�Marissa�

The best manga ( ranking)

Hello People of EF, It's Marissa♥

Anyways I was wondering what kinds of Manga were recommemnded and what people think is the best manga so I decided to make a ranking!

Please Post 1 manga that you think is the best and I will tally up the results after over a 50 people post. For the people who have multiple manga they like just write the one off the top of your head that you like.

thank you!

âMarissaâ

• Upvote 1

What kind of question is this?! How can there be only one best manga ><. Hmmm...oni91/>I can't choose just one.

Alright! I choose....*blindfolds self and throws a dart* Dengeki Daisy!

best manga?

there's not even a competition here. Shoujo Sect. best manga.

*Looks at when thread was created*

*Looks the gap of year posted*

Dayum...

Similar to what x5ga said,

each person has different top manga

And since this user is no longer active

and may never come back...the part about

"tallying up" the most manga is least likely to happen.

Also, someone might  be updating the first post with votes if we're doing this. :3

But my favorite manga of all time is Vampire Knight (I hate it when it got licenced D: )

Well...actually, x5 just meant that he believes Shoujo Sect to be the best manga ever created in the history of time... XD

As for the dating and activity, Marissa said that she was planning to tally things up after 50 posts, but there have only been 10 so far... If this thread becomes more active and begins to span several pages, we will begin tallying things. ^_^

Anyway, I'm terrible at picking favorites or deciding what is best or any such things, but I am quite fond of Hatenkou Yuugi (a.k.a. Dazzle).

(As a side note, you should be happy that your favorite manga is licensed D: because now you can support the author properly, so that said author may continue producing quality manga.  Also, aside from that, it's been completely scanlated and is online, so it's not like you can't still read it even without buying it. O.O)

Well...actually, x5 just meant that he believes Shoujo Sect to be the best manga ever created in the history of time... XD

As for the dating and activity, Marissa said that she was planning to tally things up after 50 posts, but there have only been 10 so far... If this thread becomes more active and begins to span several pages, we will begin tallying things. ^_^

Anyway, I'm terrible at picking favorites or deciding what is best or any such things, but I am quite fond of Hatenkou Yuugi (a.k.a. Dazzle).

(As a side note, you should be happy that your favorite manga is licensed D: because now you can support the author properly, so that said author may continue producing quality manga.  Also, aside from that, it's been completely scanlated and is online, so it's not like you can't still read it even without buying it. O.O)

Ohhh, okay about the x5ga part.

I was wondering...does it have to be ONE manga or is there a multiple post option?

(Well, I should and I do support the author in any ways I can. When I try reading or downloading the manga it says "Licensed" which is weird because I do heard other people were able to read it online without buying. )

Hm...well, Marissa appears to have intended it to be just one from each person, but for the sake of activity, I suppose it's fine to do more than one...

However, please just pick one manga per post, and don't double post or anything like that.

Example of what is okay:

Person A: I like Bleach!

Person B: My favorite manga is Ao no Exorcist!

Person C: Noblesse is awesome!

Person B: Oh oh, I also really love Ubel Blatt!

Example of what is not okay:

Person A: I like Bleach!

Person B: My favorite manga is Ao no Exorcist!

Person B: Oh oh, I also really love Ubel Blatt!

Doesn't matter; shoujo sect is best.

oni48

Doesn't matter; shoujo sect is best.

oni48

Nooooooooo, it's nooooooot. ;P

I highly recommend Keishichou Tokuhanka 007. It is my favorite Manga at the moment because the artwork is gorgeous, the story is very interesting and never fails to amuse and entertain me and of course the characters are fabulous and unique in their own ways. Kuze is so handsome and caring, I am sure I would fall immediately for him. His dark/sad past makes him even more alluring. *lol*  As for Fuyuki, she is just so sweet, impulsive (always takes action before thinking) and at the same time stubborn, I love her for that. :D

:D Masca (The Beginning and the Kings included). And Absolute Witch. I'll say no more because next thing i know. i'll wake up with a list of 50 and no idea how to rank them because i loved them equally much.

One piece! Even though I came across so many interesting mangas with lots of amazing stuff, One Piece will always be my favorite! It's the best. man I love luffy!! XD Even though it's extremely popular, many people fail to give it a chance though o: It's one of those stories that gets better and better as it goes on. Luffy is so easy to fall in love with! xD While I wish Nami never existed >:o