yuumei

Anime You're Currently Watching

I'm watching the newest season of inuyasha! It's quite interesting :) I'm also watching fushigi yuugi again as I love it xD hehee

ummm entirely to many to list them all but heres a few

Level E

SoltyRei

Monster

Cannan

Starry Sky

.hack// (somethin or other ... the new one)

Gosick

Freezing

IS: Infinite stratos

....ummm.... think thats enough for now >.<

I'm willing myself to watch Cowboy Bepop, because everyone says how good it is (though I can't really see why so far) and I'm currently re-watching Witch Hunter Robin.

Currently watching:

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shira nai

Beelzebub

Bleach

C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control

Deadman Wonderland

Eyeshield 21

Fairy Tail

Glass no Kantai (I watched it in french but now I'm rewatching in my language)

Higashi no Eden

Highschool Of The Dead

Hourou Musuko

Hunter x Hunter

Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn

Legend Of Crystania

Legend Of DUO (rewatching)

Level-E

Mouryou no Hako

Naruto

Nurarihyon no Mago

One Outs (rewatching)

One Piece (best shounen of all times, even the fillers are funny)

Ookiku Furikabutte

RahXephon (rewatching)

Rainbow ~ Nisha RokubÅ no Shichinin

Ristorante Paradiso

Saint Seiya ~ The Lost Canvas

Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei

Sentou Yousei Yukikaze

Slayers

Switch

Tactics (rewatching)

The World God Only Knows

To Aru Majutsu no Index II

Toriko (I'm hating that news reporter Tina)

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru

X-Men

Some are old but have only recently been subtitled in my language or I was slow to download them or they was "resting" in my HDs hehehe

Currently Watching :

Ao no Exorcist, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Fairy Tail

Waiting to watch :

Hakuouki Hekketsu-roku, Natsume Yuujinchou, Saiyuki Gaiden and Blood-C and others perhaps... depending where my favourite seiryuu goes... xD

Sengoku Basara: ARE YOU READY GUYSSSS? I love this series already, even though I'm only on episode five of season one. o3o

Sacred Seven: Only seen the first episode, but the main character is attractive. I'm not so sure how good the plot is though.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Ahhh, I paused after the future arc, I need to get back to it, it's really good.

Kimi Ni Todoke: I'm a total Kazehaya fangirl but I just am too lazy to watch it ;___;

Star Driver: Takuto is so attractive his body omg. The cybodies are strange though. I like how he's called a pretty boy. Only on episode three though.

Revolutionary Girl Utena: Utena is my idol and I love her this is one of the best shoujo anime's I've ever seen. c:

And I thought that I watch alot ...

Never imagined that I'd fine people here who have like 2-3 entire seasons of anime titles at once :-)

Weeeel for me at the moment - mostly stuff that airs on crunchyroll. Fairy Tail is fun, but I'm also reading the manga, so there are not many surprises here. Ao no Exorcist is the same (although there seem to be a few extra episodes). Natsume Yujincho 3rd season is GOOD - try it if you havn't (I was impressed with that one).

Valkyria Chronicles

Gintama

Yumekui Merry

Gosick

and lol, Bleach :3

There's not much anime scene in my life right now. Been kind of lazy lately and more interested in reading manga :3

But I have been watching these with quite long intervals

Gosick

Bleach

Honey & clover

Hakuouki

Kuroshitsuji

Blood C - The only reason why I'm watching this series is because it's by CLAMP. The series is moving very slowly, and so unlike the other Blood + franchise. Still, I'm hoping for something good out of it >_<

Dantalian no Shoka - I love the series so far. The art is nice, the heroine is funny. I mostly skip the part where the hero reads the books though, it's just too boring to wait till he finishes :(

Mawaru Penguindrum - Weird series, but I like it so far. It's full of surprises that leaves me wanting for more :D

Natsume Yuujinchou San - An easygoing series. Simply lovely~

Oooh I've not heard of Blood C by CLAMP! I might have a look into it- hopefully it's not too slow >.<

Just started watching Kanon- it's quite cute and easygoing but I'm not really 'hooked' or seeing a huge point to it... but it seems similar to AIR which I quite liked so I'll keep going with it for now :D hehe Though I should be working, the odd 20 minute break for mindless anime is good :D

Right now I'm watching Nurarihyon no Mago – Sennen Makyou Episode 9.

Ditto! right now as a matter of fact once I stop lamenting about how depressing wolf's rain was.

Wow, I haven't got the time to watch any anime. I must be so behind right now. >_<

The ones I check weekly are Ao no Exorcist, One Piece, Naruto, and Fairy Tail.

Re-watching Durarara :DD

Detective Conan

Saiunkoku Monogatari

and... Card Captor Sakura.

I am going to watch Bleach and Ao no Exorcist in the near future :> oni52

Keeping Track of:

Bakuman 2

Bleach

Chihayafuru

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Kimi to Boku

Mawaru Penguindrum

Mirai Nikki

Naruto: Shippuuden

Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou

Persona 4 The Animation

Tamayura: Hitotose

Watching on the Side:

Baccano

Tiger & Bunny

Rewatching Durarara

Watching at this moment:

Mirai Nikki 1

At the moment

Kimi Ni Todoke - I have always liked the manga and I just think its such a sweet and cute love story, I love Sawako she's so cute! Its just a really refreshing series :)

Kiniro no Corda - I haven't read the manga as yet and I dont know if I will, its alright.. Abit predictable.

Speedgrapher - Probs one of my favorite all time anime series. For some reason I just find myself totally fascinated by the plot line. I could watch this show ALL DAY.

I haven't been able to find the manga anywhere! Oddly enough it seems the anime came first in this series?

If anyone knows where I could read it online I would greatly appreciate it!

Currently I'm following Mirai Nikki and Guilty Crown. They both have really interesting plots and characters~

I'm planning to watch Durarara, sad that I haven't yet. D8

Recently I've finished watching Tiger & Bunny as well as AnoHana, both which were amazing and kept me interested throughout the whole series. :3