Typesetter @ Golden Roze Scanlations

Editor @ Moon Bunny Scans

COUNTER-STRIKE : GLOBAL OFFENSE - GFL SURF TIMER (X6) ADMIN

COUNTER-STRIKE : GLOBAL OFFENSE - GFL SURF RPG DM US ADMIN

GFLCLAN MEMBER ACCEPTER STAFF

GFLCLAN GFX DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

MONTREALGAMER CO-OWNER

GARRY'S MOD - DINKLEBERGS TTT TEST MOD

reading natsume yuujinchou~ I saw the anime a long time ago back when there were only two seasons, but I only saw the first one ^^ (never got around to watching the second and now there's like 4 seasons! lol)

Oh that's so lovely! I have this on my reading list too, should catch up with the latest releases... That cat-demon-thingy should have its own series. :D

ayne, aka ayane, ayns, and all the mistyped versions...

I'm currently reading Aka no Yuuwaku because I'm re-translating it into Tagalog. So I need to have the understand of what this is. :3

Spoiler

http://steamsignature.com/profile/default/76561198011027661.png

Moderator | Editor | [email protected] Misty Rain Scans

Owner | Editor @ Aisheteru Scans

Assistant @ BAP Scans

Head Editor | Proofreader | Moderator @ Forgotten Scans

Typesetter @ Cafe Scans

Cleaner | Proofreader @ Rose Scanlations

MONTREALGAMER CO-OWNER

Sayonara Football Chapter 5

Spoiler

Assistant @ BAP Scans

Typesetter @ Cafe Scans

MONTREALGAMER CO-OWNER

Currently... umm... Acid Town, Adekan, Amatsuki, Again!!, Aitsu no Daihonmei, Akuma no Sumu Ie - Ghost Hunt, Ao no Futsumashi, Baby, Kokoro no Mama ni!, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Bara no Tame ni, Barakamon, Berserk, Bleach, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Bokura no Hentai, Bokura no Kiseki, D.Gray-man, Daiya no A, Demian Syndrome, D.N.Angel, Dogs, Donten ni Warau, Dorohedoro, Fairy Tail, flat, Gakkou no Sensei, Gakuen Babysitters, Giant Killing, Golden Days, Golondrina, Goraihou Gakuen e Yokoso, Gozen 3ji no Muhouchitai, Gunka no Baltzar, Haikyuu!!, Hana wa Saku ka, Happy!, Hell's Kitchen, Himitsu, Historie, Hokuto no Ken, Hoozuki no Reitetsu, Hunter x Hunter, I Am A Hero, Ilegenes, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Junjou Electric, Kaiji, Kataribe no List, Konoyo Ibun, Kunisaki Izumo no Jijou, Kuroko no Basuke, Kyou Kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou, Liar Game, Makai Ouji, Natsume Yuujinchou, O.B., One Piece, One Punch Man, Ookiku Furikabutte, Oooku, Ratman, Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai, Saiyuki, Shingeki no Kyojin (and all 500 of its spin-offs), Shounen Maid, Shounen Oujo, Sunny, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Tsukiyo no Toratsugumi, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru, Usotsuki Lily, Vagabond, Viewfinder, Vinland Saga, Voice or Noise, X, xxxHOLiC Rei, Yami no Matsuei, Yotsubato!, Yowamushi Pedal, Zetman, Zetsuen no Tempest and a bunch of titles that have been dropped so I won't list 'em. I'm also working through my to-read list which has a lot of short titles, so I get done with a few of those per day. (✌゚∀゚)☞

As for webtoons:

70, A Tale for Satan, A Thousand Years Ninetails, Ability, American Ghost Jack, Automata, Be Heun, Black Haze, Can't See Can't Hear But Love, Cheese In The Trap, Cherry Boy, That Girl, City of Dead Sorcerer, Crepuscule, Dear, Only You Don't Know!, DICE, Divine Bells, Dr. Frost, Famous Man, Flow, Free Draw, Gepetto, Girls of the Wilds, God of Bath, Heavenly Match, How to Hug an Elephant, In Full Bloom, Knight Run, Lessa 2, Let's Fight Ghost, Looking For A Father, Moon-Ah, Mrs. Angel, Noblesse, Nowhere Boy, OH, MY GOD!, Peak, Pine In The Flower Garden, Pinocchio, Rainbow Rose, Sambong Barber Shop, Shards of Sin, Song of the Cloud, Soul Cartel, Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School, Star's Last Wish, Story of Someone we Know, Supernatural Investigation Department, TAL, The Children's Teacher, Mr. Kwon, The Devil King Is Bored, The Gamer, The Pale Horse, Today's Romantics Club, Tower of God, Trace 2.0, Trump, Twelve Nights, Ultimate Legend, Under Prin, Welcome to Room #305, Wonted, Ya! Oee

reading natsume yuujinchou~ I saw the anime a long time ago back when there were only two seasons, but I only saw the first one ^^ (never got around to watching the second and now there's like 4 seasons! lol)

YES. NATSUME YUUJINCHOU IS THE BEST. NYANKO-SENSEI IS THE BEST. ヽ(´Д` )人(´Д` )人(´Д` )ノ〜♪

Currently... umm... Acid Town, Adekan, Amatsuki, Again!!, Aitsu no Daihonmei, Akuma no Sumu Ie - Ghost Hunt, Ao no Futsumashi, Baby, Kokoro no Mama ni!, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Bara no Tame ni, Barakamon, Berserk, Bleach, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Bokura no Hentai, Bokura no Kiseki, D.Gray-man, Daiya no A, Demian Syndrome, D.N.Angel, Dogs, Donten ni Warau, Dorohedoro, Fairy Tail, flat, Gakkou no Sensei, Gakuen Babysitters, Giant Killing, Golden Days, Golondrina, Goraihou Gakuen e Yokoso, Gozen 3ji no Muhouchitai, Gunka no Baltzar, Haikyuu!!, Hana wa Saku ka, Happy!, Hell's Kitchen, Himitsu, Historie, Hokuto no Ken, Hoozuki no Reitetsu, Hunter x Hunter, I Am A Hero, Ilegenes, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Junjou Electric, Kaiji, Kataribe no List, Konoyo Ibun, Kunisaki Izumo no Jijou, Kuroko no Basuke, Kyou Kara Ma no Tsuku Jiyuugyou, Liar Game, Makai Ouji, Natsume Yuujinchou, O.B., One Piece, One Punch Man, Ookiku Furikabutte, Oooku, Ratman, Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai, Saiyuki, Shingeki no Kyojin (and all 500 of its spin-offs), Shounen Maid, Shounen Oujo, Sunny, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Tsukiyo no Toratsugumi, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru, Usotsuki Lily, Vagabond, Viewfinder, Vinland Saga, Voice or Noise, X, xxxHOLiC Rei, Yami no Matsuei, Yotsubato!, Yowamushi Pedal, Zetman, Zetsuen no Tempest and a bunch of titles that have been dropped so I won't list 'em. I'm also working through my to-read list which has a lot of short titles, so I get done with a few of those per day. (✌゚∀゚)☞

As for webtoons:

70, A Tale for Satan, A Thousand Years Ninetails, Ability, American Ghost Jack, Automata, Be Heun, Black Haze, Can't See Can't Hear But Love, Cheese In The Trap, Cherry Boy, That Girl, City of Dead Sorcerer, Crepuscule, Dear, Only You Don't Know!, DICE, Divine Bells, Dr. Frost, Famous Man, Flow, Free Draw, Gepetto, Girls of the Wilds, God of Bath, Heavenly Match, How to Hug an Elephant, In Full Bloom, Knight Run, Lessa 2, Let's Fight Ghost, Looking For A Father, Moon-Ah, Mrs. Angel, Noblesse, Nowhere Boy, OH, MY GOD!, Peak, Pine In The Flower Garden, Pinocchio, Rainbow Rose, Sambong Barber Shop, Shards of Sin, Song of the Cloud, Soul Cartel, Special Martial Arts Extreme Hell Private High School, Star's Last Wish, Story of Someone we Know, Supernatural Investigation Department, TAL, The Children's Teacher, Mr. Kwon, The Devil King Is Bored, The Gamer, The Pale Horse, Today's Romantics Club, Tower of God, Trace 2.0, Trump, Twelve Nights, Ultimate Legend, Under Prin, Welcome to Room #305, Wonted, Ya! Oee

YES. NATSUME YUUJINCHOU IS THE BEST. NYANKO-SENSEI IS THE BEST. ヽ(´Д` )人(´Д` )人(´Д` )ノ〜♪

Ahahaha, you're reading that many at the same time? XD

OT: I'm currently reading  Five Chapter 15 (well...re-reading actually. xD)

Edited by `Shally.
Spoiler

Assistant @ BAP Scans

Typesetter @ Cafe Scans

MONTREALGAMER CO-OWNER

Ahahaha, you're reading that many at the same time? XD

OT: I'm currently reading Five Chapter 15 (well...re-reading actually. xD)

YES!! Hahah, well, that is to say those are all ongoing series that I'm currently following/reading. I thought that's what the thread meant... but it seems it's for what you're literally reading at the moment? >_>?? Forgive me if I've made a grave error!! orz

Well, when I'm reading I'm dead to the world and so help me if anyone interrupts, even myself!! So, I can't really post when I'm actually reading something :<

I'm reading, Yamato Nadeshiko ShichiHenge, One Piece, Magi, Chihayafuru, Ruler of the Land (Manhwa), Fairy Tail, Kenichi, Hatekyo Hitman Reborn, World Trigger, Shingeki no Kyojin, Shougeki no sama, Magi the Advantures of Sinbad, Naruto Gaiden, annnd that's all I can remember at the moment lol. I think the only manga i'm reading from EF is Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

Hey! O: Yeah you! o: Look under your bed lately?

I have a lot of ongoing things I'm reading... but a lot end up on hiatus because of either time or lack of scanlations.

The main ones I stay on top of (or try to) are: Ciel, Skip Beat, Kuroshitsuji, and Kamisama Hajimemashita.

Also reading Akaya Akashiya Ayakabashino, Blue Spring x Machine Gun, Prisma Illya, Fukumenkai Noise, Makai Ouji, Owari no Seraph, and Shiro Ari (Snow White & Alice). And a few others here and there. I was also trying to read Umineko and Fairy Tail...

For light novels, I'm currently reading/ plan on reading: Durarara!!Sh! and Fate/Strange Fake.

G2F552F392F1_zpsarqpgwiz.jpg

I am currently reading this, it doesn't have a translated version so I have no idea what the title is in English ><.

ohhh the art looks pretty ;3

SEMI-ACTIVE

123456.png

Last Updated 26 September 16

Currently working on:

Scanning:
Keishichou Tokuhanka 007
v11 ch30
v11 ch31a
v11 ch31b
v11 ch32

FAL

v07

OMRK

v06

v07

Translating/Checking:

Stardust Wink

v10 ch44

v10 ch45

v10 ch46

v10 ch47

v10 Side Story

Cleaning:

Forget About Love

v05 IntroB [0/25]

Chitose Etc.

v04 ch21 [0/29]

+ Admin Work

'Like' Me :3

Completed:

Scanned:
Keishichou Tokuhanka 007

v09 
v10 ch26
v10 ch27

v10 ch28
v10 ch29

FAL

v06 

OMRK

v05

STT

v04

Translated/Checked:

Stardust Wink

v09 ch39

v09 ch40 [31/31]

Cleaned:
Piece of Cake
v05 ch31 [72/72]

Forget About Love

v05 IntroA [26/26]

Chitose Etc.

v03 ch20 [25/25]

KaNC

v06 ch33 [28/28]

I read Brundage no mahou no Shiro in one sitting on Saturday as it's a one-shot. The artwork was quite beautiful, the heroine quite feisty, and there was a happy ending. I stumbled upon The Great Merchant Kim Manduk in a French scanlation group. I was instantly hooked with the style of the artwork. It's a full-color webtoon originally published on Naver's site. I'm in chapter 3 atm. I like sageuk (historical dramas), so this is right up my alley! I'm nearly finished with Ashonde yo~~ uchi no inu Rogu, v.01 (Chinese Edition). V.02 is sitting on the shelf waiting to be picked up.

And I'm still following Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufu wo (anime, S02).