Sign in to follow this  
lat

What colour hair next?

Okiee.... so this is a random one! I have NEVER been a rebellious child-always @onion14@ yes mum ok dad! :D I don't regret that or anything, but I'm 22, been at university for 4 years (currently finishing exams @onion2@ ) and I've decided to be a bit rebellious! whoop! hehe and decided to dye some of my hair bright pink:

hair.jpg

haha now I'm wondering- shall I dye it more? Shall I change colour? It may seem like a weird plea for advice but I am truly baffled- or is there something else I can do to rebel slightly without it being to OTT (over the top- like I don't wanna get a tattoo as it's permanent ^^)

I am reading what I'm typing and I feel kinda sad as I'm 22 @onion2@ and I will be moving out with my boyfriend soon! But it's almost like a little rebel just to be like yes! free! and to make up for my past 22 years! :D heheh Any ideas?

Why dont you go for a red? Yep we all have that point in our lifes that we want more.118.gif How about you take a trip. Just by yourself and relax and enjoy the flowers.65.gif That always helps. @onion29@

PINK! *o*

Well, I want to dye my hair. But, my hair is so dark. Bleaching it would solve the problem, but I don't wanna hurt my hair! :/

Anyway. I agree with starri. PURPLE + PINK = WIN!

Agree with starri and Megumi, purple + pink :D

I want to dye my hair, but my mom won't let me >___

Mine's....well, it was black, then it got dark brown, and now it's kind of medium brown, and I've kind of naturally got streaks (Light brown), lol. And I accidentally bleached my hair like 5 months ago, it's still really light...oh! And I've got some blond hair as well, naturally, haha. xD

haha... what helpful advice we're giving eh?

hm.... i dunno =P.. not a realy fan of purple honestly. orange? haha =) orange might looke cool~

LOL just try a lot of different colours, then dye your hair back to ur normal colour and dye it again using the colour u liked the most :D

Thanks guys for the colour advice :D I think you're all right- trying lots of colours is the key xD hehehe @onion9@

I was thinking maybe adding purple next and red- sorta like a rainbow but on that one side @onion20@

I think that red would be a little too much. But purple will look great with the pink :) . Since you have such a bright hair color, and also u have blue eyes... purple will be perfect. But i'm really not so sure about red.

Maybe in the near future, u'll also try a nice blue color. I think it would look great. But only blue, without any other color in your hair :) . Just my opinion ^^

Thanks guys for the colour advice :D I think you're all right- trying lots of colours is the key xD hehehe @onion9@

I was thinking maybe adding purple next and red- sorta like a rainbow but on that one side @onion20@

I think you should add the rainbow in 1 big bowl and coloring it black. @onion20@

Um......... haha.. if you make your hair rainbow and like curl it, it'll be like a clown! =P....

i think blond hair looks nice though, so don't colour it too much =)

Careful with the coloring, particularly any members of your family have red, auburn or strawberry blond hair. Just because it may not be self evident that you have a tiny bit of red in your hair, doesn't mean you don't. The reason I warn of this is that dying hair that may have even a slight tint of red can cause some wacky results. If you have a beauty supply place near you then you might want to visit and ask them for something that will help with preventing your hair from turning too red or orange. I have to do this myself. However, at the moment I can't even remember what they call it. I just know that I mix my color then add a tiny bottle (like 1 to 2 ounces) of this stuff so that I don't get wacky red/orange results. LOL

Not bad. It's true red hair is the rage now. Pink and all warm colors will look good together. So if you wanna be real rebelious and don't care about looking pretty or not, go for colours which shouldn't go together. Since your hair is blond, dye some bangs black for example, or deep dark blue next to hot pink or flaming red so that would provoke a shock of color.