First manga you've read?

Nami

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oooh! I remember mine...in fact, it seems only yesterday.

My very first manga was Inuyasha, Fushigi Yugi and, my all time favorite, Tokyo Crazy Paradise. I'm into shounen with maybe a romance between the characters. I remember I read Inuyasha because of his ears. Pups are cute and I couldn't resist ogling at his ears.

I'm one of those people who don't like to think before I say or do something. I like to be just as surprised as everyone else.

It hasn't been too long since i discovered the wonderful work of manga. It happened while i was watching vampire knight, i'd been watching anime for a while now and was very eager to know what happens in VK when the season 2 was ending so i suddenly get the idea to read the manga. That is what started my love affair with the black and white pages :D

burst_o___color_by_sadiaanwar-d3llesc.png

• 2 months later...

Mine was Kodocha [Kodomo no Omacho] [Child's Toy]

2nd was Marmalade Boy

3rd was Fruits Basket

I get screwed up in the count after that xD

I was really getting into reading, yea just reading, and i couldn't find any more books that seemed interesting to me... so my mom asked a coworker and she lent me 3 random books and one of them was Kodocha. I read it and then returned it asking for more. [Not to mention the pure coincidence of me being head over heels in love with Japan before reading it!]

Mine is Akuma de Sorou (the devil does exist) later made into a taiwanese drama devil beside me. but i loved the manga so much I hated the tv adaptation...97.gif

pikasign.png

Piiika! piika pikka. pikachuuuu! piiichu T^T

Working on: The Queen's Knight

• Volume 13 part1
  • Volume 13 part2
  • Volume 13 part3
  • Volume 13 part4
  • Volume 14 Chap 1

I'm Looking For the Princess

• Volume 2 Chap 9
  • Volume 3
  • Volume 4
  • Volume 5

Pine in the Flower Garden

• Chapter 1 to chapter 7

Oh My Romantic Kumiho

• Chapter1

• 3 weeks later...

I think it was 'psychic academy' for me. Oh dear god why did I read that...

85.gif

Heh.

Evil Flowers Proofreader and Typesetter

mastersig2.jpg

Currently working on:

Proofreading

Dear Diary Vol. 3 Chp. 11

I'm Looking for the Princess Vol. 3 Chp. 13

Platinum Garden Vol. 10 Chp. 40

Typesetting

Hikoukigumo Vol. 1 Extra

Pending

Proofreading

Koizora Vol. 8 Chp. 24

Short Sunzen! Vol.2 Chp. 4

Honey Bitter Vol. 4 Chp. 18

Completed

Proofreading

Angel at War Vol. 5 Chp. 1, 2, 3 , 4 + Angel Garden

Honey Bitter Vol. 4 Chp. 16, 17, 18

Yoru Cafe Vol. 2 Chp. 8, 9, 10

Koizora Vol. 8 Chp. 23

Short Sunzen! Vol.2 Chp. 3

• 1 month later...

Believe it or not, my first manga is Mari-chan series. LOL. I don't know the real title. It was just Mari-chan (a ballet series).

Translation Ongoing

Mei-chan no Shitsuji v12 ch81 - 30%

Mei-chan no Shitsuji v12 ch82 - 0%

Translation Completed

Brundage Mahou no Shiro ch1-6
Crimson Hero v16 ch63-66
Crimson Hero v16 Xtra
Crimson Hero v19 ch75-79
Crimson Hero v20 ch80-83
Clover v7 ch25-27
Lovers Alpha ch1 part1-2
Lovers Alpha ch2-4

Platinum Garden v13 ch58

Platinum Garden v14 ch59-63

Mei-chan no Shitsuji v12 ch79-80

First manga I ever read was Ouran High School Host Club. Why? Because it was on sale at a book store and the idea of a reverse harem intrigued me~ It also ended up being the first anime I watched, because I didn't understand the manga at the time.

That, Skip Beat! and Perfect Girl Evolution are probably the only shoujo mangas I can stand to read...so yeah, you can totally see why I joined a shoujo scanlation group.95.gif

signature3y.jpg

Look at mah poney~

^It's actually cute...

I used to read random things at the library so I don't even remember that all that well... but the first real SERIES I read was InuYasha or Hana Kimi. My sister and I would buy the novels (we didn't buy ALL the InuYasha novels, but a good chunk.) Hundreds and hundreds of dollars down the drain...

I remember that she wouldn't let me read Red River because it was supposed to be "Adult" so after she went to college, I went in and read the first volume and proceeded to read the rest (the series wasn't done yet) in about one sitting.

Working on...

On hiatus for school

Completed...

Koizora Ch. 23

Hikoukigumo Ch 5

Crimson Hero Ch 62

Crimson Hero Extra

Crimson Hero Ch 63

Crimson Hero Ch 64

Crimson Hero Ch 65

Saint Dragon Girl Miracle Ch 17

Crimson Hero Ch 66

Crimson Hero Side Story

Piece of Cake Ch 20

Crimson Hero Ch 70

Crimson Hero Ch 71

Crimson Hero Ch 75

Tsuiteru Kanojo Ch 3

Crimson Hero Ch 76

Piece of Cake Ch 21

Suki Kirai Suki Ch 1

Suki Kirai Suki Ch 2

Crimson Hero Ch 72

Crimson Hero Ch 73

Tsuiteru Kanojo Ch 4

Delusional Diary

Brundage no Mahou Ch 3

I'd Rather Die Under the Cherry Blossoms

• 1 month later...

Fruits basket, i had seen the anime after getting totally hooked on Inuyasha because of one of my friends so i checked it out and watched it. I read the manga then i got hooked into all these other ones, i used to choose my manga caerfully because some were too erotic for my 8 year old mind, now i have no problem ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was either Digi-Charat or Pita-Ten...

592852.jpg

I seriously think after recent chapters the Nightray boys need a hug. :(

"Sometimes all you need to be happy, is remembering what made you smile in the first place." - rockleetist

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cardcaptor Sakura!

I was in 5th grade when it came on tv. I started drawing manga ever since then. Thank goodness I started drawing manga with Clamp's drawings. If I had started with something simplistic, I don't think my drawing skills would be half as good. I love Yueh by the way. He is so .. hot..... still.. even after 10years.. I still like Yueh.. not Yukito. YUEH.

Cardcaptor Sakura!

I was in 5th grade when it came on tv. I started drawing manga ever since then. Thank goodness I started drawing manga with Clamp's drawings. If I had started with something simplistic, I don't think my drawing skills would be half as good. I love Yueh by the way. He is so .. hot..... still.. even after 10years.. I still like Yueh.. not Yukito. YUEH.

LOL same here~ At least it is the first manga that I can remember from my terrible memory. 99.gif

And yes Yueh is so [email protected] Yukito kept reminding me of a nerdy little kid in a big body. (sorry to all Yukito fans OTL)

• 1 month later...