls or the type that betrays their friends without a good reason, or the type that won't choose between two guys (grrr @[email protected] MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND STOP BEING SO WHINY)

Despite all this, I rarely blatantly hate characters. I usually just get annoyed with certain ones a bit.

well, the only one anime-manga character i ever hate... is the famous SASUKE.

no need to explain the reason because its already clear why., right?

Same here!~ Geez~ Sasuke is really irritating, deepening his petty so called hatred~ Aughh!

there is only one character I could still remember, Miyaka in the Fushi Yugi series. I guess her whiny voice really gets to my nerve. And I hate how they stereotyped girls.

Well, there are a bunch of characters which annoy me to no end. Usual they are these useless and/or whiny characters like Shirley

when she died I was like "yippie, serves you right" :D

or Rolo from Code Geass, Renton from Eureka Seven(I still can't believe I finished this anime - it has 50 episodes) - and of course, Orihime.

I was suprised that no one mentioned Makoto from School Days. Everytime I remember this anime I am filled with rage >.

Killing him one time isn't enough, he should die over and over again.

Characters I hate the most hmm... I reckon... Fan clubs. They're really annoying, especially when they go overboard. They're okay for one or two scenes but they can get really annoying when they appear too much.

I totally agree with you guys on Orhime, Kazumi, and Hinata. I feel like they are almost like your typically "damsels-in-distress," except they have powers of their own, which makes them look ten times more useless since they can't even use their powers to save themselves. Okay, they get into trouble and need the main characters' help. It was cute the first time, but after the guy saves you for the 20th time, I think it's a signal that you need to either train to become more powerful or just stay in your house for good.

Sekai from School Days (she's the one who screwed things up)

Asuka from NGE (bitch...)

Shinji from NGE (lolfag)

Orihime from Bleach, along with almost all of the Espada (useless)

main character from Kurogane no Linebarrels, forgot his name (worthless bastard)

Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles

Murasame what'shername from Kurenai -the loli- (idiot)

I can't remember some of the anime characters I hated but I do know I hate Inoue (Bleach)

Nemu (Da Capo)

Fllay (Gundam Seed) I really hate her always sticking to Kira and the way she acts towards Cagalli. If she knew that they were siblings she'd be totally embarrass. Im glad she died!!!

I hate characters who tends to have the personality of those I mentioned above.

I don't like lots of characters but there is one that I hate above all others. And that's saying a lot.

@[email protected] Relena Peacecraft from Gundam Wing.

That's right. The original Gundam Wing. That bish and her freaking annoying "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIROOOOOOOOOOO!" DX ARGH She tormented my nightmares. I seriously wrote fanfiction with her dying over and over again all at the same time screaming that stupid name while she's falling over a cliff or getting hit by a train or RAWR she's ANNOYING!!!!

Oh.. and I guess Sasuke would rank pretty close to her too. ~_~ He's like a cockroach.

Anime: Bleach

Target that must DIE: Orihime

That bi--...she is evil…and weak…and stupid…and evil…and she better not get in the way of Ichigo and Rukia love!!! @[email protected]

And yes I know bleach isn’t a romance but I just love them together. And that thing tried to k-k-ki-kis…I can’t even say it!!! In short I HATE HER!!! @[email protected] @[email protected]

Hinata hyuuga. Now u know everyone is going to jump on me for this but please hear me out. Hinata pisses me off because in actual sense she is a supporting character. Most of the time she isn't there and just stalking naruto. She is a very bad fit for naruto. What inspired my hatred was the fact that when she marked naruto he stopped fighting and being loud and enthusiastic about things. In essence he stopped being naruto. She sort of "killed" him. She loved him from affair and most of the time naruto couldn't even remember her and suddenly just because she risked her life for him people just roll over for her? Big deal the average hero of an anime series does that every episode. Sometimes I think that naruto just settled for her.

Hum I want to say Kaname from Vampire Knight because I'm Zero fan girl!!! *q*

And Makoto from School Days, the anime that I find disturbing and I hate the most!!

the anime that I find disturbing and I hate the most