TailBreeze

I confess....

I confess that I almost panicked when some guy walked into the crosswalk without looking...and I didn't have time to stop. But I swerved and didn't hit him! Everything is a-ok!

Edited by Unie

I confess that my dad gave me beer when I was little and I didn't like it.

It was super bitter. I don't like black coffee either.

Coffee with enough milk and sugar is parfait~

I confess my grandma gave me alcohol when I was little too, except she did that to make my coughs go away.

I didn't like it and even when I am finally old enough to drink legally I wouldn't want to anyway

Edited by Nekomikoto

I confess that I love wine filled chocolates (or whatever they are) and it all started when I was like 5.

They were gifts from a family friend, and i tried one, and my parents were all like

"oh miso doesn't like them does she?"

and i played along, saying i hated them, cuz i wanted to be a good girl hehehehehehe

but i just loved them, i think i ate more than half the box oni48

I confess that I already knew who that person was based on their information oni48  also I think I saw that username on ur siggy at one point in time. (the one with the picture of the cat and says Teddy)

Lolol.

I confessed that I make weird, erotic stories; mostly under a certain gender: boyxboy, girlxgirl, girlxboy, personxanimal . . .

i confess that I rarely get my flu shots oni41  ironically the ones in my family that got the flu shots are the ones that got sick. Although atm I am sick and now im wondering if im regretting getting my shots. (nope...NO REGRETS I HATE NEEDLES)

I confess that I have never gotten a flu shot before. (I hate needles)

I confess that I did the optional vaccination against ixodid and was too afraid to refresh it 6months later so it's no longer of use now (even paid vor it)... oni101

I confess I'm afraid of the results of my exams oni62 

Edited by Ayuzora