neyuki

manga drawing

20 members have voted

1. 1. what kind of mangas do you prefer

i need a little help with drawing my manga. i just cant find any way to do it on computer, since i dont own a scanner and i cant draw it on computer very well because im left-handed. i was windering if anyone could have some ideas for it. thank you to anyone who cares to help:D

I am left handed too!~ oni52 but yeah at one point I used to try drawing stuff...but in general I'm not very good at it XD

I think some mouse you can change the setting and actually set it for left handers :o like it would make the left click do a right click and vice versa. When my dad hurt his right hand he had to do that so he could still use the mouse with his left hand.

Or perhaps you could try getting a tablet?

For me, I find that when I try using a mouse, my hand is not very steady so the lines are very squiggly. But it is easily solved if you use the mouse to create a rough draft, and then use the pen tool to trace over it on photoshop oni52 it makes all the squiggly lines a lot smoother

for example

before using a mouse:

2013-03-02_1203.png

after using a pen tool:

2013-03-02_1203.png

Edited by Nekomikoto

thaks for the sucsestions:D, i've actually been wondering, how is it to be an editor oni100/> (i know its a little off the topic oni106/> )

i was thinking that when im finally able to draw on the computer, then i can go on with doing manga i had in my mind for a long time( about half a year) even thought im pretty young(14) oni5

Wait, you're telling me that there are mangas that have no schools in them?

My impression of Japan is that it's a huge country of schools, convenience stores, teenagers without adult supervision, giant robots, and tentacles.

• Upvote 1