Udara

Hi there!!!

oni44

I'm Udara. I just joined the group last night... I was wandering what should I post here in my 'intro' oni100 But after seeing few introductions posted by other members I've come to realize that everyone's so friendly and welcoming.

I'm a medical student, just finished the final exams few weeks back.... oni60

I've been an anime fan for some time now but stated reading manga only recently. You won't believe if I tell you that I've already finished reading about 50 manga during last 3 weeks. I'm that much captivated by manga. oni54

My favorites are Kamisama Hajimemashita, Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 and Kaichou wa Maid-sama which is also my first manga. You know I'm so in love with Kuze now. But frankly I can't decide between Kuze, Tomoe and Usui ohhh!! oni20

While impatiently waiting for the next release I though I should join you guys to to do what I can to help up with the fast release. I applied for a proofreader position. Hope I'll be able to join the staff oni49

Apart from manga and anime I love drawing, writing Sci fictions, violin and learning languages esp Japanese and french.

Hope I'll be able to make lot friends here oni15

Edited by Udara

Wheee! You look like a promising applicant :o ! I hope you pass! <3

Wowwww medical school. I recently dropped Bio, so I'm kinda in awe as to how you can cope with all those big terms and whatnot @[email protected]

Well, I just hope you enjoy yourself here at EF, and join us sometime on chatango~ :3 evilflowers.chatango.com :D

Wheee! You look like a promising applicant :o/> ! I hope you pass! <3

Wowwww medical school. I recently dropped Bio, so I'm kinda in awe as to how you can cope with all those big terms and whatnot @[email protected]

Well, I just hope you enjoy yourself here at EF, and join us sometime on chatango~ :3 evilflowers.chatango.com :D/>

Thank you AyukawaAine... :) yeah right now I was going through the test translation... oni106

Well I'm happy that I'm able to cope up with things but I think it's because I love manga so much. If I didn't think of going to medical school 5 years back may be I could hv become a writer, if there's anyone who'd read my books that is ;)

So what do you study?

Yeah... I'm enjoying this soooOOoo much. thanks :)

I'll join you guys on chatango for sure...

oni15

Welcome :)

Oooh, you're from Sri Lanka? My dad was born there XD My cousin-in-laws' cousin is Ashanthi de Alwis. lol I dunno if you know her or not, so don't mind me XD I've always wanted to learn Sinhala.

Med school >_< I've seen the amount of books my friend has to study each term at her med school, it's sorta put me off. It's manga over textbooks for me~

Kamisama Hajimemashita oni43 I'm just starting to get into that series... But I like it a lot already. I need to start watching the anime soon :/

Good luck with your proofreader application! oni36

Oh another Kuze-lover. From now on, I am going to dedicate this pic to every Kuze fangirl on their intro post.

welcome.png

Welcome :)/>/>

Oooh, you're from Sri Lanka? My dad was born there XD My cousin-in-laws' cousin is Ashanthi de Alwis. lol I dunno if you know her or not, so don't mind me XD I've always wanted to learn Sinhala.

Med school >_< I've seen the amount of books my friend has to study each term at her med school, it's sorta put me off. It's manga over textbooks for me~

Kamisama Hajimemashita oni43/>/> I'm just starting to get into that series... But I like it a lot already. I need to start watching the anime soon :/

Good luck with your proofreader application! oni36/>/>

Hey!!! Thank you for the warm welcome :)

I'm so happy to hear that you have some roots in Sri Lanka.. But I'm so sorry.. I'm afraid I'm not acquainted with your cousin. BTW Where does she live? I may know her.. It's a small country after all :) hey but if you wanna learn Sinhalese I'm more than glad to be any help oni45

Yeah.. large text books and what not... In my heart, manga is always the first but in reality I gotta give text books half of my life oni13

It's so good to hear that you also read Kamisama Hajimemashita. I definitely recommend it. It's totally AWESOME oni52 You definitely should try the anime too. so cute..

Thanks for wishing me luck. I'm going through the test translation...

oni15

Oh another Kuze-lover. From now on, I am going to dedicate this pic to every Kuze fangirl on their intro post.

welcome.png

Owww thanks so much oni43 ... I literally can't wait till the next chapter release...

You know who wouldn't fall for him?? The mangaka has given him all the qualities a girl would fall for with that heart breaking cold attitude of his.... oni54

Ooh, a promising applicant~

Welcome to EF and good luck on the test :3

Another medical student? :o

Ooh, a promising applicant~

Welcome to EF and good luck on the test :3

Another medical student? :o/>/>/>

Thanks Ani... :D/>

I'm still half way through the test.. oni106/>

hey are you a medical student? or do you know another medical student in EF? that's soOoo good to hear..

Hope I'll be able to help up with proofreading in the future oni45/>

BTW you have really awesome signature there...

oni15/>

Hiya Udara! 47.gif

:o Kamisama Hajimemashita and Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama is AMAZING. Tomoe and Usui FTW! <3 I've watched both Anime series- but ah, I don't really read manga in general unless I need spoilers. From the looks of this week's episode, I predict that the Kamisama Hajimemashita)the anime) is going to end really soon- maybe with a kiss again just like how Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama ended. :D

Anyways, It's very nice to meet you and good luck with your Proofreading test! :D

Haha, the test is pretty difficult and does require a lot of fixing. (<-- Was that supposed to be a secret? ;o )

I'm not a med student, but there are a few in EF :3

I'm actually on break from proofreading at the moment, so I hope you pass~

Thank you~ Tear dear made it for me <3

Hiya Udara! 47.gif

:o/>/> Kamisama Hajimemashita and Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama is AMAZING. Tomoe and Usui FTW! <3 I've watched both Anime series- but ah, I don't really read manga in general unless I need spoilers. From the looks of this week's episode, I predict that the Kamisama Hajimemashita)the anime) is going to end really soon- maybe with a kiss again just like how Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama ended. :D/>/>

Anyways, It's very nice to meet you and good luck with your Proofreading test! :D/>/>

Thank you TailBreeze... :) It's so nice to meet you too oni55

Tomoe and Usui are so hansom oni52 Yeah i too think so.. they'll end the series with a kiss. I heard they only have about 25 episodes or so.. I really hope they make a 2nd season after this. I mean Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama anime was sOOooo amazing... It was the reason I started reading manga coz I wanted to know the end of story.

Thanks for wishing me luck. I'm gonna submit it tonight oni106

oni15

Haha, the test is pretty difficult and does require a lot of fixing. (<-- Was that supposed to be a secret? ;o )

I'm not a med student, but there are a few in EF :3

I'm actually on break from proofreading at the moment, so I hope you pass~

Thank you~ Tear dear made it for me <3

Yeah it really does need a lot of fixing!!! oni2 Now I truly realize how hard it is to release a new chapter...

You're on break? Are you having an exam these days? If so BEST of luck Sam oni36 do it well..

Tear must very good. I'm also trying to make a sign putting up Kuze, Tomoe and Usui together. but still couldn't finish it..

No, no exams, but I see too much text in school to be able to see more text at home that needs fixing. 99.gif

Hehe, I love Tear dear~ :3

P.S. Before you submit your test, you might to reread the instructions again (they point out a few errors in the script) and recheck it at least three times. You'd be surprised by how much you missed the first time around. ^^

No, no exams, but I see too much text in school to be able to see more text at home that needs fixing. 99.gif

Hehe, I love Tear dear~ :3

P.S. Before you submit your test, you might to reread the instructions again (they point out a few errors in the script) and recheck it at least three times. You'd be surprised by how much you missed the first time around. ^^

I see... but good that you're not having an exam recently :) study well Ani...

I too designed a signature but not as awesome as Tear has designed you :)

Thanks a lot for the tip. oni39 I'll go through the instructions again. I just finished proofreading. oni106 I'll go through it few time before sending it..

Hey!!! Thank you for the warm welcome :)/>

I'm so happy to hear that you have some roots in Sri Lanka.. But I'm so sorry.. I'm afraid I'm not acquainted with your cousin. BTW Where does she live? I may know her.. It's a small country after all :)/> hey but if you wanna learn Sinhalese I'm more than glad to be any help oni45/>

Yeah.. large text books and what not... In my heart, manga is always the first but in reality I gotta give text books half of my life oni13/>

It's so good to hear that you also read Kamisama Hajimemashita. I definitely recommend it. It's totally AWESOME oni52/> You definitely should try the anime too. so cute..

Thanks for wishing me luck. I'm going through the test translation...

oni15/>

It's ok ^^ I'm new myself so I was also happy to get a nice welcome~

She's a singer, so that's why I was wondering if you had heard of her. She sends us her albums and I try and sing along with the Sinhalese lyrics, but I'm not having much luck hehe

That would be great :) Being as my dad has only bothered to teach me numbers so far XD

If you need someone to converse with in French or Japanese, I can help there too. Although, I haven't been learning Japanese as much as I have French.

I read a lot of books for my History and Politics courses that I'm doing at the moment. But luckily it's a lot of skim reading oni106

I'll definitely start the anime ^^ If you want to swap any manga and anime recommendations, let me know~

O.o Do you even sleep? I don't see how you can read fifty manga in one week and also be a medical student. I study psychology yet I barely have time for one chapter.

As for the proofreading test, I spent 7-8 hours on it when I did mine XDD But don't let that scare you away. It's totally worth it. ^_^ But then if you become a proofreader, you develop this mentality that once you see a grammar mistake on your tests or in other people's posts, you jump on it and fix it! I wish I was that careful with my own words XD...though some people don't appreciate when you point out their mistakes to them.

Oh, and your fellow med students are x5ga and exq. Though lately, they haven't been around as often...I think we might have a few more, but I don't remember who else studies medicine. I think most of the med students here specialize in a certain kind of medicine, like radiology, but they're not really studying to be a general physician.

O.o Do you even sleep? I don't see how you can read fifty manga in one week and also be a medical student. I study psychology yet I barely have time for one chapter.

As for the proofreading test, I spent 7-8 hours on it when I did mine XDD But don't let that scare you away. It's totally worth it. ^_^/> But then if you become a proofreader, you develop this mentality that once you see a grammar mistake on your tests or in other people's posts, you jump on it and fix it! I wish I was that careful with my own words XD...though some people don't appreciate when you point out their mistakes to them.

Oh, and your fellow med students are x5ga and exq. Though lately, they haven't been around as often...I think we might have a few more, but I don't remember who else studies medicine. I think most of the med students here specialize in a certain kind of medicine, like radiology, but they're not really studying to be a general physician.

Hi Unie!! oni44

So good to hear from someone in the medical field:) Well, you see I only started reading manga after the final exam. I think it was love at first sight oni54. The first manga I read was Kaichowa Maidsama and after that I just couldn't stop myself... And to top it I had plenty of free time after the exam... I think it took about 3 weeks you know, to read up to 50 manga... (well it's not exactly 50, around 40 to 50 may be, I really didn't count...) Actually I read 24/7 and didn't touch a single medical book... oni33 Well it was my after-exam reward oni53 So I went a little overboard I guess. But I stopped before my Mom would kick me out of the house.

You do psychology? That sounds great coz I also wanna be a psychiatrist myself. I'm sure I'll having the same problem, once I go back to my routine... I don't think I'll have much free time for manga. :( My intern will start in few months. That's why I thought of joining you guys before I get too busy...

Yeah the proofreading test is EXTREMELY time consuming. I was hoping to submit it last night. But when I went through it again just before sending, I found lot more things to fix oni65 So I'm still stuck with it. It's fun though... Hope I'll pass...

Oh dear, I'm late to this one. Everyone's already posted...

So, hello there Udara! It's nice to meet you!

It's so nice to meet you too Listener!! oni55

Thanks for your warm welcome :)

It's ok ^^ I'm new myself so I was also happy to get a nice welcome~

She's a singer, so that's why I was wondering if you had heard of her. She sends us her albums and I try and sing along with the Sinhalese lyrics, but I'm not having much luck hehe

That would be great :)/> Being as my dad has only bothered to teach me numbers so far XD

If you need someone to converse with in French or Japanese, I can help there too. Although, I haven't been learning Japanese as much as I have French.

I read a lot of books for my History and Politics courses that I'm doing at the moment. But luckily it's a lot of skim reading oni106/>

I'll definitely start the anime ^^ If you want to swap any manga and anime recommendations, let me know~

oni44 dear!

Of course I know her. I even like her songs :) I only knew her first name. I didn't know her surname, so when you said her name it didn't come to my mind that you were talking about the singer Ashanthi. It's great to hear that you love singing along Sinhalese lyrics. How should I help you with it? May be I could write the pronunciations of the words if you let me know what songs you like.. oni45 How's that?

May be we could chat on chatango sometimes. I could teach you some Sinhalese words :)Should I teach you few now?

Hmmm...

Father - ÆŸa:ÆŸÆŸa:

Mother - ÊŒmma:

I've used the phonetic symbols so it'll be easy for you :)

I'd love to learn french :) Mercie beaucoup. Je ne parle pas beaucoup français mais. I'm in the very very basic level think.

I also love history. Well as for medicine, I'm thinking of becoming a psychiatrist.

Yeah you should watch the anime. So cute oni43 . The story line also doesn't deviate from the manga much.

oni15

[quote name=Bri :)' timestamp='1353330619' post='48437]

I love Kamisama kiss! It's my favorite manga too :3 Have you been following the anime?

oni44 Bri!

It's so good to hear that you also love KH. Yeah I'm watching it. You should try it too. So cute oni43

And the story line also doesn't deviate from the manga much...