Sign in to follow this  
tamtam

DEADMAN WONDERLAND!!

in short: read it

in long: please go read it now =)

It's not shoujo. it's not lovely dovey. it's a bunch of killing and blood and body bits flying everywhere. but it's AWESOME!!! or well I dont want to get all your hopes up and then disappoint you so um.. yah.. it sucks really bad. *nod nod*.

Summary:

Ganta Igarashi has been convicted of a crime that he hasn't committed, and sent to a new, privately owned and operated prison, where the inmates are the main attraction in a modern day twist to the gladiatorial coliseums of ancient times. Throw in a healthy dose of weird little girl, some new-found super powers, and a little conspiracy theory, and you have Deadman Wonderland.

It's not finished yet and it doesn't look like it'll be finished soon so.. there's a lot of waiting for the next chapter involved... @[email protected]

Has anyone read it yet~~? *please please please someone show up*

Lol I started this like last year and stop at chapter 33 according to my MAL but I know the last chapter I read was recent.

It has its own uniqueness in characters even though most of them are all messed up. But I still like it to a certain point. Each chapter is pretty long so it doesn't give you the 1-2-3 done chapter which is fine but I'm pretty picky when it comes to page length.

hey,tamtam,i downloaded it yesterday because of your praising and everything :P. but the summary seems interesting too,so im gonna give it a try,just waiting to have time for it,its pretty long,bit scary to start it...but im gonna tell you my op. after i managed to read some chaps. :)

blood? gore? thriller? sounds like a great manga! I will definately give it a try now. Although I am a very impatient person, I will at least read what there is of it and maybe love it and continue to wait, Thanks!

I usually don't read anything other than shoujo, but . . . this sounds cool . . . it draws me in, or something. Though I have way too much to read right now. *sigh* So much to read, not enough time . . .

Is the story that good? Considering it's blood and gore, it surely is a plus...

Well... I'm also considering trying the anime though when it comes out.

This is an awesome manga. The anime is alright; it's not as good as the manga. They leave a bunch of stuff out. Then again, they're going to have another season, I think.

Ah. The perfect bloody, sadistic manga. I like where the plot is going with Ganta

and the Mockingbird. One chapter a month (or two months??) isn't enough! XD I'm so curious about what's going to happen with him and Shiro. Gah.

I need more of the manga~

Oh my gawd. I completely forgot about this. I watched the anime, loved it. i started to read the manga, but completely forgot about it lol. Maybe I'll pick it up again, it was really interesting!