Sign in to follow this  
JessDaisy

Sukitte Ii na yo

Okaaay.

So if you haven't read this (WTF YOU CRAZY?? READ IT!)

It starts off about 16 Mei Tachibana, who from a deep scarring past (DAMN KIDS!) has taken it in her best interest to go through life without friends or lovers.

After being harassed a couple of times by some punk, she snaps. Epically kicking the wrong person in the face who in fact happens to be the most popular boy in school and thus invoking his interest in her.

Things blossom from there and its just a really wonderful story (ongoing) I really love the way everything is drawn, i find anything I read by Hazuki Kanae never disappoints I just such a fan of her style, you know?

I guess it may be a little shoujo cliche but there certainly is a more mature theme of young high school romance so if your offended by nudity, sex scenes I probably wouldn't even bother googling this one but If you're not afraid of extreme sexiness this will not let you down! I can't even remember how I came across this series but it quickly became one of my favorites along side the likes of Motomi Kyousuke's 'Dengeki Daisy' and Shiina Karuho's 'Kimi ni Todoke' which I'm sure you've all heard of.

Something I do find unfortunate is that it just isn't very well known, as I know a lot of people would love it and become as huge fans as I am, and I'm really hoping for it to become licensed soon I would gladly blow ALL my paycheck on this series ANYDAY! haha and Id also really love to support this author so we can all see new stuff from her :)

All in all I really just fell in love with this one, as I type this right now I'm champing at the bit to read chapter 18 which is slowly but surely loading onto my galaxy.

So if your looking for something new I can definitely recommend 'Sukitte Ii na yo' aka "Say I Love You'.

http://myanimelist.n...ukitte_Ii_na_yo

If your a fellow fan or have any questions LEAVE A COMMENT :)

20a8av4.jpg

Oh and did I mention all the guys are HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT

*Ahhhhh Yamato...

OMG!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR AVI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oni54 <----------- reads Dengeki Daisy

But anyways.........sounds like a nice manga! I shall read it o3o

oh man, I actually like SO love this manga!

like, legit. I'm serious.

what's the current chapter?! I'm not sure what manga group is scanlating it, so I have to (begrudgingly, of course. I would never willingly support them) read on Mangareader or Mangafox. /sadface/

and yes..../whisper/ the men are EXTREMELY SEXY. like. ohmygoodness.

oh man, I actually like SO love this manga!

like, legit. I'm serious.

what's the current chapter?! I'm not sure what manga group is scanlating it, so I have to (begrudgingly, of course. I would never willingly support them) read on Mangareader or Mangafox. /sadface/

and yes..../whisper/ the men are EXTREMELY SEXY. like. ohmygoodness.

Nice ta meetcha Grey!

Me too, super duper massive crazy crazy fan! oni36

The most resent release was chapter 18, And DAAYYUUMMMM. It stops really suddenly i was like "NOOOOOO!" Its just so crazy, i cant wait for the next release seriously I just cant wait. It keeps me from sleep!

Im liking kai more and more. He is rather adorable. oni20 Oh man, the things i would do to yamato... lol

(Nobody tell kurosaki!)

Uhh i think its a group effort from midnight/sporadic scans maybe? Dont hold me to that though. lol