Recruiting: J Translators [Open], K Translators [Open], & C Translators [Closed]

Tessa

In order to be a translator you must be fluent in the language you are translating from (Japanese/Korean/Chinese) and English. It's ok if you make spelling mistakes, the proofreaders will correct that.
Experience would be great, but if we are the first group you are translating for that's fine too. Everybody has to start somewhere.
Pay attention to details. Missing translations and SFX slow editors down.
If you feel like helping please apply! oni36
You can leave a reply here or send a private message to me our ayne. Afterwards we will send you your test. If you do not receive your test after 7 days feel free to "bump" the thread in case we missed you, but I will do my best to not overlook anyone!

If you have problems posting on this forum or sending private messages, please check that you have validated your account first. If your profile says "Group: Validating" you will not be able to post or send messages until you have activated your account via email.

You can also write to us on discord for any related details: Click me

Edit: Hi guys, for now we are only searching for 1 dedicated Korean translator who can help with the following projects: Forget About Love and Chiro Star Project.

Edit 2: Japanese translator position re-opened for Platinum Garden.

The position for Chinese translators is temporarily closed. We have plenty of translations and some very good and fast translators right now so we are not recruiting any new positions for the moment. Our editors need to catch up with them, lol.

Working Hard on:

1. Amakusa:

Spoiler

Volume 9: cleaned

Volume 10: Ch 43 | Ch 44 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 45 [pre-cleaning done, need to level] | Ch 46 [pre-cleaning in progress] | Ch 47 [will get to it eventually]

Volume 11: downloaded the raws, lol, they're pretty

2. Nocturne

Spoiler

Volume 9: ch 52 | ch 53 | ch 54 [cleaning] | ch 55 | ch 56 | ch 57

Volume 10: will get there eventually

3. Perfect Girl Evolution

Spoiler

Volume 34: Ch 138 (cleaning slowly) | Ch 139 (not started) 

Volume 35: will get there eventually 

Volume 36: will get there eventually 

4. Convincing more people to come back/join usoni98

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. :)

I'm a 19 year-old college student and I'm fluent in both Japanese and English. I was reading this manga on a certain webpage and I found out that you guys are looking for Japanese manga translators.

Since I'm familiar with the both languages, and languages are one of the things into which I can give all of my efforts, in other words I have unmeasureable motivation when it comes to languages, I believe I have a potential to help translate manga into English.

So I would like to apply for a japanese manga translator, I wanna join. :)

Edited by SoRa.
Test Sent

Hello ^^

I was wondering if you still need Chinese translators? I was born in China but moved to Canada at a young age. I can speak Chinese fluently and I can read and write pretty well. Is it in Traditional Chinese? I can read some Traditional Chinese but not all, if I do come across a word I don't know then I can always grab a dictionary or just get my Mother ^^

I have no experience at all but I will give it my all if you choose to use me~

Please let me join? >w< I would love to help

Edited by Cheesecake
Sent.

HEY there, I would like to apply for the position of chinese translator. I am fluent in both speaking and writing chinese. I have not had any experience translating any manga before, but i would like to start here:). Hope i can be part of this group:)

Edited by Cheesecake
Sent.

<div style="filter:Glow(color={COLOR},strength=4);color:#ffffff;height:110%">今日ã€æ‹ã‚’ã¯ã˜ã‚ã¾ã™

PrincessKylie</div>

All you need is LOVE

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'd like to apply as a Korean-English translator. I am not Korean but I've lived there from a young age and speak it fluently~

Also some experience in other scanlations.

Peace is a lie.

There is only passion.

Through passion, I gain my strength.

Through strength, I gain power. Through power,

I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!!:)

I'd like to apply as a Chinese-English Translator.

I'm fluent in both English and Madarin. (Probably because I speak English with my mum and Chinese with my dad.) I can read and write both traditional and simplified Chinese. I have some friends who work as translators and I help them out sometimes so I guess I have some experince.

Pretty please? I'd really like to help. :)

Hello!!:)

I'd like to apply as a Chinese-English Translator.

I'm fluent in both English and Madarin. (Probably because I speak English with my mum and Chinese with my dad.) I can read and write both traditional and simplified Chinese. I have some friends who work as translators and I help them out sometimes so I guess I have some experince.

Pretty please? I'd really like to help. :)

Test sent :)

Good luck!

Posted Image

Translating
Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 v9 c24
Renjou Sparkle v4 c13

Proofreading
None~

Typesetting
None~

Hello! I'm interested in being a Korean translator, particularly for Chiro Star Project.

I have experience translating (helped out with Goong the drama and at a few scanlation groups, though I'm most active at Transcendence atm with Bibi and Ryuu no Hanawazurai and Joou no Hana).

Edited by Sepia
test sent~

awesome xD We need a Translator for it as the current TL has gone on hiatus/MIA oni52 Thank you for applying! Good luck :D

2iihfdfjpg-1.png

Active!!! YAY!
Come Join Us!!~~~
* Editors (lots of yummy projects for you!)
* Japanese, Chinese & Korean Translators

@staffers - Remember our key spreadsheets for all our projects, please remember to update this with your assigned work. If you get assigned work, please check the spreadsheets to make sure it won't duplicate with others (just in case!)~

Currently Working On:

Ripping/Scanning

Editing

Typesetting
- Chronicles of a Grimm Peddler - ch 28 & epilogue

Quality Checking
- Waiting for more Ciel and PGE~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i'd like to translate from Japanese to English. This would be my first project and quite frankly i'd probably be mostly doing simple thing's like translating Minor greetings, and sound effects.99.gif

Please Responde as Soon as possable. Thanks108.gif

p.s you can probably tell i like the onion emots.35.gif

Edited by SoRa.
Test sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi~103.gif

I would like to apply for Chinese to English translator if it's still open. I can read simplified and a bit of traditional.

As for experience, I've worked on CRASH and 2 oneshots.

23.gifHope to work with you.

Edited by exquisitexp
Test sent~ :3

Updated 11/10/14

Working on:
Hiatus  oni1

Hi, I would like to apply to be a Korean to English translator. I'm fluent in both languages. I don't have any experience with an actual scanlation group, but I used to make quick scanlations of some Korean manhwas for my non-Korean friends.

Let me know~ Thanks!27.gif

Edited by Sepia
test sent! <:

I'd like to apply for a Korean Translator position~ I've been reading evilflowers manga / manhwa for a while and I feel like I should start giving back. >:

I'm fluent in both English and Korean. Thanks :D

Edited by Sepia
test sentttt

Hiatus until 11 August 2012

Translations â™” updated 25 June 2012

☑ Happy&Murphy Vol. 4

☑ Ciel Vol. 14

☑ Dear Waltz Vol. 4

☑ Best Couple

☑ Vanilla Frosting Vol. 2

☠Dear Waltz Vol. 5 Ch 16

☠Dear Waltz Vol. 5 Ch 17a

☠Dear Waltz Vol. 5 Ch 17b

☠Dear Waltz Vol. 5 Ch 18

☠Dear Waltz Vol. 5 Ch 19

☠Dear Waltz Vol. 5 Intro

☠Ciel Vol. 16

☠Dear Waltz Vol. 6

☠Dear Waltz Vol. 7

☠Dear Waltz Vol. 8

☠Dear Waltz Vol. 9

Projects â™” updated 25 June 2012

Happy&Murphy Vol 4 ✓

Best Couple (oneshot) ✓

Vanilla Frosting Vol 2 ✓

Ciel Vol 14, 16

Dear Waltz Vol 4, 5, 6

Hioni44 , I would like to apply for Chinese to English Translator. I don't have any experience, but I am fluent in Chinese. Maybe a little bit error on English. But, I have some free time to do this. I love oni54 reading new releases, hope I can help. Thanksoni45 .

Edited by exquisitexp
Test sent~

Note: Work needs to be checked by another Chinese translator.

36.gif I want to apply for Chinese-English translator

but i don't have the experience yet21.gif

so hope Evil Flowers can give me the chance to build up my experience44.gif

Thank You!92.gif

Edited by exquisitexp
Test sent ^^

• Tessa changed the title to Recruiting: J Translators [Open], K Translators [Open], & C Translators [Closed]