Tessa

Online Reader - REPORT ERRORS -

Please post here any problems that you encounter while using our online reader like:

~ If the pages load to slow

~ If we forgot to add a chapter

~ If a chapter has missing pages or the pages are not in the right order

~ Anything else that you found and it's bothering you

We want to make your reading as pleasant as possible :) .

Also, feel free to post any suggestions regarding the reader here.

If you are to lazy to make an account please contact us with your spotted errors at [email protected] . Even if I won't reply I'll read all the messages and try to fix everything, of course :) .

Well, enjoy our reader and hopefully you won't encounter so many problems with it. oni49

While it isn't noticeable in Firefox or Chrome, if you open the reader in IE9 or Opera, you can see an extra iframe in the top ads banner that isn't working. Its id is #google_ads_frame2, its width and height are set to "null" , and according to Opera, the address of the iframe is invalid.

Also, thanks for adding the reader!

The Reader links for Remei no Arcana are dead.

They aren't dead but blocked for users from US/UK due to copyright issues. You can still download them from the second mirror(mediafire). :)

Beautiful World: I think there's some confusion on the translations for the lower center panel. The story is that the devil (the pointy ears guy) is supposed to be the one who can see the future. That panel makes it looks like it's the other way around, that the devil is asking how can the girl see the future.

That page is here:

http://reader.evilflowers.com/reader/read/beautiful_world/en/0/0/page/23

That panel makes it looks like it's the other way around, that the devil is asking how can the girl see the future.

Well huh. I see what you're saying, and that is weird, but I took a look at the raws and it's actually written that way (ie, the TL is perfectly correct). The bubble on the right (that's supposedly coming from him) is even talking in a feminine manner (it uses watashi, but the devil uses boku throughout the rest of the story), so I conclude that it's actually a mistake made by the mangaka and/or their assistants. They made the 'tails' on the speech bubbles point in the wrong direction.