Jump to content

Spam Mail Hunter


x5ga
  • The spam-mail boom of the near future: The great advances of technology, a new generation of improved systems, and ideal computer programs have caused a backlash. The IT world has advanced significantly to the point where humanoid Spam mails are causing trouble for their humans. In the near future, hundreds of thousands of spammers have caused incalculable destruction to the mainframe of the lives of everyday citizens. Enter SM Hunters to save the humans from our own creations. Can "Spam" ever be good?

     

    Need: Editor

    Please apply here.


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

this manhwa is worth translating, it is so damn good. please don't drop it and keep it on.thank y for the hard work with so many projects in hands.i would like to be an editor for this manhwa but i don't need what it requires ??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

*poke poke* can I know the status of this series? I checked your project status but it looks like it hasn't been updated in a while. Sorry if I seem pushy but I really want to know the ending. Or if you can spoil me the ending, give me the summary of what will happen after chapter 34? I heard it's a sad ending, is that true? Spoiler??? Can I request for spoiler? :rolleyes: Thank you for all the works you've done, you guys are great and I really appreciate it. :wub: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am so happy it hasn't been dropped. I am glad there is still hope. I thought perhaps no updates since 2013 means it is meant to be dropped.

I wish I could be of help. I have been waiting desperately to read the translation but unfortunately I have no editing skills =( - I am guessing those are people who are pros at paintshop pro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest slolly said:

I am so happy it hasn't been dropped. I am glad there is still hope. I thought perhaps no updates since 2013 means it is meant to be dropped.

I wish I could be of help. I have been waiting desperately to read the translation but unfortunately I have no editing skills =( - I am guessing those are people who are pros at paintshop pro.

Wow has it really been that long? OTL

I think a lot of EF's project at this point is like that, we're so low on staff and we need more recruits, but in order to get more recruits we need to release something to gain interest, but we barely can release something bc we're so low on staff (such is the vicious cycle ><)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

=( I can understand! It's not easy to get a scantlation group going.

You guys have so many projects and as good as this manga really is, unfortunately not as popular as the other ones. 

Anyways thank you for your hard work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm sorry to say but when you're not active to actually get in touch with new possible recruits, it doesn't seem like you really want us. :( So I've looked other places to help out. I'm sorry eventhough I love youre projects!

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 16.4.2018 at 8:02 PM, Sevs said:

I'm sorry to say but when you're not active to actually get in touch with new possible recruits, it doesn't seem like you really want us. :( So I've looked other places to help out. I'm sorry eventhough I love youre projects!

Really sorry about that, it's been a misunderstanding on our part who'll get in touch with the qc-er recruits. I've answered your post in the qc-er thread. I hope you still consider joining our group. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 7:02 PM, Sevs said:

I'm sorry to say but when you're not active to actually get in touch with new possible recruits, it doesn't seem like you really want us. 😞 So I've looked other places to help out. I'm sorry eventhough I love youre projects!

Please don't leave Qcer san!! You are the only hope for this manga. I have been waiting since ages and seeing someone interested in working on this manga makes me soo happy. It's not as popular as other ones so please don't leave. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guest slolly said:

Please don't leave Qcer san!! You are the only hope for this manga. I have been waiting since ages and seeing someone interested in working on this manga makes me soo happy. It's not as popular as other ones so please don't leave. 

Spam Mail Hunter needs a typesetter. I'll try to reassign it. As for qc-ing, I qc that project myself anyway... We still need help and that's why it takes us longer to get back at people since we also have obligations in rl or some are even absent due to health problems. It's not as black and white saying "you didn't reply, so you don't care". We can only try our best and hope that people will understand. oni72

Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ayne said:

Spam Mail Hunter needs a typesetter. I'll try to reassign it. As for qc-ing, I qc that project myself anyway... We still need help and that's why it takes us longer to get back at people since we also have obligations in rl or some are even absent due to health problems. It's not as black and white saying "you didn't reply, so you don't care". We can only try our best and hope that people will understand. oni72

 

Yeah. I know you guys have so many other projects. Thank you for your time. It is such a good manga- I wish more people would want to help out with this particular one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2018 at 8:36 AM, Guest Guest said:

I am so looking forward to ch 36. Hopefully this project can be picked up this summer. 

 

Don’t you mean 35? We don’t have chapter 35 yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Donate to keep us alive

    We need donations in order to buy volumes and cover our server costs.

    This way you can keep reading your beloved projects and we can work on new projects as well. We're happy about any amount!

    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.