Sign in to follow this  
CreamyBreeze

How do I donate w/o using Paypal

I had a Paypal account, but I was using a debit card for the first time, so I went crazy with it. I still use the same card(after i stopped being crazy with money) and only that card, but PayPal stopped my account from making payments(at the time) and I requested PayPal to give me a code to disable it, but it never came in the mail ( waited for a year). So basically I'm no good with PayPal, but I desperately want to donate because I'm soo happy that you guys picked up Sir Tiger's Table because I almost gave up on updates like with Kira Kira Labyrinth (not been updated in 6 years T.T)

I'm not positive about this, but I would guess that the simplest solution would be to ask Tessa or Lat for a physical address to which you can mail a check or something...

Anyway, Lat and Tessa are the ones who should know the answer to this, so if by chance they don't see this topic after a few days, send one of them a message here on the forum. ^_^

Different countries/different banks so it's very hard to transfer money if your bank and my bank don't have a convention. And I don't really think they do :( .

From what country are you? If you are from US, UK or Germany you could send money directly to one of our scanners, but you will have to talk with him/her.

Ah thank you :) We do have a few scanners who you could pay directly, if you can PM me with the amount and if there is a preference for which project it should go to, I can try and sort out a direct transfer to one of our scanners :) thank you so much again!

Nevermind, I found a way to pay using PayPal again! I got a new debit card so I made a new account and I just donated 10 dollars today! oni55

Sorry it took so long, I kinda forgot about my promise to donate please forgive me oni32

Thank you for the donation~ Don't worry about forgetting. We appreciate any amount that is donated, whenever possible :3