Sign in to follow this  
Grey

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

1260432505_1.jpg

Title: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Home Tutor Hitman REBORN!)

Categories: Action, Comedy, School (Slice of LIfe?), Shounen, Supernatural (Super powers-ish)

Mangaka: Amano Akira

Chapters: currently 350; updates weekly

Anime Episodes: 203; finished

OVA: Yes. One. -sob- (I need more!)

Short Summary:

Nowadays, mafia world is ruled by Italian's strongest family, the Vongola. Vongola's current head, ninth in the row, is an old man ready for retirement. But before he can hand down his position, he needs help from a professional hitman to prepare the next generation boss for ruling over Vongola and mafia world itself.

Sawada Tsunayoshi is just your ordinary teenage boy who attends junior high and sucks at it. He is unpopular, has no friends and is desperately in love with a girl from his class. But his life takes an extraordinary turn when Tsunayoshi meets Reborn, an infamous hitman, who has been sent by ninth boss of Vongola to train Tsunayoshi for his upcoming title.

[summary from myanimelist]

Alright, so I was kinda shocked that neither the manga thread nor anime thread had a KHR topic. 33.gif

If you haven't watched/read this epic, awesome, life-changing manga/anime...Go now. Drop everything and go!

My obsessive moment is over now.

I will say that the beginning was extremely slow for the first 20 episodes of the anime, and the first 50 or so chapters in the manga. It's basically not even an arc, but it is kinda like a slice of life arc-ish type of thing. When you get to the second arc, that's when KHR will hook you in. The art isn't very good in the beginning of the manga, and also in the beginning of the anime, but as you get closer to the recent chapters/episodes you noticed the improvement. By the time you reach chapter 350, Tsuna & Co. are hot. Seriously. I love eye candy. Especially eye candy with superpowers.

So, anyone else a KHR fan here at EF? *looks around* (Pleasebefansherepleasebefansherepleasebefanshere) 94.gif

Me! I'm a KHR fan~

I do have to admit that I considered giving up on the manga, because there was nothing interesting in the first 50 chapters or so. But then I was totally hooked on it when there was actually some action in it. It made the characters even more hot.

(TBH, the first thing I thought about Tsuna was "... Ew, what the hell? He seems so stupid." LOL. But when he started fighting, I totally went on fangirl mode: O_____O laskjdr;aowerual;sdkjf;aldjkf. Omgomgomgomgomg, he looks hot. 46.gif)

YES. KHR FANS UNITE! 41.gif

@Whoops Yeah, that's true. They do look hotter in the manga lol.

@Ani IKR? HDW Tsuna ftw! (they all look so much sexier TYL lmao)

@Whoops: I think they look hotter in the manga too. xD

@Grey: I love HDW Tsuna~

I <3 KHR with a dying passion....

It was hot guys that got me started and it's hot guys that leave me hooked!! [And a good story xD]

I was obsessive with the anime! I went around singing Lambos little song for the longest! xD I was going to read the manga, but the obsessive phase ended before I could so now it's ehhhhh. I wanna but not motivated enough too xD.