Ai Hime-Ai to Himegoto

Title: Ai Hime-Ai to Himegoto aka Ai Hime-Love&secrets

Categories: drama, romance, shoujo

Author: Kako Mitsuki

Volume: 3 (13 chapters)

vol01coverhw5.th.jpg vol02coverwt4.th.jpg vol03coverde2.th.jpg flapnd1.th.jpg

00yx2.th.jpg 001sf5.th.jpg 016xi5.th.jpg credits01dh4.th.jpg

Summary

On a day of blossoming sakura, Mao, by chance encounters a handsome sleeping man. Once awakened, he unexpectedly gives Mao a kiss. Yet, as fate would have it, it turns out that the mysterious stranger is actually her uncle - though not by blood. He is the chosen caretaker that Mao will be living with during the school year. But how will Mao handle her blossoming feelings for her "uncle" while living with him? Will either one of them be able to cast aside social conventions to be together?

(source One Manga)

Personal opinion:

I liked this a lot, because it was one of my first shoujo manga i ever read,so i kinda kept a little place in my heart for it @[email protected] !The plot is a little cliche, nothing very new or mysterious about it, but the art is just gorgeous and the characters are really sweet - so that compensates a lot! Even though the story is short, the author tried to make interesting characters that had their personalities well defined and also the accent was always put on their feelings so that made the story a really sweet one.

I personally recommend it to anyone that likes shoujo mangas! It's a cute and relaxing story to read ^^

I love this mangaka's works.

The art is pretty and the storys are cute.

I hope i can read a new manga from her soon.

tjis manga was amazing, i dont know how to explain it but it was so light an airy. The characters were really loving and for once not annoying and the story line was cute. I generally love the mangaka as well!

I like the story, it's one of those stories that make the reader feel it. Kako mitsuki sure is good with writing stories. Makes one want to search for more.

I agree... the artwork is beautiful... the story's love scene is done tastefully as well. It's not like those manga where you have the lead character sleeps with everyone she knows nor it is about throwing some random love scenes in the middle of nowhere. I recommend this too... but after reading Ai Hime, I find other works by this mangaka to be quite similar (maybe the way it feels?) that it's like a self-plagiarism

I like this manga but I can't say i consider it the best work of Mitsuki Kako. It is indeed sweet and tasteful though i feel like it kind of lacked in character and story development. There was no major conflict or intrigue, and the 2 got together a little too abrupt. What I liked about it though is that it didn't drag the story too much, it had a nice ending and the artwork was very good. I also like it because it's a proof of how much the mangaka grew in a few years.

Reading Sora log a while after this, I realized how much better she became at everything from the paneling to the artwork and story itself. And that is only 2 years apart!

My greatest dislike lies not with the mangaka but the released scanlations :(( The best ones I got were very poorly edited and with some text that didn't make sense and it's such a pity ! Not to mention that with Sora Log we get 1 ch every few months @[email protected] I wish her work was a little more appreciated !

wow i havent read this!! this looks exactly like something id want to read so i am genuinely surprised!! :o eee! thank you!

I love the art and the plot. I just wish it could have been longer, though I really liked the ending. Kako Mitsuki is one of my favorite mangakas ever <3

OMG. I thought I was the only one who noticed this manga. I recommended this to my smut lover friends and they weren't even blown by it. Hmp! Anyway, I love how light and sweet the story of this manga. I hate those stories with too much drama that gives people depression. oni103