Daisy_Bell

Non Stop GFX

I simply doing this for fun, you are welcome to make a request/s, its FOC. Everybody loves it

There are some samples of my work below, you may take one of the signatures below which says: NOT OWNED

You can request such as signatures, wallpapers, banners, icon... but i am sorry to say that i can't make such thing as animated signature. i hate it from the bottom of my heart ):

WALLPAPERS

zen4M.png

rHFTw.jpg

zqrsX.jpg

SIGNATURE

L9AUg.png7T8Ik.png

py7O6.jpgHjaLG.png

LiPMq.pngrSdkA.png

5wtj3.pngTo1rH.png

S7NFZHw.png

eFat6Hj.png NOT-OWNED

3Pnj7qv.pngbkjxvl2.png NOT-OWNED (2 VERSIONS)

n2Ov8RD.pngvR2nTsA.png NOT-OWNED (2 VERSIONS)

OYWDYeQ.jpg NOT- OWNED

jsck11k.jpg NOT-OWNED

I know the size it's too big to use it here, but no worries, it can be re-sized. you can also change the text and names :)

How about become our graphic designer and create credits, recruitment pages, and etc for us? oni59/>

omg can i do that? :o:D i'd love to

oh wow this is amazing! Yeah definitely! I'm also thinking the pictures on our website posts? when we make a post to show releases, we normally have an image- and I think these would be fantastic! We normally have a theme, which can be shown in the image :D