Sign in to follow this  
haru

Bokura Ga Ita

bgi.jpg

Hi! I'm just posting about my favorite shoujo story of all time...BOKURA GA ITA! 46.gif

So the art wasn't really appealing at first, but the story had so much DRAMA that it keeps you hanging onto every episode. 12.gifI remember not being able to study much for my exams 'cause I couldn't keep my eyes off of the anime o_O

Although there was a lot of this drama, there was so much love between the main characters. 20.gif And it makes you want to keep hoping that things would get better soon. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. But it makes me love the characters even more, for being so real~ They depicted what could possibly happen to a couple with a guy who apparently has unresolved past issues with his ex-girlfriend 21.gif

So the story's continued onto the manga. It's complete now; I can finally be at peace 22.gif

Anyway, having paid homage to my favorite anime/manga, I'd like to know what your thoughts are on it, too. :) I don't mind if you didn't like it that much. I just wanna hear other people's thoughts on it, too. It's interesting viewing things in a different perspective :)

i really liked it at first to but after a while the drama was too intense oni65I couldn't bare it so i stopped watching so now I really want to know what happend at the end!! oni88 Some one please tell me~

Didn't see the anime (...or even know there was such an adaptation), but I have read the manga. Sweet JESUS there is a never-ending stream of drama, and a lot of it seems to be completely senseless. You know what I'm talking about; the kind of drama that could easily be avoided and makes you want to beat the living daylights out of various characters...

...Like, seriously, he didn't have to completely cut off contact with Nanami just because his mother committed suicide. Not exactly a bright spot in his life, sure, but still... WHY. Also his whole deal with Yuri just pissed me off. She was one character I wouldn't have missed.

I also felt really bad for Takeuchi. He was so nice! Why do they never pick the nice people?! Graargrhg!

I was tempted to either completely drop it or ignore various chapters after the time skip, but in the end I finished it.

Omg I read the manga a while ago and just recently I was wondering if there's any updates to the story! I didn't watch all of the anime because I dislike sad endings. They make me feel depressed all day. I'm glad it's a happy ending.