Sign in to follow this  
Hazel

What Was The First Manga/Anime You Have Seen?

My very first Manga was Sakura CardCaptor. My First anime was Sailor Moon. Yay for both of them! xD Anyways, tell me which manga and anime you guys saw first!

Anime: Mine's was probably Doraemon or Pokemon.

Manga: Was it Naruto, or Ranma 1/2?

In conclusion, this person does not remember. 13.gif

OMG! I remember reading Vampire Knight, I wonder who she ended up with, I wanted her to be with the gray haired guy, i think his name was zero.

Anime, choose:

Voltes V, Tosho Daimos, Dragon Ball, Astro Boy... I really can't remember. I was like so young back then, like four or five years old.

Manga, uhhmmm:

Either Special A or Skip Beat!

Manga: Trigun Maximum, (first manga I read and finished)

Anime: I used to watch every morning Daa Daa Daa (UFO Baby)

and there are lots and old. Dragon Ball is what I grew up with.

I don't remember? it's either doraemon, or shinchan? or maybe ninja hattori? 

i read those three a lot when I was a kid, so I couldn't recall which one i read first

anime: rozen maiden [or attack no.1/"mila superstar [watched it in german]" but i didn't even know that was an anime back then]

manga: sekirei

the first manga... hmm i started with inuyasha and i was through it in a matter of days... 

then someone sugested Death Note... was throuh that one in a week..  

then some people sugested i read Naruto and Bleach.. i still read them when a chapter comes out but tbh i liked the first parts better...  then i read Alice Gakuen and One Piece and Fairytale and when id read them all i just went through entire genres at sites like mangareader and manga fox... lol so many mangas xD 

i think its kind of lame though the popular ones like naruto and bleach...  in the beginning 1 chapter was pages and pages of action and story... . now 1 chapter is simply 1 little dialog and thats it... 

i hate when that happens... 

I think it was Inuyasha for me? It was the first show that I knew was anime 

Was really into it then, bought the movies, DVDs, not really manga. I got into manga way later, like maybe 7th or 8th grade? 

c212097310b03552936451ddb6eebf59.jpg

Woah, it's been such a long time but I still remember it vividly when I watched my very first Anime. It was the movie called "My Neighbour Totoro" or "Tonari no Totoro", written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki and it happened almost twenty years ago. Yeah you heard right. :P I watched the movie when I was fourteen and afterwards I was addicted to the way how Miyazaki was able to tell beautiful and sentimental stories, full of magic and esprit and with interesting as well as unique characters. :D

The first anime I saw was Sailor Moon. This was like... 12-13 years ago.

The first manga I read was Gakuen Alice. This was like 5-6 years ago.

My first anime was Naruto. I watched it at my friend's house without even realizing it was anime until several years later.....

My first manga was Kamichama Karin.