Sign in to follow this  
stiffanbond

Anime that made you cry

I cried while watching Naruto. When the Hokage died I cried and my sister was in the room and she was like, " Are you crying over an anime!" It was just so emotional.

I can't really remember anything in particular.....thinking......oh i know one time. when i was watching pandora hearts i cried because of how neglected Oz felt when his father never acknoledged him an d treated him like a piece of dirt! how can some one be so insensitive. and i couldn't take it when Oz tried to put up this front like he's used to it and doesn't care. he just has to accept it. it was even more touching when the scene took place outside in the snow.

there were also some parts in bleach that really got to me, though there was this one part in bleach (the manga that I'm not sure if it was turned into the anime, since I like following the dub)

SPLOILER!!!!!! (i think) when Ulquiorra died i couldnt stop crying! it was just so sad, he was my favorite espada( Followed by Grimmjow Jaggerjack). He was so emo and cool and also had some sorta heart touching development. It was really heart breakiing!!!!!

modedit: please use the spoiler button for spoilers

OMG I CRIED IN NARUTO TOO!!! ahhh so saaad ]: i wont put any spoilers tho :P

and i cried at the end of fruits basket... it was sooo emotionall!!!

hmm i cant remmeber if there are any other anime's i cried in...

OH WAIT I CRIED IN mirumo de pon!! there were a few very very touching scene ]:

AND I CRIED IN POKEMON!!! XD

in the episode

where ash first gets pikachu but it doesnt like ash and then when ash saves pikachu...

hmm theres prob more but i cant remmeber any right now XD

wah,i cried on that pokémon-scene too...feels kinda weird tho to cry at pokémon :D...

oh,i cried in thend of bokura ga ita,every time i watched it (well,who isnt...:()

oh i just finished up this series: aoi bungaku,its very good btw,kinda dark,and there were some parts where i had to cry,cause it was so intense and sad :(

i think thats it,oh and i always cry at live-action jap. movies in pain,cause they are sooooo bad... @[email protected]

Ahahaha, Deus! That cracked me up! @[email protected]

I cried at the end of Code Geass R2! @[email protected] Vague spoiler:

It was so sad because only a few people would know what really happened and how much of a genius and a savior Lelouch really was. The others would just remember him as a tyrrant.

OMG YES I CRIED IN THAT TOO!!! omggg i crieed sooo much in clannad after story LOL

that ushio and tomoya thing omg.. made me tear upp so much, no matter how many times i watch it!!

I tend to be very sensitive about animes :( so i can't even remember all the series that made me cry . But i know for sure that the most i cried at Sailor Moon (and it happens every single time i see this anime :)) tears just keep flowing). Then, i know i cried a lot at Fushigi Yuugi,Fruits Basket, Ayashi no Ceres, Full Metal Alchemist (it had just too many sad episodes)

oooh let's not forget Nana,Bokura ga Ita,Code Geass R2 (at the last episodes), Inuyasha ,Kimi ni Todoke (the episodes with Chizuru's love),Romeo& Juliet,Air Tv,Rose of Versailles,etc .

recently cried at Valkyria Chronicles

the episodes with Isara made me cry a lot, i was really sad to see what happened

see... i told u i'm a total crier :))) and i'm pretty sure that i haven't mentioned all the animes at which i cried my heart out @[email protected]

12719610.jpg

it WAS sad!!! and im talking about when he protected him (or her? whats pikachu?...) anyway,it was moving and all @[email protected]

edit: damn,i just cried on FMA-B... @[email protected]

THAT Pikachu is a male. And I cried watching that too. @[email protected]

But then again, I was like 5 or 6 when I watched that scene.

And I think I've cried watching "Boku to Aka-chan" which is a not very famous anime (even though they have a Korean movie based on this manga...but it is very different from the manga).

Hm...I might have cried watching other animes, but I can't remember right now. XD

Oh the memories! I remember crying watching the ending of Candy Candy. It's the same as I was watching the ending of Lady Georgie. It's so unjust when the heroine can't end with the one she loves. They love each other but can't be together. So very sad. But the one that first made me cry a river was the Rose of Versailles. It was such a heartbreak and even though it's an old anime, I still find it so beautiful and dramatic.

I don't cry very easily and mostly if an anime is making me cry it means that is very very good.

So, i cried a lot watching Sailor Moon, Candy Candy, Nana, Bokura ga ita, Kimi ni Todoke, Glass Mask, Hana yori Dango, etc

Mostly of this tears are tears of joy watching those emotional scenes.

I don't cry very easily and mostly if an anime is making me cry it means that is very very good.

So, i cried a lot watching Sailor Moon, Candy Candy, Nana, Bokura ga ita, Kimi ni Todoke, Glass Mask, Hana yori Dango, etc

You said very very good animes. @[email protected]

I cant think of a specific manga that has made me cry but I know that I tend to feel emotial in tragic events or when things suddenly turn around for the better. A show like Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na were

the male lead died but they came back to life

that kind of thing. Also shows with alot of emtional impact like Nana effect me. Im just a sucker for those kind of things.

OMG! Sailor Moon! I cried watching that too!

And I've never seen the Bokura ga Ita anime, but I read the manga(whenever it comes out, since it keeps going on and off) and the manga is sad!

Actually, when I started reading it, I didn't think it'd go so deep and be so sad... @[email protected]

LOL I know I cried in the pokemon movie haha @[email protected] ...the part where ash like turns to stone or something and he jumps between mew and mewtwos fighting, and then all the pokemon cry *clones and all* including pikachu @[email protected] . HAHA I dragged my gramps to take me to see that and he was like snoring while I was bawling my eyes out and snotting away when ash died for like a few mins and then came back to life @[email protected] . ROFL dayum I was like probs between 8 and 10 back then, ahah good times, good times XDDD @[email protected]

I cried so hard when I watched the last episode of CODE GEASS...

OMG, i dunno why, but when the 'continue story' theme start... and everything about Lelouch's plan reveal....

i could not help but crying...... so touching.... how he accompolish everything by sacrificed himself....

Same here! Same here! Lelouch is kind but because of his corrupt parents~ sigh,

all hail lelouch~

this anime made me cry like in every fricken damn episode.....the most touching anime ever! i reccomend ANGEL BEATS to everyone....it has 13 eps.... and i like cried 11 out of 13 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm... I can think of Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, One Piece. Even when I rewatch them, I STILL cry. And when I'm not watching it and I think about it I get tears in my eyes.

I'm a crybaby... but the worst ones for me were:

Nana (just remembering it I feel my chest a bit heavy)

Clannad

GunGrave

Paradise Kiss