Goong

Goong

Goong (manhwa)

goong01cs7.th.jpg

Title: Goong/Palace Story, Princess Hours, Imperial Household

Mangaka: Park So Hee

Chapters: 128 ongoing

Genre: comedie, shoujo,drama

Scan Groups : JanimeS;Korean-Manhwa; MegKF; Soompi;Vampire Knights; XrayVisions2

Summary:

Due to a promise between the former king of Korea and an ordinary, strong-willed girl's grandfather, our heroine finds herself betrothed to a seemingly cold-hearted prince of Korea. How can she marry a guy who she overheard him proposing to another girl! Both unwilling parties agree to the marriage, each with his and her own different motivations for the agreement to marry. Can love bloom under the strain of love rivals and political ambitions?

(Source One Manga)

Personal opinnion:

This is one of my top 5 favourite manhwas ever! I just love it! From the beginning to the last chapter that was released i was always content with what i've read. The plot, the art, the amazing personalities of each and every single character,the humor,the drama, the sweet parts....everything is just sooo well done and defined that u just can't do anything but fall in love with this manhwa!

I recommend it to everyone! @[email protected]

I really liked this one in the beginning...now it's kind of dragging on :/ I still like it to some extent though, and I really know what's going to happen (Someone spoiled it for me >_____

Also, you'll have to wait a bit for the next chapter :[ The raws are really bad ><...>

Well yeah...i know the chapters appear really hard. it's like waiting forever @[email protected] .But in the end, i still enjoy the story. Maybe I'll even re-read some chapters because sometimes it can get a little confusing because the chapters have such long periods of time between them that i kinda forget how the story got to that point. Oh well... i'll just have to wait and see how the story is gonna end.Hope that everything will go the way that i want to @[email protected]

omgg love this manhwa! i remember i read it ages ago and then i kind of got bored of waiting and stopped reading XD

i tried the drama tho, it was really pretty :D

very worht it to read tho XD

I haven't really every read the manhwa.. lol maybe i should. I just watched the entire kdrama on it since long ago. Lol i wonder if its different? But what I do like about goong is the storyline and how the characters seem so real, in a not so real storyline.. well maybe for some T.T not me.. *wonders if my grandfather knows any royals...* lol

I don't really like manhwas but it's one of the few that i read.

I started to read it a long time ago and i think i missed a few chapters, but i will read them if i had free time

I started reading this because I watched the Korean drama and at first it was a lot of fun reading what happens after the Korean drama ends but now I feel the story is a little complicated... I wish the author would tie up the lose ends and finish it because its just getting crazier and crazier.

This manhwa is just dragging on (actually the point has finally moved!) but anywho~ I just hate the fact that there's no consistent scanlating group for the manhwa~~

If you like ROMANCE and DRAMA then this manhwa is just for you!!! <3

the art is amazing, this and bride of the water god are my favo manwha but its taking forever i always loose track of the storyline so i have to wait like 5months then rea the whole thing over just to understand the updates haha

Just like some who have already commented, I liked the series at first. The art is pretty and it was funny. But now, I've lost interest since it's dragging on and on and the heroine is just wimpy and too stupid for my liking.

I really adore Goong and right now I'm just waiting to see how it will turn out considering that she knows who put her in such misery when she could've been very happy. The only turn off for this is the length. I like length sometimes, but only if it's not repeititive and this one is. But, so far it's been worth the read even through all of the dry times.

I really liked this one in the beginning...now it's kind of dragging on :/ I still like it to some extent though, and I really know what's going to happen (Someone spoiled it for me >_____<) ; Also, the art changes A LOT in this. Though, this is just my opinion, it seems to have changed for the worse? Judging by the cover you've posted, and the covers of the later volumes, there's soo much difference in them!

Also, you'll have to wait a bit for the next chapter :[ The raws are really bad ><...

agree... it's kinda dragging now :( and yup i think the art also declines

the beginning was extremely good, in my opinion.... @[email protected] so I kept on reading it with a hope that somehow the author can find the right formula back and makes it good again...

You can feel that doki-doki feeling @[email protected] but then, the plot started to be melodramatic and weepy... how could that turn into this?

I LOVE IT!!! XD I know some say it’s boring but I just don’t see it. @[email protected] Though that might be because I hate when good manhwa like this end. For the most part I like everything about goong. @[email protected] The plotline is really funny, cute, and yet it can be serious at times. Also it’s different from other manga/manhwa that has this type of plotline. Normally it never gets to a point where the couple has to divorce. So I guess what I’m saying is I like how its a little bit different and has those “That didn’t just happen†moments. When they got the divorce I looked like that ---> @[email protected] Plus, I love the art. It is so beautiful and detailed!!! I wish I could draw like that.

My favorite one!! My favorite one!! XD

I discovered it by watching the drama which is also one of my favorite. But it's true that the political scenes are sometimes very borring and i sometimes skip it...